1. Post #1
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    265 Posts
    Hi, I've been having this problem today where I am trying to mount episode 1 / 2 every time I try to do this, my game is crashing and stops responding. If I close the game out it won't start properly again. I have to open and close it with task manager about two or three times before it even loads again. When it comes back it has a check mark as if it was mounted but the content is still missing when I load maps or etc that uses it. I am kind of lost at this point because I re installed it twice and I'm still getting this issue.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

2. Post #2

May 2012
    88 Posts
    Do you have the game, Half Life 2 Episode 1 and Half Life 2: Episode 2?

Edited:

Also, try verifying integrity of game cache.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    Facepunch Dept. of Defense
    April 2012
    1,547 Posts
    Do you have the game, Half Life 2 Episode 1 and Half Life 2: Episode 2?

Edited:

Also, try verifying integrity of game cache.

Half life is no longer a prerequisite to play gmod, you only get the props from it.

4. Post #4

May 2012
    88 Posts
    Half life is no longer a prerequisite to play gmod, you only get the props from it.
    I know, but he is trying to mount a game, that he may or may not have. You need to have the game to be able to mount it.