1. Post #2361
    I'm living in the Best Korea. 사랑해요 김치맨!
    Dennab
    December 2008
    1,896 Posts
    If I get what you're saying, you mean only pay people for doing stuff, but the problem is that I can't be on the time so I kinda rely on automated stuff more. Unless you have other suggestions for balancing that?
    ehh, What kind of RP do you run?

2. Post #2362
    January 2014
    123 Posts
    HL2 RP

3. Post #2363
    Dennab
    December 2008
    1,896 Posts
    Automated Factory Sequence, maybe.

4. Post #2364
    "The superior man understands what is right; the inferior man understands what will sell"
    August 2011
    3,558 Posts

- ITEM:transfer(invID) is now finished, so you can easily transfer item instances between various inventories easily + have it networked for you.
    - Inventories can be made with nut.item.newInv(charID or 0, invType, callback)
    - You can register inventory types or leave it nil to fall back to default inventory size (set by config).
    - nut.item.registerInv("giant", 10, 10) registers a 10x10 grid inventory. The callback passes the inventory object that was created.
    - Inventory instances are now stored in the database.

So you can easily give anything an inventory.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2Lua King Lua King x 1 (list)

5. Post #2365

June 2010
    32 Posts

- ITEM:transfer(invID) is now finished, so you can easily transfer item instances between various inventories easily + have it networked for you.
    - You can register inventory types or leave it nil to fall back to default inventory size (set by config).
    - nut.item.registerInv("giant", 10, 10) registers a 10x10 grid inventory. The callback passes the inventory object that was created.

Out of interest what if you wanted a container that could contain 1000 items?

6. Post #2366
    Dennab
    December 2008
    1,896 Posts
    Out of interest what if you wanted a container that could contain 1000 items?
    Since It's grid inventory, You can't carry/store that much.
    btw, Who wants to carry item that much?

7. Post #2367

October 2011
    7 Posts

Looks Great. I want to meet that hurry.

8. Post #2368

June 2010
    32 Posts
    Since It's grid inventory, You can't carry/store that much.
    btw, Who wants to carry item that much?
    The point is, that if a developer wanted to make a schema with a container that held that much, this new system would make that difficult. This is the problem I've always found with grid inventories, is that they offer no worthwhile advantages.

9. Post #2369
    Dennab
    December 2008
    1,896 Posts
    The point is, that if a developer wanted to make a schema with a container that held that much, this new system would make that difficult. This is the problem I've always found with grid inventories, is that they offer no worthwhile advantages.
    If you're reffering private stash like MMO, There is plenty of ways to take care of it with keeping that itemID.

Currently, If Item's Inventory Assignment is (0 or nil), Script consider that as the item is on the world.
    Maybe we can add one more status, -1. Which means 'Exists only in logic'.
    This will allow us to make it whole different way, like Grid Inventory to List Inventory.
    Making this -1, logic status, You can stack unlimited amount of items to the void but still It's exist.

In other possibility, The point you made would meaning about Loadout Stash, which can Combine Overwatch or other similar Military force take thier equipments.
    In this case, Making another plugin would be more cheaper.

10. Post #2370

October 2014
    5 Posts
    If you're reffering private stash like MMO, There is plenty of ways to take care of it with keeping that itemID.

Currently, If Item's Inventory Assignment is (0 or nil), Script consider that as the item is on the world.
    Maybe we can add one more status, -1. Which means 'Exists only in logic'.
    This will allow us to make it whole different way, like Grid Inventory to List Inventory.
    Making this -1, logic status, You can stack unlimited amount of items to the void but still It's exist.

In other possibility, The point you made would meaning about Loadout Stash, which can Combine Overwatch or other similar Military force take thier equipments.
    In this case, Making another plugin would be more cheaper.
    Hey, will there be a option to remove the grid inventory and replace it with the old one?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #2371
    "The superior man understands what is right; the inferior man understands what will sell"
    August 2011
    3,558 Posts
    You could just change the inventory size through the config to a big number if you wanted to store 1000 items.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

12. Post #2372
    0x

October 2014
    1 Posts
    you're just salty that nutscript has a better inventory than clockwork
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)