1. Post #2201
    April 2012
    192 Posts
    NS1.1 config menu preview:
    I don't like new tab menu or whatever menu is this.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

2. Post #2202

April 2013
    320 Posts
    The fact that there's this whole empty black space at the bottom is kind of annoying, I'm hoping that won't always be empty or won't always be there?

3. Post #2203
    January 2012
    370 Posts
    NS1.1 config menu preview:
    I LOVE IT! And using NS 1.1, would HL2RP be broken or can we still use HL2RP + NS 1.1? I hope so, because NS 1.1 is so much better (Thanks JSON for hopefully not being as buggy as vON)

4. Post #2204
    "The superior man understands what is right; the inferior man understands what will sell"
    August 2011
    3,516 Posts
    I don't like new tab menu or whatever menu is this.
    Suggest a way to improve it.

The fact that there's this whole empty black space at the bottom is kind of annoying, I'm hoping that won't always be empty or won't always be there?
    If I add more settings it will be gone.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

5. Post #2205
    "The superior man understands what is right; the inferior man understands what will sell"
    August 2011
    3,516 Posts
    Here's a vid

6. Post #2206
    January 2012
    370 Posts
    Help

About 60-70% of my players can create a character.
    The other ones, no matter how many restarts or reconnects or retries, it ALWAYS says "character creation request timed out" and they can't play...

7. Post #2207

March 2014
    56 Posts
    Hi guys! I can not understand what happened to my interface. I first made ​​my interface and everything was going well until I turned off the computer and went to bed. In the morning I find that I did not do with the files in a folder Nutscript\gamemode\derma , nothing is changed auto-refresh in the console does not show, I even removed the whole folder DERMA - but the interface remains as was my Customise. What the hell ...Confused

8. Post #2208
    August 2011
    3,516 Posts
    Minor adjustments to the new menu:

9. Post #2209
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    893 Posts
    Needs more nut.config.mainColor thrown around in some of that code.

10. Post #2210
    I'm a tool
    June 2009
    1,349 Posts
    Has the wiki been moved? The link in the readme no longer works.

11. Post #2211
    April 2012
    192 Posts
    BLUR, BURN, EXPLOSIONS AND MICHAEL BAY
    Now I like it)

Edited:

Has the wiki been moved? The link in the readme no longer works.
    The wiki won't be hosted on my site. Instead, I'm going to try to use the GitHub wiki system.

https://github.com/Chessnut/NutScript/wiki/nut.chat

For example.

12. Post #2212
    January 2012
    370 Posts
    Nobody knows why 20% of my players are getting "Character request timed out" but others are fine??? Chessnut pls