1. Post #1

June 2013
    2 Posts
    Can anybody give me the models from warframe, i want to make an SFM for my warframe clan. THX in advance!

EDIT:

Im looking for 3-4 models for my clans SFM video.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Funny Funny x 2Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

2. Post #2
    May 2011
    1,642 Posts
    Models aren't being ported yet, and you can't just take the original models and add them to SFM. You also need to be more descriptive. You're asking for ALL of the models. Do you want a certain soldier? a couple?

3. Post #3
    I JERK MY COCK UNTIL IT'S SORE TO MLP RULE 34
    July 2010
    3,825 Posts
    I'm pretty sure people are waiting for it to leave beta so they don't have to update any models if they change how it looks.

4. Post #4

June 2013
    2 Posts
    Models aren't being ported yet, and you can't just take the original models and add them to SFM. You also need to be more descriptive. You're asking for ALL of the models. Do you want a certain soldier? a couple?
    I only 3-4 warframes so i can make an sfm video for my clan and dojo. I would apriciate at least Excalibur.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Bosnia and Herzegovina Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

5. Post #5
    Metal Gear!
    July 2011
    3,435 Posts
    No.
    There are no extractors that work properly, all Ninja Ripper gets is Textures, and quickbms only gets unusable files out, you'll have to wait some time, pal.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    2,815 Posts
    No.
    There are no extractors that work properly, all Ninja Ripper gets is Textures, and quickbms only gets unusable files out, you'll have to wait some time, pal.
    This, unfortunately

I can't imagine the QuickBMS script won't be updated eventually, though

7. Post #7

January 2012
    51 Posts
    The main iusse is to obtain the high res textures of warframes and enemies. At this time u have to collect all the warframe to get the texures of them (2048x2048). As already said the script doesn't work properly atm.