1. Post #241
    July 2010
    5,395 Posts
    Gintoki, would the RX-78-NT1 (also known as Gundam "Alex") be in there by chance? Going by the image you posted a couple days ago, it looks like there's a few mobile suits that are going by names I'm not entirely familiar with, so I thought I'd ask.

No it isn't in the game.

2. Post #242
    December 2012
    287 Posts
    Gintoki, would the RX-78-NT1 (also known as Gundam "Alex") be in there by chance? Going by the image you posted a couple days ago, it looks like there's a few mobile suits that are going by names I'm not entirely familiar with, so I thought I'd ask.
    It's not in DWGR but i have the model from Extreme vs Full boost and it is in there (But once again this game textures are all flat)

3. Post #243
    September 2012
    22 Posts
    so I guess you got the model for Exia too? but the textures are flat?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #244
    Bionic Disabled Girl Railing Officer
    August 2009
    4,640 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 7 (list)

5. Post #245
    September 2012
    22 Posts

I love it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 4 (list)

6. Post #246
    August 2009
    4,640 Posts

I love it
    I should see if I can make a damaged bodygroup using pieces from the Big Zam
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #247
    September 2012
    22 Posts

Still loving it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

8. Post #248
    October 2012
    1,015 Posts
    Yeah from now on i'm making them separate models.(and i'm going to continue porting the models this friday.) I have no idea how to create particles in source so i can't help you there

It's similar to using tf2 or dota particles to replicate the effects. i'll have to use tf2's gold shader and it's not going to look the same.(i want the soft effect from the original not the piss colored one from tf2)
    For the saber, I meant that if it was possible to have it a separate model with the blade "activated". I think that it is possible if the No More Heroes Beam Katana is a sign of anything:
    http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=showimg&v=98308_2

9. Post #249
    December 2012
    287 Posts
    For the saber, I meant that if it was possible to have it a separate model with the blade "activated". I think that it is possible if the No More Heroes Beam Katana is a sign of anything:
    http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=showimg&v=98308_2

Like this?

The model is from the wii game MS Sensen 0079 (gotta love easy to rip wii games)

The turn a gundam is almost ready i just gotta to write the qcs.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chile Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

10. Post #250
    May 2012
    1,007 Posts
    Guys, can I say as a long time fan of the franchise that I love you guys?

So, somebody mentioned DWG:R? I thought it was really hard to rip from PS3/4s and the like?

11. Post #251
    December 2009
    1,888 Posts
    I'm working on a game from PS3, that has a few suits not in the DWG games, as well as SD Mobile Suits. Will post progress soon.

12. Post #252
    September 2012
    22 Posts
    any chance we'll see 00 Raiser get rigged and ready to go next? or maybe Knight and the Musha Gundams?

13. Post #253
    August 2009
    4,640 Posts
    any chance we'll see 00 Raiser get rigged and ready to go next? or maybe Knight and the Musha Gundams?
    Gintoki said he's doing the Turn A next, and my ability to put stuff into gmod depends solely on Gintoki grabbing models
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

14. Post #254
    October 2014
    6 Posts
    Are all of these free do download and to use in Gmod?

15. Post #255
    September 2011
    2,255 Posts
    Are all of these free do download and to use in Gmod?
    The ones that were released on the Steam Workshop are free to download and use in GMod, but I'm pretty sure the other links in this thread are all for unfinished/non-compiled models that aren't ready for use in GMod.

16. Post #256
    October 2014
    6 Posts
    Ok, But does anyone know when the next one will be made? To be honest I really wan the Turn A Gundam or Exia

17. Post #257
    September 2011
    2,255 Posts
    Not trying to sound like a dick when I say this, but the next one will be released whenever someone else decides to release another model for GMod. Without knowing what anyone else's schedule allows in terms of working on porting these models, it's literally on a "when it's done" basis.

18. Post #258
    October 2014
    6 Posts
    Not trying to sound like a dick when I say this, but the next one will be released whenever someone else decides to release another model for GMod. Without knowing what anyone else's schedule allows in terms of working on porting these models, it's literally on a "when it's done" basis.
    Well this kinda suck... Well at least we have the RX-78-2 and the Big Zam....

19. Post #259
    October 2012
    1,015 Posts
    Well this kinda suck... Well at least we have the RX-78-2 and the Big Zam....
    Expect Sazabi and Master Gundam for SFM sometime this month when good time is given to me. Everything's there, just need to test it a bit and maybe a few .qc tweaks.

20. Post #260
    October 2014
    6 Posts
    Expect Sazabi and Master Gundam for SFM sometime this month when good time is given to me. Everything's there, just need to test it a bit and maybe a few .qc tweaks.
    AWESOME!!! Cant wait for the Sazabi and the master!!!! SAZABI IS ONE OF MY VAVORITES NEXT TO THE WING GUNDAM ZERO CUSTOM!!!!

21. Post #261
    October 2014
    6 Posts
    Any news yet?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

22. Post #262

April 2012
    51 Posts

Anyone want to port this over?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

23. Post #263
    October 2014
    6 Posts

Anyone want to port this over?
    DA FUQ???!?!??!?? Now i have a sudden urge to.....Make out with it.... PORT IT SOMEBODY! ITS A GOD DAMN SALOR MOON CROSSOVER WITH A GUNDAM!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

24. Post #264
    January 2010
    301 Posts
    DA FUQ???!?!??!?? Now i have a sudden urge to.....Make out with it.... PORT IT SOMEBODY! ITS A GOD DAMN SALOR MOON CROSSOVER WITH A GUNDAM!
    yea I've seen those as hobby models in 1/144 scale when I go to a japanese hobby shops, also note there's guitar rocking gundams so no big surprise

25. Post #265
    DOPPELPENISFUCHS
    December 2009
    635 Posts
    yea I've seen those as hobby models in 1/144 scale when I go to a japanese hobby shops, also note there's guitar rocking gundams so no big surprise
    Of course Nobel Gundam wouldn't be a surprise in model form. It was a pretty major character's gundam in the later end of G Gundam and all.

26. Post #266

April 2012
    51 Posts
    I have a 1/144 Scale Noble Gundam at my house, Along with a Deatscythe Hell Custom.