- ITEM:transfer(invID) is now finished, so you can easily transfer item instances between various inventories easily + have it networked for you.
- Inventories can be made with nut.item.newInv(charID or 0, invType, callback)
- You can register inventory types or leave it nil to fall back to default inventory size (set by config).
- nut.item.registerInv("giant", 10, 10) registers a 10x10 grid inventory. The callback passes the inventory object that was created.
- Inventory instances are now stored in the database.
So you can easily give anything an inventory.
Currently, If Item's Inventory Assignment is (0 or nil), Script consider that as the item is on the world.
Maybe we can add one more status, -1. Which means 'Exists only in logic'.
This will allow us to make it whole different way, like Grid Inventory to List Inventory.
Making this -1, logic status, You can stack unlimited amount of items to the void but still It's exist.
In other possibility, The point you made would meaning about Loadout Stash, which can Combine Overwatch or other similar Military force take thier equipments.
In this case, Making another plugin would be more cheaper.