1. Post #1

June 2013
    64 Posts

So it just freezes and says im surviving tried to logg out and in but no changes. Is the server down?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

2. Post #2

June 2013
    3 Posts
    I have the same error :( Just got it too </3

3. Post #3

June 2013
    64 Posts
    It works now /close

4. Post #4
    I <3 OTTERS~
    Dennab
    July 2011
    9,935 Posts
    Lags like hell though, can't draw my gun or anything.

5. Post #5

June 2013
    64 Posts
    Lags like hell though, can't draw my gun or anything.
    It is maybe some ddosers that's bored.

6. Post #6
    June 2013
    22 Posts

So it just freezes and says im surviving tried to logg out and in but no changes. Is the server down?
    Same thing here.

7. Post #7
    June 2013
    43 Posts
    some people say that they can login and get ingame but cant use their items, for me it deosnt go past the above image ^

8. Post #8
    Gold Member
    June 2013
    46 Posts

I also had that issue, but I refreshed and it worked. There is equipment lag and nothing's spawning though.

9. Post #9

June 2013
    64 Posts
    some people say that they can login and get ingame but cant use their items, for me it deosnt go past the above image ^
    Yeah i got ingame but i died a zombie hit me and i started bleeding and i couldent use my bandage because of the lagg.

10. Post #10
    June 2013
    47 Posts
    Sometimes I get that too, specially when ingame the server starts to be unresponsive (aka not drawing weapons). I just let it be until it decides to work, if I logged off in a safe place.

11. Post #11
    January 2012
    1,189 Posts
    It's not that it's being ddosed, it's the amount of entities.

12. Post #12
    June 2013
    52 Posts
    I'm getting the same thing, I thought it was just my internet

13. Post #13
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    3,193 Posts
    I would assume there is going to be a wipe on monday that will hopefully sort this out?

14. Post #14
    January 2012
    1,189 Posts
    I would assume there is going to be a wipe on monday that will hopefully sort this out?
    That seems to be the common agreement. It might even be today according to some people.

15. Post #15
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    3,193 Posts
    That seems to be the common agreement. It might even be today according to some people.
    'According to some people'
    You ask the devs, not 'some people'.

16. Post #16
    June 2013
    43 Posts
    Yeah i got ingame but i died a zombie hit me and i started bleeding and i couldent use my bandage because of the lagg.
    yea i actually managed to get in game, still , cant do much..

17. Post #17
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    December 2012
    92 Posts
    Earlier (Idk if now) All NPCs (Zombies) We not moving and could not be killed. I thing there AI was broken.

If you are getting FPS lag or just Unity trouble and maybe other types of lag use Firefox, it helps alot.

18. Post #18

March 2012
    35 Posts
    Something must be up because the amount of players in-game seems to be dropping like flies. currently it's at 32.