1. Post #1
    Ask me about my Zimmerman fetish

March 2005
    3,207 Posts
    Enid Police confirmed to 2News that Dorner was one of two men who turned in the money to police-- nearly $8,000.
    Police say the money belonged to a local church called the Enid Korean Church of Grace.
    http://www.kjrh.com/dpp/news/local_n...-found-in-road

fullstory
    http://enidnews.com/localnews/x96489...not_authorized

Dorner said his mother taught him honesty and integrity.

I didnt work for it, so its not mine. And it was for the church, he said. Its not so much the integrity, but it was someone elses money. I would hope someone would do that for me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Show Events Winner x 19Late x 10Dumb x 3Friendly x 3Useful x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Dennab
    June 2011
    2,108 Posts
    Uh, okay?

Is this supposed to rationalize/humanize his current actions or what.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 31Dumb Dumb x 15Zing Zing x 2Useful Useful x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    bomp
    Dennab
    March 2012
    1,402 Posts
    Aaaand now he's a murderer.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Zing Zing x 24Dumb Dumb x 1Funny Funny x 1Useful Useful x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    7,696 Posts
    He was a good guy who snapped because the LAPD is corrupt as fuck.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 93Informative Informative x 1Useful Useful x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    4,517 Posts
    Uh, okay?

Look at it this way, you've got 2 perspectives and that's the media's and his. You're more inclined to pick the media's but journalists are starting to pick up that some of his manifesto isn't as crazy as it seems. He's just a (chaotically) good man who just happened to be at the end of his rope. If you were faced in a situation like this, would you go out and avenge your name or just become some loony youtube conspiracy theorist?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Agree Agree x 11Disagree Disagree x 3Dumb Dumb x 2Useful Useful x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    I regularly throw pity parties.
    August 2010
    12,149 Posts
    He let Korean Jesus down.

Also, this story doesn't really do anything for the guy, he still killed people.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 5Disagree Disagree x 5Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 2 (list)

7. Post #7
    April 2012
    1,187 Posts
    Chocolate Rambo?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 41Funny Funny x 25Artistic Artistic x 1Useful Useful x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    Gold Member

November 2007
    4,543 Posts
    Look at it this way, you've got 2 perspectives and that's the media's and his. You're more inclined to pick the media's but journalists are starting to pick up that some of his manifesto isn't as crazy as it seems. He's just a (chaotically) good man who just happened to be at the end of his rope. If you were faced in a situation like this, would you go out and avenge your name or just become some loony youtube conspiracy theorist?
    uhm, i dont think my avenging would involves killing a lawyer's innocent daughter and random police officers doing their job

so far, he hasn't provided any evidence that anyone he killed and shot so far is actually corrupt

he's a fucking lunatic
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 18Dumb Dumb x 5Zing Zing x 2 (list)

9. Post #9
    Awesome Member
    Dennab
    January 2006
    40,352 Posts
    america is way too fond of murder revenge fantasies
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 24Dumb Dumb x 3Useful Useful x 3Informative Informative x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    September 2009
    12,100 Posts
    How is murdering several people still considered 'good'
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7Zing Zing x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    4,544 Posts
    How is murdering several people still considered 'good'
    Pretty sure he meant. "He was a good man, and then just couldn't handle it anymore."
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Useful Useful x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    January 2013
    143 Posts
    Uh, okay?

It's to show he isn't insane. Just snapped.

Edited:

It took a manhunt for this guys good to be heard by the news. I hate the news.

13. Post #13
    I'm gonna take a wild guess and say he started killing people because someone called him "chocolate rambo"

seriously, chocolate rambo?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Argentina Show Events Funny Funny x 41 (list)

14. Post #14
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    21,633 Posts
    uhm, i dont think my avenging would involves killing a lawyer's innocent daughter and random police officers doing their job

so far, he hasn't provided any evidence that anyone he killed and shot so far is actually corrupt

he's a fucking lunatic
    And even if these victims were corrupt assholes, justice isn't his to exact. The fact that he thinks he can be judge, jury, and executioner makes him a lunatic in my eyes regardless of the morality of the victims.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing x 2Useful x 2Friendly x 1Optimistic x 1Funny x 1Winner x 1Informative x 1 (list)

15. Post #15
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    17,300 Posts
    And even if these victims were corrupt assholes, justice isn't his to exact. The fact that he thinks he can be judge, jury, and executioner makes him a lunatic in my eyes regardless of the morality of the victims.
    i'm not disagreeing with you

but what can anyone do against an overwhelmingly large and corrupt force
    just give up, that's what
    because if you think for one minute that legal action helps in some of these circumstances, i've got news for you
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

16. Post #16
    quality poster
    Dennab
    August 2009
    12,242 Posts
    i'm not disagreeing with you

but what can anyone do against an overwhelmingly large and corrupt force
    just give up, that's what
    because if you think for one minute that legal action helps in some of these circumstances, i've got news for you
    ignoring that there's still no reason to be killing people if you're going to be murdering people to fight corruption in the police force maybe target people who actually did something wrong instead of innocent people??
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

17. Post #17
    February 2009
    3,098 Posts
    Because there's only two options. Yeah what happened to him was wrong but what he's doing now is much worse.

18. Post #18
    July 2010
    640 Posts
    End of the day, He killed a cop and 2 people.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

19. Post #19
    Dennab
    September 2011
    3,417 Posts
    He was a good guy who snapped because the LAPD is corrupt as fuck.
    "b-b-but he's a killer now! We must demonize him as much as possible!"
    Oh look the crusade of moral knights is already here.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Dumb Dumb x 20Agree Agree x 3Funny Funny x 2 (list)

20. Post #20
    quality poster
    Dennab
    August 2009
    12,242 Posts
    you're a white knight for not condoning the murder of innocent people? lmfao

Edited:

go back to /b/ and post pictures of dead people or something
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 17Agree Agree x 5Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

21. Post #21
    Dennab
    September 2011
    3,417 Posts
    Where is all the sympathy and rationalizing now like that one time when that one army guy went nuts in Afghanistan and decided to butcher entire Afghan family as a "revenge"?

go back to /b/ and post pictures of dead people or something
    Well clearly you must be from that place if you're the only one to come up with that
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5Agree Agree x 2 (list)

22. Post #22
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    1,271 Posts
    Hey, Enid is one of my old High Schools rival football teams.

23. Post #23
    Awesome Member
    Dennab
    January 2006
    40,352 Posts
    the crusade started when a dude pulled a gun because of his own personal vendetta so dont fucking lecture me on being a moral knight
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Funny Funny x 1 (list)

24. Post #24
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    41,434 Posts
    He's done all the demonizing himself
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 6Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

25. Post #25
    quality poster
    Dennab
    August 2009
    12,242 Posts
    Well clearly you must be from that place if you're the only one to come up with that
    what?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

26. Post #26
    Gold Member

November 2007
    4,543 Posts

if condemning a man for killing two innocent people who had no relations to his downfall but simply because of blood relation to his lawyer and a police officer who was doing his job, then call me a fucking moral knight

cause you're clearly an idiot
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 17Dumb Dumb x 8 (list)

27. Post #27
    Dennab
    September 2011
    3,417 Posts
    the crusade started when a dude pulled a gun because of his own personal vendetta so dont fucking lecture me on being a moral knight
    He's done all the demonizing himself
    Everyone seem to forget that he tried every legal route possible, all the got was LAPD coming down on his ass and destroying his life. What the fuck you think he should have done then? Kill himself?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 7Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

28. Post #28
    quality poster
    Dennab
    August 2009
    12,242 Posts
    Everyone seem to forget that he tried every legal route possible, all the got was LAPD coming down on his ass and destroying his life. What the fuck you think he should have done then? Kill himself?
    i think he should have done literally anything that didn't involve killing other people, let alone people who had nothing to do with the corruption he talks about

hes fighting against the LAPD abusing innocent people by killing innocent people, and this somehow makes sense to you?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 8Agree Agree x 2 (list)

29. Post #29
    Dennab
    September 2011
    3,417 Posts

if condemning a man for killing two innocent people for had no relations to his downfall but simply because of blood relation to his lawyer and a police officer who was doing his job, then call me a fucking moral knight
    And the police killed two innocent people without even confirming just because this guy had driven a similiar car before.

cause you're clearly an idiot
    Clearly you have now proven me to be completely wrong.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 7Dumb Dumb x 6Zing Zing x 1 (list)

30. Post #30
    Gold Member

November 2007
    4,543 Posts
    hey

HE IS NOT GOING ON A SPECIFIC PUNISHER-ESQUE CRUSADE WHERE HE KILLS UNCATCHABLE CORRUPT POLICE OFFICERS ONLY, HE'S BLANKET-TARGETING ALL LAPD OFFICERS, THEIR FAMILY, THEIR ASSOCIATES, AND HIS LAWYER'S FAMILY / ASSOCIATES AS ENEMIES AND KILLING THEM RANDOMLY. MAYBE DOING THAT SHIT ISN'T A GOOD ALTERNATIVE TO OTHER SHIT HE CAN DO TO POINT OUT THE OBVIOUS CORRUPTION OF LAPD THAT EVERYONE KNOWS
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree x 10Disagree x 3Winner x 2Useful x 1Informative x 1 (list)

31. Post #31
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    41,434 Posts
    I don't really care what he chose as long as it didn't involve murdering people
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

32. Post #32
    Gold Member

November 2007
    4,543 Posts
    And the police killed two innocent people without even confirming just because this guy had driven a similiar car before.
    first they lived

second, how does that change the fact he's a lunatic murderer?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

33. Post #33
    quality poster
    Dennab
    August 2009
    12,242 Posts
    is this a joke or do you really think that because innocent people were killed by police its okay to kill MORE innocent people?

they weren't killed by the way but the point you made still sucks

Edited:

and once again the point lolwutdude keeps making that nobody seems to acknowledge: corruption in the LAPD isn't a fucking secret so even if you think revealing corruption in the LAPD is worth killing innocent people with no link to said corruption, you're still wrong because LAPD corruption isn't a secret, its fairly common knowledge like the NYPD
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Useful Useful x 1 (list)

34. Post #34
    Gold Member
    March 2005
    19,835 Posts
    A country running on smeismastger's moral principles would last a month, at most.
    I sure wouldn't want to live in a country where it'd be morally justifiable to kill me because some bloke I vaguely know is corrupt.
    "Hell, why not level the whole town? Gotta be sure the stench of heresy corruption is wiped clean, Brother-captain officer."

35. Post #35
    Awesome Member
    Dennab
    January 2006
    40,352 Posts
    i really couldn't care less what he should have done

36. Post #36
    January 2011
    699 Posts
    one of the couples that was killed was a basketball coach at my college.
    christ
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 8 (list)

37. Post #37

September 2008
    788 Posts
    Why does everyone keep labeling all cops near or in Los Angeles corrupt? Out of the countless THOUSANDS of cops you people think all of them are corrupt? Of course there are terrible cops but when you are talking about the third highest populated city in ALL OF NORTH AMERICA it's pretty hard to just make sure you get nothing but good people. It's not some shadowy originization who arrests people on sight, it's just a police force filled with people from all walks of life. Most of the cops are just regular upstanding people who enjoy their job helping others and a minority are scumbags who are on a giant power trip. When you just blanket the entire force as corrupt it's just being ignorant.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

38. Post #38
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    3,867 Posts
    Why does everyone keep labeling all cops near or in Los Angeles corrupt? Out of the countless THOUSANDS of cops you people think all of them are corrupt? Of course there are terrible cops but when you are talking about the third highest populated city in ALL OF NORTH AMERICA it's pretty hard to just make sure you get nothing but good people. It's not some shadowy originization who arrests people on sight, it's just a police force filled with people from all walks of life. Most of the cops are just regular upstanding people who enjoy their job helping others and a minority are scumbags who are on a giant power trip. When you just blanket the entire force as corrupt it's just being ignorant.
    Most people here seem to be arguing exactly your point.

That being said, corruption in the LAPD hasn't exactly been a secret. It's been fairly common knowledge for decades now that the LAPD has had problems with corruption.

39. Post #39
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    23,893 Posts
    So what's the body count so far?

I think we have:
    1 Police Dead
    2 Police Injured
    2 Civilians Dead
    2 Civilians Injured (LAPD)
    1 Civilian fired at (LAPD)

Is that the latest or am I missing any?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 2 (list)

40. Post #40
    Spirit Guide
    March 2009
    16,954 Posts
    I don't know, guys, Smeis might be on to something. If you're not that exact of a target shooter, then you can satisfy your lust for revenge and justice pretty much any time you please. Give your dog a good kick, or feed grandma a fist sandwich; that'll teach the jerk who stole your parking space.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Linux United States Show Events Funny Funny x 13Dumb Dumb x 1Useful Useful x 1 (list)