1. Post #2721
    "The superior man understands what is right; the inferior man understands what will sell"
    August 2011
    3,702 Posts
    I'm uising 1aI'm using 1.1 branch.

2. Post #2722
    December 2010
    60 Posts
    So Chessnut, 1.1 is looking pretty damned close to being ready for a stable release; Do you think I'd be correct in saying that?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 5 (list)

3. Post #2723
    January 2014
    38 Posts
    Well, no-one has posted on this thread for a while so i'll ask something NS 1.0 Came with attachments plugin and they don't work ingame do i need a workshop addon or something for this?

[Edit] How the hell is this dumb? I am requesting for help.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

4. Post #2724
    January 2014
    155 Posts
    Well, no-one has posted on this thread for a while so i'll ask something NS 1.0 Came with attachments plugin and they don't work ingame do i need a workshop addon or something for this?

[Edit] How the hell is this dumb? I am requesting for help.
    Can you be more specific about which plugins, what file you're putting them etc. The only plugins I know of are the ones offered on the github. From that they should work whether you put them in the nutscript plugins folder or the schema's own plugins folder (such as the one in HL2 RP) but I found that placing in Nutscript plugins works better for whatever reason. I can recall when it wouldn't detect some plugins sometimes in the schema's plugin folder, which is weird. So yeah, place it there unless you have multiple schemas and don't want plugins that are meant for x schema to interfere with y schema etc.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #2725
    January 2014
    38 Posts
    Can you be more specific about which plugins, what file you're putting them etc. The only plugins I know of are the ones offered on the github. From that they should work whether you put them in the nutscript plugins folder or the schema's own plugins folder (such as the one in HL2 RP) but I found that placing in Nutscript plugins works better for whatever reason. I can recall when it wouldn't detect some plugins sometimes in the schema's plugin folder, which is weird. So yeah, place it there unless you have multiple schemas and don't want plugins that are meant for x schema to interfere with y schema etc.
    I have the attachment plugins in my nutscript folder, i load up my HL2RP Schema and i have SMG in my inv i equip it and it isn't working.

6. Post #2726
    April 2012
    252 Posts
    GMod update is out. Waiting for NS 1.1 release.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

7. Post #2727

April 2009
    162 Posts
    Knowing that you've worked on this plugin, is there any reason the crafting plugin seems to do nothing?
    https://github.com/rebel1324/modernr...ugins/crafting

8. Post #2728
    change my title again and i'll pwn u conna
    October 2012
    318 Posts
    GMod update is out. Waiting for NS 1.1 release.
    nutscript.rocks ??

9. Post #2729
    January 2014
    38 Posts
    Hey, i'm wanting to design for nutscript stuff how do i make the Clockwork armour and health bar and their tab menu and implent them for nutscript (Mines not gonna be a proper server) add me on steam if you can help and please do not rate this as dumb: ☂Shawn2517☂
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6Optimistic Optimistic x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

10. Post #2730
    July 2012
    144 Posts
    Hey, i'm wanting to design for nutscript stuff how do i make the Clockwork armour and health bar and their tab menu and implent them for nutscript (Mines not gonna be a proper server) add me on steam if you can help and please do not rate this as dumb: ☂Shawn2517☂
    Nutscript's UI is 10x better than Clockwork's, especially in 1.1, idk why you would want to change it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #2731
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    195 Posts
    Nutscript's UI is 10x better than Clockwork's, especially in 1.1, idk why you would want to change it.
    NutScripts UI might be better but I think everyone should be enable to change it to what they want it to be.

Austin1456 posted:
    You will have to script it on your own, nobody will do it for you.

I also doubt Copy&Paste will work.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Germany Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

12. Post #2732
    January 2014
    38 Posts
    NutScripts UI might be better but I think everyone should be enable to change it to what they want it to be.

You will have to script it on your own, nobody will do it for you.

I also doubt Copy&Paste will work.
    I guess it might be time to learn .LUA, which'll be hard.

13. Post #2733
    aka Devul
    September 2010
    1,173 Posts
    I guess it might be time to learn .LUA, which'll be hard.
    You should not make a server in the first place if you're oblivious of the programming languaged used vividly in every aspect of the game.

14. Post #2734
    January 2014
    38 Posts
    You should not make a server in the first place if you're oblivious of the programming languaged used vividly in every aspect of the game.
    That is why i said: Not a proper server...