1. Post #441
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    April 2010
    14,106 Posts
    Oh, and the firing sound is pure sex.
    Sorry, but there I have to disagree.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 4Disagree Disagree x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

2. Post #442
    And there goes a fuckton of money
    It doesn't go away as the money they would have dropped is either added to the amount you have picked up or is given to the rest of the robots still alive. not sure which one of these will happen though.

3. Post #443
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    7,660 Posts
    And there goes a fuckton of money
    From countless sessions as Pyro, I can tell you that knocking a robot down one of those pits adds any money it was carrying to the amount you've collected.
    If it was carrying $100, that $100 gets added to however much you've collected in the wave so far.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 6Zing Zing x 1 (list)

4. Post #444
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    1,711 Posts
    Sounds like the first stage of Goldrush, as it is the only map which I remember having access above the RED team's spawn.
    Goldrush isn't a played map in Highlander. I don't mean actually in the spawn, but like, near and on the high ground.
    I think it was Lakeside, actually. His response was basically, "get your one spy to go sap it. I'm not even defending that shit, come on."
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

5. Post #445
    December 2012
    745 Posts
    Nabbed the last mann co painting kit AND radigan cohgneer brown from the wh.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

6. Post #446
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    235 Posts
    The Gas Jockey set. Sweet smoking jesus titty cinnamon, that set is an absolute blast to play with.

I mean, there is nothing more satisfying than cruising round the map, flare-punching cocky Scouts in the face at the speed of light, and then smacking a Medic in the face with a crit Powerjack to recover a bit of lost health.

It makes me love Pyro that little bit more.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

7. Post #447
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    April 2010
    14,106 Posts
    The Gas Jockey set. Sweet smoking jesus titty cinnamon, that set is an absolute blast to play with.

I mean, there is nothing more satisfying than cruising round the map, flare-punching cocky Scouts in the face at the speed of light, and then smacking a Medic in the face with a crit Powerjack to recover a bit of lost health.

Get yourself a Quick-Fix Medic and kill people with the Powerjack.

8. Post #448
    ASIC's security and investment consultation.
    March 2013
    3,866 Posts

I would try that set but I don't have the hat.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 Chile Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

9. Post #449
    December 2012
    2,365 Posts
    Someone praised my self-crafted #55 Quackenbirdt.

<3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 8 (list)

10. Post #450
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    5,650 Posts

<3
    So i were not the only one who likes to have self-crafted stuff (like my tomb wrapper #101)

11. Post #451
    Gold Member
    March 2012
    1,933 Posts
    My friend asked me to help him beat Broken parts. Apparently he was stuck on it for 3 days.
    So I helped him beat it. Got a gold botkiller Minigun mk ll out of it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 21Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

12. Post #452
    December 2012
    1,017 Posts

<3
    I have a self crafted #1000 Quackenbirdt
    Nobody cares :C
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 France Show Events Friendly Friendly x 9Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

13. Post #453
    Gold Member
    March 2013
    2,840 Posts
    I won some free shit
    http://tf2tags.com/view-24398
    I can't wait until April 7

14. Post #454
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    7,132 Posts

im such an ass
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 15Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

15. Post #455

January 2013
    548 Posts
    Figured I'd use my Craftyfix Medic loadout yesterday, a loadout that effortlessly combines the beauty of the Crafty Hair (with Mutton Mann as well) with the usefulness of the Quickfix.

Somehow got 2nd MVP on my team 3 times in a row.

And we didn't lose all three matches.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Australia Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

16. Post #456
    Gold Member
    October 2011
    1,889 Posts
    I have a self crafted #1000 Quackenbirdt
    Nobody cares :C
    I found out yesterday I have the #20 000 liberty launcher.
    It's untradable and I never use it. RIP.

17. Post #457
    Gold Member
    June 2012
    4,452 Posts
    scorch shooting snipers into fall damage death

<2
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chile Show Events Funny Funny x 10 (list)

18. Post #458
    Thaaaat's Whyt!
    January 2012
    1,670 Posts
    I just crafted 2 old hats that I don't even wear anymore and...

Oh yes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 7Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

19. Post #459
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    7,132 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 4 (list)

20. Post #460
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    April 2010
    14,106 Posts
    Found a hat last night.
    Too bad it was a Dapper Topper.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Germany Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

21. Post #461
    仕方が無い
    April 2012
    4,248 Posts
    Found a hat last night.
    Too bad it was a Dapper Topper.
    Found a salvaged crate last night and unboxed a burning flame Team Captain.
    I just wanted a strange Invis Watch, fucking hate this game sometimes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 21 (list)

22. Post #462
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    7,660 Posts
    I'd be hyped as fuck if I found an unusual.

Probably because I've never had one but still

23. Post #463
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    April 2010
    14,106 Posts
    I'm grateful for finding a hat, but the Dapper Topper is the, in my opinion, worst and most unfitting hat for the Soldier.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Germany Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

24. Post #464
    March 2013
    3,866 Posts
    I like hats,they are useful to find spies disguised as you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 Chile Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

25. Post #465
    仕方が無い
    April 2012
    4,248 Posts
    I'm grateful for finding a hat, but the Dapper Topper is the, in my opinion, worst and most unfitting hat for the Soldier.
    imo the worst Soldier hat is the Zipperface, but that can be pushed off with the "Halloween" excuse. Definitely this is unfitting as hell though. The Dapper Topper was originally based around Uncle Sam's hat but Valve decided on "The Cat in the Hat" for colouring reasons.

26. Post #466
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    April 2010
    14,106 Posts
    Right now, the Dapper Topper is not war/Soldier related. That's something all the other hats do. At least the ones that come to my mind on first thought. I'm open to be proven wrong.

27. Post #467
    March 2013
    3,866 Posts
    The kringle collection, brain bucket, and Soldier's Slope Scopers are not war related.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 Chile Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

28. Post #468
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    April 2010
    14,106 Posts
    The kringle collection, brain bucket, and Soldier's Slope Scopers are not war related.
    Kringle Collection aside, that's a misc item.

29. Post #469
    March 2013
    3,866 Posts
    You are right, most of his hats are war related.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 Chile Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

30. Post #470
    December 2012
    1,017 Posts

war related
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 France Show Events Zing Zing x 5 (list)

31. Post #471
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    April 2010
    14,106 Posts

war related
    Give it the style with the helmet, duh.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

32. Post #472
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    7,660 Posts

war related
    Hippie hair, hippies opposed war, war related
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

33. Post #473
    /////////
    April 2011
    5,771 Posts
    Hippie hair, hippies opposed war, war related
    soldier hates hippies, why would he wear hippie hair?

34. Post #474
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    7,660 Posts
    Because he's batshit, and also an idiot
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 8Winner Winner x 1 (list)

35. Post #475
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    1,852 Posts
    I love pony payload

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 4Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

36. Post #476
    August 2012
    745 Posts
    Infiltrate the enemy of course, just like he has a robot suit.

37. Post #477
    May 2011
    6,320 Posts
    imo the worst Soldier hat is the Zipperface, but that can be pushed off with the "Halloween" excuse. Definitely this is unfitting as hell though. The Dapper Topper was originally based around Uncle Sam's hat but Valve decided on "The Cat in the Hat" for colouring reasons.

Let's have a poll, if Valve added a style that gave the Dapper Topper vertical stripes (so basically Uncle Sam without the star section), would it be considered viable?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

38. Post #478
    January 2012
    3,668 Posts
    Let's have a poll, if Valve added a style that gave the Dapper Topper vertical stripes (so basically Uncle Sam without the star section), would it be considered viable?
    Technically, we could just repaint the blue to red. Even if it defeats the purpose of the hat.

39. Post #479
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    7,132 Posts

that feeling when 20 robots follow you and protect you till death
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 12 (list)

40. Post #480
    I am a very friendly person!
    January 2012
    7,426 Posts

that feeling when 20 robots follow you and protect you till death
    C'mon guys! MOB 'EM!