1. Post #1
    September 2012
    101 Posts
    Dragon Age: Origins... Most of you probably heard of it. 'Tis a RPG developed by BioWare and it has been around for 4 years now.
    I've played it and honestly, it has a really great story and characters. I just had this wish the other day to make a little gmod machinima with them, and I was surprised by the lack of attention the Gmod community has with this game.
    Unlike Mass Effect, there aren't much model ports for it (None that I would like to find that is). I think they use the same engine though.

So here's my wishlist (Top - The ones I like the most; Bottom - Meh...)

Morrigan

Alistair

Doggie

Oghren

Zevran

Wynne

Sten

Shale

Leliana

I apologize if a thread like this already exists or (even worse) these ports already exist and I was too dumb to find them on my own. Please send me a link if that's the case... Also this thread looks a tid bit big and I don't know if I made it a decent request thread, I apologize for that too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    March 2010
    161 Posts
    Correct, all we have are a handful of animals/beasts and some templars. I think there's more content from DA2 in Source than from Origins, which is a damn shame. The texture quality is kinda poor but as you said, the characters are amazing. Sten, Shale, Morrigan and Leliana are especially likeable and (relatively) unique.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    November 2011
    35 Posts
    THey doesent use the same Engine, i dont know what engien Dragon Age uses but its not the Source Engine like most Valve games use;)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Norway Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5Funny Funny x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    August 2009
    243 Posts
    Dog is in the Animal Pack (Dragon Age) on workshop along with other animals, the dragons are also ported by same person.

Dragon Age: Origins and Awakening use Eclipse Engine, Dragon Age 2 uses heavily modified Eclipse Engine.

Mass Effect uses the Unreal Engine 3 which is totally different. (google and wikipedia supplied me with the info on the engines)