1. Post #1

March 2011
    71 Posts
    I don't know where else this would go but fuck it, here's your chance to watch, he doesn't do it a lot.
    http://vinesaucevidya.com/

Also before you ask, no i'm not advertising, i don't know how I logged on this old crap alt account but, 'ill change that.
    My main account is Episode.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Informative Informative x 5Winner Winner x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    2,840 Posts
    His stuff gets posted here pretty often anyways
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    Hello Handsome
    February 2010
    12,595 Posts
    I love his corruptions so god damn much.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

4. Post #4

March 2011
    71 Posts
    His stuff gets posted here pretty often anyways
    Well he may not make a video out of it. So here's a chance to watch.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

5. Post #5
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    9,855 Posts
    He's having a hard time corrupting this one like the others. Hope it pulls through.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    434 Posts
    that rugrats game was one of the 3 games I had for the n64 holy shit
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    9,855 Posts
    Battletoads Double Dragon corruption. Perfect.

8. Post #8

March 2011
    71 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 12 (list)

9. Post #9
    Michael Bay Christus
    October 2010
    7,387 Posts
    Indiana Jones music
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

10. Post #10
    Vinny has such a good voice for this stuff.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

11. Post #11
    Gold Member
    December 2011
    2,022 Posts
    That fucken Indiana Jones music, I died.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 5Informative Informative x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    March 2010
    722 Posts
    Good lord the stream comments are like, Sub pewdiepie level.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

13. Post #13
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    14,117 Posts
    the vinesauce audience is the spergiest.

Edited:

the only good thing about vinesauce is vinny and maybe rev.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 4Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

14. Post #14
    x 1 (list)
    September 2011
    8,124 Posts
    Good lord the stream comments are like, Sub pewdiepie level.
    FART

COCK
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

15. Post #15
    April 2011
    467 Posts
    and he's done

16. Post #16
    x 1 (list)
    September 2011
    8,124 Posts
    He's still streaming, but no more corruptions tonight
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

17. Post #17
    November 2009
    1,208 Posts
    Bummer. Shame about the chat, too, are we really like that guys?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

18. Post #18
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    4,859 Posts
    Wow the chat was dumb, I feel bad for Vinny if its always like that during corruption streams. :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

19. Post #19
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    983 Posts
    Chat is usually not like this, when Vinny streams corruptions chat becomes absolutely insane, most of the chat regulars stop posting frequently. The people who post are the hundreds of newcomers who saw his corruption videos on 4chan or reddit. Anons and tempnames repeat everything vinny says for the entire stream thus clogging the chat.

20. Post #20
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    947 Posts
    The chat is pretty shit regardless of who's streaming.
    And then there are those specific people who you wish would fuck off.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

21. Post #21
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    4,859 Posts
    Chat is usually not like this, when Vinny streams corruptions chat becomes absolutely insane, most of the chat regulars stop posting frequently. The people who post are the hundreds of newcomers who saw his corruption videos on 4chan or reddit. Anons and tempnames repeat everything vinny says for the entire stream thus clogging the chat.
    I was using a tempname and i wasnt doing that shit, damn.

It really reminded me of the chat for VGCW, and by god, that stream is good but the chat on that can also be really dumb when an actual VGCW stream happens. (Bazza (and friends) also stream other games, you know.)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

22. Post #22
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    2,840 Posts
    WHATS ALL CAPS *FART* - FAGLORD

Couldnt take my eyes off chat anyways
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

23. Post #23
    January 2012
    320 Posts
    Holy shit, that speech at the end.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 4Informative Informative x 1 (list)

24. Post #24

March 2011
    71 Posts
    Damn he's done tonight.

25. Post #25
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    4,859 Posts
    Holy shit, that speech at the end.

What speech? Missed it.

26. Post #26
    Gold Member
    November 2005
    2,346 Posts
    He was talking about how stupid the chat can get, and to not make it worse.

Edited:

And also that he likes streaming games.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

27. Post #27
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    18,231 Posts
    What's the deal with people and their inability to conduct themselves like a human fucking being over the internet