1. Post #1

    July 2013
    3 Posts
    [Sorry for my bad english]

    yeah, it's some errors in DarkRP with korean.

    a few days ago, i gave money to my friends with /give command.

    but, both side client was crashed.

    and no lua errors in console.

    console only said, "timed out"

    and one error is shipment name problem.

    AddCustomShipment("Weed", {
    model = "models/katharsmodels/contraband/zak_wiet/zak_wiet.mdl",
    entity = "durgz_weed",
    price = 3000,
    amount = 10,
    seperate = false,
    pricesep = nil,
    noship = false,
    allowed = {TEAM_DRUG}
    })

    It is correctly work.

    but,

    AddCustomShipment("대마초", {
    model = "models/katharsmodels/contraband/zak_wiet/zak_wiet.mdl",
    entity = "durgz_weed",
    price = 3000,
    amount = 10,
    seperate = false,
    pricesep = nil,
    noship = false,
    allowed = {TEAM_DRUG}
    })

    is crashed when i was spawn it.

    i set to UTF-8(No BOM) and it was no lua error.

    and console said, "timed out" too.

    how can i fix it? :)

  2. Post #2
    Gamer12594's Avatar
    May 2013
    52 Posts
    The "Client Timed Out" VAC bug that has been going on might be your problem.
    Clients randomly disconnect with that message. If that's what is happening, I would recommend temporarily disabling VAC and seeing if the problem still happens.

    There is a possibility that it just doesn't like those characters. Try making a test lua gui with a text box that you can type in.
    Then try typing one of those characters into your little box.

    Also try using AddEntity for your your drugz instead of addShipment, as I am not sure if addShipment works with non-weapons.

    Finally, you are more likely to get an answer if you post your question in Developer Discussion.