1. Post #1
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    3,321 Posts

Releases:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events Winner Winner x 23Useful Useful x 1Informative Informative x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Local baseball rapist
    February 2012
    1,397 Posts

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Italy Show Events Winner Winner x 10 (list)

3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    3,321 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Winner Winner x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny x 29Late x 4Winner x 2Dumb x 2Agree x 1Friendly x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    ZOEY SMITH
    November 2010
    3,886 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny x 61Artistic x 8Winner x 7Useful x 1Friendly x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    June 2010
    826 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 29Late Late x 4 (list)

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    3,321 Posts
    Dont you dare to fill this emporium up till here.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Netherlands Show Events Informative Informative x 11Funny Funny x 1Useful Useful x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    Transformers: Ponies in Bowties
    December 2011
    258 Posts
    See you later.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    3,064 Posts
    so many extensions edition
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 18Funny Funny x 4 (list)

10. Post #10
    August 2011
    1,073 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 9Winner Winner x 5 (list)

11. Post #11
    May 2012
    1,007 Posts
    Ladies and gentlemen, welcome back.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

12. Post #12
    Captain Westcliff: Thinks Wales is an Island
    January 2006
    18,301 Posts
    Hey, I think you should remove Hatzilla from the OP now, I don't intend to ever update it for Steampipe. Making a better, simpler program.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 18Useful Useful x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

13. Post #13
    Human Garbage
    June 2008
    9,767 Posts
    hey, i made a tf2 styled shark as a prop for the poster i made for rozzies soldier set, and decided to release it as an sfm prop. also a tf2 map prop later this week if i find time.

its not really a mod at the moment but i still want to share it

comes with 2 styles

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=150745473
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 53Artistic Artistic x 9Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

14. Post #14
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    3,321 Posts
    Hey, I think you should remove Hatzilla from the OP now, I don't intend to ever update it for Steampipe. Making a better, simpler program.
    Kindly donated an extra mod to the emporium.
    This sacrifice wont be forgotten.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

15. Post #15
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    April 2010
    14,106 Posts
    Since we're in a new Emporium, filled with new hope and such, maybe someone would take on the request I've made in the last Emporium.
    I'd like to see a mod for the Sharp Dresser to make it look more accurate to the one in the Assassin's Creed games.
    For reference, here's some pictures:

I just provided those as a reference, that would be way too overdetailed to fit into TF2. I just want something with the arm guard and the "rail", if I can call it that.

Please, anyone up for this?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

16. Post #16
    August 2011
    2,065 Posts
    Lodsofexpansions
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

17. Post #17
    Raffle Rigger
    November 2010
    16,748 Posts
    Lodsofexpansions
    And watch Garry lower the post limit when we're not even halfway through them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

18. Post #18
    May 2006
    40 Posts
    Submitted this to the workshop today. Would anyone like to see it as a mod? Which item(s)?

Bushman's Blazer Workshop Link
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

19. Post #19
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    1,310 Posts
    hey, i made a tf2 styled shark as a prop for the poster i made for rozzies soldier set, and decided to release it as an sfm prop. also a tf2 map prop later this week if i find time.

comes with 2 styles

Looks really cool, some members of TF2maps have started making a Pacific theme/map pack : http://forums.tf2maps.net/showthread.php?t=21210 . Bet they would enjoy it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 4 (list)

20. Post #20
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    3,064 Posts
    Submitted this to the workshop today. Would anyone like to see it as a mod? Which item(s)?

Bushman's Blazer Workshop Link
    If a mod is to be made, I propose the Outback Intellectual.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

21. Post #21
    Gold Member
    September 2011
    12,365 Posts

comes with 2 styles

The Pacific Pack might like it

http://forums.tf2maps.net/showthread.php?t=21210

Oops late
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Brunei Darussalam Show Events Late Late x 2 (list)

22. Post #22
    Gold Member
    June 2013
    1,211 Posts
    Looks really cool, some members of TF2maps have started making a Pacific theme/map pack : http://forums.tf2maps.net/showthread.php?t=21210 . Bet they would enjoy it.
    Yeah if he adds his shark to this Pacific Pack
    and if they can finish up before the end of summer and everyone contributes we could have ourselves a summer tf2 map.

Sparkwire's shark can even be like a moving NPC in the water destroying mercs such as the Train would in other maps.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 11 (list)

23. Post #23
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    1,310 Posts
    I don't think they plan to finish anywhere near this summer dolphin
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

24. Post #24
    July 2012
    413 Posts
    Happy New thread Everyone!

(Replaces the Half-Zatoichi and has custom sounds) Also I'm really bad at promo making so have this pic I just threw together real fast
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Winner Winner x 11Funny Funny x 8 (list)

25. Post #25
    April 2011
    351 Posts
    Hey, new thread! Seeing as we are in a new emporium, I was wondering whatever happened to this?

Haven't heard from this in a while, hope it's coming along well.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

26. Post #26
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    3,291 Posts

comes with 2 styles

This gives me ideas for SFM videos.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

27. Post #27
    I sell Bot Doggers and Bot Dogger accessories
    November 2011
    1,182 Posts
    New Emporium? Let the Kombat begin!

Scorpion's sword is compiled, going to send stuff out to be textured as soon as I can

EDIT:

Also name ideas would be cool. The set is "Mortal Kombonk", and the mask/eyes misc is going to be called the Kombatant. Dunno what to call the Sword, Spear, or ninja thing misc.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Winner Winner x 11Friendly Friendly x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

28. Post #28
    Gold Member
    June 2013
    1,211 Posts
    Summer Sticky Bomb Concept I farted out. Shoots Starfish bombs.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 12Artistic Artistic x 1Dumb Dumb x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

29. Post #29
    November 2010
    2,765 Posts
    Figured I'd re-post this set in the occasion of summer:
    Demoman Navy Set

Soldier Hat and Grenades, goes well with sputnik's coconut launcher:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Winner Winner x 19Disagree Disagree x 2Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

30. Post #30
    Gold Member
    May 2013
    2,235 Posts
    I personally would love to see a set like this. The little torpedo propellers on his grenades are a nice touch.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 10 (list)

31. Post #31
    July 2011
    947 Posts

comes with 2 styles

I'd love to see more TF2 styled animals...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 16 (list)

32. Post #32
    Human Garbage
    June 2008
    9,767 Posts
    I'd love to see more TF2 styled animals...
    already making more
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 32 (list)

33. Post #33
    July 2011
    947 Posts
    already making more
    Yay!

I remember one of the first things I ever posted on this forum was a tf2 styled Stag.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United Kingdom Show Events Artistic Artistic x 13 (list)

34. Post #34
    Call me "Sir Doctor"
    November 2011
    2,034 Posts
    Dick butts.

Guess its time to remake the model now.

Cause meh.

I might remake the hippie hair I am working on with psyke too, so that I can fit it to demo as well.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

35. Post #35
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    1,965 Posts
    New Emporium? Let the Kombat begin!

Scorpion's sword is compiled, going to send stuff out to be textured as soon as I can

EDIT:

Also name ideas would be cool. The set is "Mortal Kombonk", and the mask/eyes misc is going to be called the Kombatant. Dunno what to call the Sword, Spear, or ninja thing misc.
    Pls make a wrap misc that goes on his hands that extends his hand wraps further along his arm to be like the gauntlets people have in MK.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

36. Post #36
    Local baseball rapist
    February 2012
    1,397 Posts
    I don't even know anymore...

It's supposed to be a sapper disguised as a box of chocolate.
    Thoughts so far?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Italy Show Events Friendly Friendly x 7Funny Funny x 2 (list)

37. Post #37
    BUY THE BROWN BOMBER
    February 2011
    6,857 Posts
    I don't even know anymore...

It's supposed to be a sapper disguised as a box of chocolate.
    Thoughts so far?
    i kinda like it

could the depth of the box be reduced a bit?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

38. Post #38
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    7,055 Posts

Reposting because put da lime in da coconut. also the slice looks shitty remove it y/n
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 5 (list)

39. Post #39
    BADGERPIG
    May 2010
    4,385 Posts
    I remember one of the first things I ever posted on this forum was a tf2 styled Stag.
    No offence but that mostly just looks square-styled, not really all that much tf2 to it, needs to have more angular shapes and exaggerated proportions and features
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 11 (list)

40. Post #40
    BUY THE BROWN BOMBER
    February 2011
    6,857 Posts

Reposting because put da lime in da coconut. also the slice looks shitty remove it y/n
    I like the slice.

Don't like the umbrella though. looks way too disproportionate to the stick it's attached to.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)