1. Post #6001
    ZOEY SMITH
    November 2010
    3,915 Posts
    The Cavedigger

Additional Workshop link for good measure

Mod release with that other fishing stuff soon ~
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 29Artistic Artistic x 3Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

2. Post #6002
    November 2010
    696 Posts
    Could work for the Soldier too, also just curious, how does dark paints look on it?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events

3. Post #6003
    ZOEY SMITH
    November 2010
    3,915 Posts
    They look ok I suppose, though lighter paints look better as you would expect.

Though lack of hue almost completely turns off the lamp.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

4. Post #6004

September 2012
    122 Posts
    He hasn't said they're bad, in his opinion they just might not be chosen.
    No I believe he is saying that neither of them wanted to upload it because it was his idea.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events

5. Post #6005
    Gold Member
    February 2006
    2,140 Posts

Based off of that concept that dolphin posted a few pages back.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 7Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

6. Post #6006
    BUY THE BROWN BOMBER
    February 2011
    6,998 Posts

Based off of that concept that dolphin posted a few pages back.
    Just a heads up

Venus flytrap's tend to be potted in a mix of perlite, peatmoss and sand.

This is the kind of soil pattern/colour you might wanna go with

not that anyone's going to berate you for not being accurate with your soil or nothing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 5Funny Funny x 2Useful Useful x 1 (list)

7. Post #6007
    ill give you 2 earbills 4 title
    June 2011
    875 Posts

Here's a rework on a soldier beard i posted a while ago.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Romania Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #6008
    Gold Member
    August 2012
    603 Posts
    That's some pretty uniform soil, and why is the flytrap facing down?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

9. Post #6009
    Gold Member
    April 2013
    1,683 Posts
    Quick question. In blender while baking the texture AO should I leave what I've modeled on the class? Or move it away to avoid more shadowing?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

10. Post #6010
    April 2013
    119 Posts
    @Game Zombie, I found a bug in LOD Pack: Baccara Black Rose is Mystery and True Love in the world model. Also, you might want to cut some LODs, like the Airborne Arnaments since Valve made their own. And.. noticed the pack exceeds the size of the Oldschool Pack, according to their benchmark, your pack's purpose might have reversed, AKA lower fps.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

11. Post #6011
    July 2009
    5,753 Posts
    Botany Emporium
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

12. Post #6012
    May 2011
    2,231 Posts
    Back to the soundpacks!

Anybody wants to i add one more music to the main menu ones?
    So, i need a help, if possible, to someone teach me how to add the fade out effect at end of the music and if the settings for sound effects is the same for the musics
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

13. Post #6013
    November 2007
    578 Posts
    >Fancy Dress Mod

A pity the Zombie update broke that thing to bits. Will it ever be updated?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

14. Post #6014
    itty bitty silly pretty little pony
    September 2011
    8,104 Posts

Some quick basecolours. I can't into texturing yet.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 5Funny Funny x 4Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

15. Post #6015
    August 2011
    1,073 Posts
    Don't bread open inside.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events Zing Zing x 13Funny Funny x 5Agree Agree x 1 (list)

16. Post #6016
    September 2011
    8,104 Posts
    Don't bread open inside.
    no can't you read???

it says "doop breinsi, nten adde"

it's french
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

17. Post #6017
    December 2012
    1,340 Posts
    -The Kanopy Killer

-Portable Bofors Cannon (new version)
    http://tf2.gamebanana.com/skins/106783 I think this is it?
    -KnifeGun
    http://tf2.jennybur.net/mods/Weapons/KnifeGun/
    -Cookie Cutter Kukri
    http://filesmelt.com/dl/The_Cookie_Cutter.zip (I had this in my mods folder still)
    - Practically every recent mod made by NeoDement which was on BenBur.net but was removed because the site is removed.
    Err, I got nothin'.
    Is the kanopy killer download link not working? Because it just gives me a rar file. I'm not good at downloading mods.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5 (list)

18. Post #6018
    November 2010
    3,243 Posts
    I recall someone doing something incredibly similar to this, but it seemed to have disappeared.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

19. Post #6019
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    2,200 Posts
    @Game Zombie, I found a bug in LOD Pack: Baccara Black Rose is Mystery and True Love in the world model. Also, you might want to cut some LODs, like the Airborne Arnaments since Valve made their own. And.. noticed the pack exceeds the size of the Oldschool Pack, according to their benchmark, your pack's purpose might have reversed, AKA lower fps.
    No idea what you mean by the first problem there. I'm also being a lazy shit and slowly working on another update for it and I'll remove those then. I also figured that out a long time ago. I might have figured out a way for it to boost your FPS though. For now though if you download only do it to help me find bugs and all that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events

20. Post #6020
    September 2011
    8,104 Posts
    I recall someone doing something incredibly similar to this, but it seemed to have disappeared.
    That would be me

But I don't know if mine will get finished/workshopped so if you want to do something similar don't let me stop you
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events

21. Post #6021
    December 2011
    1,680 Posts
    Quick question. In blender while baking the texture AO should I leave what I've modeled on the class? Or move it away to avoid more shadowing?
    To prevent that more shadowing thing and to significantly cut down on baking time, you can tell blender to not render certain things. To turn off rendering, look at the list of everything in the scene and click on the little camera, like so

If you do that, you wont have those extra shadows to worry about.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Useful Useful x 2 (list)

22. Post #6022
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    11,860 Posts
    Is the kanopy killer download link not working? Because it just gives me a rar file. I'm not good at downloading mods.
    http://www.rarlab.com/rar/wrar50b7.exe
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

23. Post #6023
    Dennab
    September 2012
    772 Posts
    Has anyone made a inception tank soundmod yet replacing the sound it makes everytime?

24. Post #6024
    May 2011
    2,231 Posts
    Has anyone made a inception tank soundmod yet replacing the sound it makes everytime?
    Uhm, can you explain it with more details what do you want? I can try to make it.
    Also, can someone make the promo for this, please? http://www.mediafire.com/download/4n...line+Miami.vpk Is the v1 and it's not completed. So put your mask and go smash some heads!

25. Post #6025
    November 2007
    578 Posts
    Uhm, can you explain it with more details what do you want? I can try to make it.
    Also, can someone make the promo for this, please? http://www.mediafire.com/download/4n...line+Miami.vpk Is the v1 and it's not completed. So put your mask and go smash some heads!
    I presume he wants the foghorn sound that the Tanks in MvM make to be replaced with the trademark "BWOOOOOOOOM" from Inception.

26. Post #6026
    Bonk Boy! NaNaNaNaNa...
    July 2006
    866 Posts
    The Cavedigger

Additional Workshop link for good measure

Mod release with that other fishing stuff soon ~
    Dang! that's some clever and cool use of paints, for once I don't find the pink as hell or green lime disgusting/unfitting, model is great too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events Agree Agree x 4Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

27. Post #6027
    rrerr.rar
    March 2012
    946 Posts
    [URL="http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=161601536"]The Cavedigger
    how does this look when ubered :s
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events Agree Agree x 3Late Late x 2 (list)

28. Post #6028
    March 2012
    1,963 Posts
    will somebody get on my freakin cart
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 9 (list)

29. Post #6029
    May 2011
    34 Posts

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=161695777

Probably it was already done to death, but I was bored and had this idea around for some time.

30. Post #6030
    Gold Member
    April 2013
    1,674 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

31. Post #6031
    January 2012
    1,982 Posts
    That's a hat that can only be owned by one person for a 24 hour period, I don't think it applies to the normal rules.

32. Post #6032
    Dennab
    September 2012
    772 Posts
    I presume he wants the foghorn sound that the Tanks in MvM make to be replaced with the trademark "BWOOOOOOOOM" from Inception.
    Yeah, that.

33. Post #6033
    Ask me about Dullahans
    November 2009
    2,125 Posts
    Sexy's hat reminded me of this thing I tried to do a year ago

can't seem to get rid of the rim lights even though all the values are set to 0
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events Friendly Friendly x 5Winner Winner x 2 (list)

34. Post #6034
    May 2011
    2,231 Posts
    Yeah, that.
    Okey! I will try to find the sound file and see if i can make it later

35. Post #6035
    LIVE XXX TF2 ITEMS
    November 2011
    2,080 Posts
    Sexy's hat reminded me of this thing I tried to do a year ago

can't seem to get rid of the rim lights even though all the values are set to 0
    set them to 1000
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

36. Post #6036
    Captain Westcliff: Thinks Wales is an Island
    January 2006
    18,612 Posts
    set them to 1000
    Unbelievably, that's Valve's actual official statement on the matter.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Funny Funny x 16Zing Zing x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

37. Post #6037
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    4,987 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events Winner Winner x 9Artistic Artistic x 6 (list)

38. Post #6038
    May 2013
    2,998 Posts
    As if scout doesn't already have enough shirts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 12Funny Funny x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

39. Post #6039
    I'll donate $1,000 to a site that's based around chance but not $1 to a site that provides a community service :C
    February 2007
    33,836 Posts
    When should we expect the "It's just a smaller Fast Learner" comments?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events Agree Agree x 7Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

40. Post #6040
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    4,987 Posts
    When should we expect the "It's just a smaller Fast Learner" comments?
    now
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)