Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Brazil Show Events

2. Post #42
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    1,904 Posts
    Squeegy I've always loved your videos please don't ever stop making them

You've made me buy like 8 games against my will
    That number will grow.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

3. Post #43
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    5,304 Posts
    I need to go bury my wallet then.

Are you using .18 in that video? How did you get Damned to work?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events

4. Post #44
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    4,474 Posts
    I need to go bury my wallet then.

Are you using .18 in that video? How did you get Damned to work?
    That vid's been around since well before most of the stuff in .18 was even considered.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 New Zealand Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

5. Post #45
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    5,304 Posts
    Oh, I've never seen it. Sorry, I'm an idiot for not looking at the date.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

6. Post #46
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    2,783 Posts
    Gah, the spaceport annoys me a lot. It's like searching does nothing and just shows you the most popular addons
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

7. Post #47
    Hearing this while docking two veesels in low kerbin orbit:

Weird sensation
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 3Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

8. Post #48
    provides mlp plot free of charge
    February 2011
    17,487 Posts
    son sit down let's talk from father to son about what you're going through
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Brazil Show Events Funny Funny x 8Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #49

April 2012
    64 Posts
    Why can't the last post in a closed thread be a link to the new one?
    I've been looking at the old one like a dumbass for days now before I realized it was closed and there was a new one.....
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

10. Post #50
    February 2011
    17,487 Posts
    consindering this thread was posted 15 hours ago you must be a really huge dumbass bro
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Brazil Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

11. Post #51
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    5,304 Posts
    Is there a way to make keyboard maneuvering less... snappish? Some of my potentially best performing aircraft are way too shaky, even with avionics, because they need more delicate control, and I don't have my joystick with me right now. :(

12. Post #52
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    5,586 Posts
    My novice attempts at building planes have killed more Kerbals than polio. My only success so far was putting a Stayputnik satellite in an irregular orbit, and I'm pretty sure I had to use more fuel than an average country's yearly gasoline consumption.

Best 19 euros I've ever spent.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Italy Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

13. Post #53
    January 2009
    3,875 Posts
    Is there a way to make keyboard maneuvering less... snappish? Some of my potentially best performing aircraft are way too shaky, even with avionics, because they need more delicate control, and I don't have my joystick with me right now. :(
    Caps lock
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Winner Winner x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

14. Post #54

April 2012
    64 Posts
    You seem to think that one can't look at the thread like a dumbass while it's still active...
    But yeah I saw it way faster this time than I did the last, but to someone who never venture out past the safety of the KSP thread a link would be nice.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

15. Post #55
    July 2007
    2,251 Posts
    hold the fuck up

is this a shockwave
    Nope, it's the condensation effect in the Ferram Aerospace Research mod.

http://kerbalspaceport.com/ferram-aerospace-research/
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Useful Useful x 4 (list)

16. Post #56
    February 2011
    17,487 Posts
    Nope, it's the condensation effect in the Ferram Aerospace Research mod.

http://kerbalspaceport.com/ferram-aerospace-research/
    fuck me, i always fuck up with FAR but now i guess i have to get it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Brazil Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #57
    July 2007
    2,251 Posts
    Talking about FAR, let's post our mod lists!
    Mine is:

KW Rocketry
    Protractor
    Mechjeb
    Kerbal Attachment System
    Lazor
    Ferram Aerospace Research
    Kethane
    MPSS Nautilus
    Home
    Remotetech
    Hyperedit
    Ion Engine Pack
    Cleverbobcat
    Demv MK5 "Ant"
    Airship mod
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events

18. Post #58
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    3,822 Posts
    why are spaceplanes like impossible to maneuver
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 8 (list)

19. Post #59
    Gold Member
    April 2007
    8,265 Posts
    Your wings are very long, add some struts from the ends to the fuel there. Add a control surface thing on the tail so you can turn left / right easier.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

20. Post #60
    HUGE NERD
    November 2007
    6,304 Posts
    why are spaceplanes like impossible to maneuver

I think they're pretty ok.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

21. Post #61
    C7
    Gold Member
    May 2012
    321 Posts
    Spaceplanes are indeed difficult to fly. But certainly not impossible. That spaceplane would definitely be one of the more difficult designs to get into the air. You can always Use some docking clamps and do a rocket assisted tackeoff. Quite amusing I assure you.

Do you like sneak peeks? You seem like people who would enjoy such things. So to welcome in a new thread of KSP related face-punchery, here are some unpublished testing videos of the new animation system I'm working on for 0.19. Animation is by Dan, and the AI / blending trees were done by me.

:O.... :D....(Startling realization) .. :| .... :(.. (thud)

Calgas Knows what's up. (If you are curious, the white flash is the main ship blowing in half, followed by a spinning freefall, then the parachute opens in the last few seconds)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 32Funny Funny x 6Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

22. Post #62
    HUGE NERD
    November 2007
    6,304 Posts
    This is going to make the game so much better/sad when I kill kerbals.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 13 (list)

23. Post #63
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    3,612 Posts
    I think Danbert might be a bit... special.

Are you sure you've run all the necessary background checks?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 19Agree Agree x 2 (list)

24. Post #64
    February 2011
    17,487 Posts
    that's actually really cool! the lighting on their faces... nnghhh
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Brazil Show Events Agree Agree x 11 (list)

25. Post #65
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    10,530 Posts
    Greetings from Progress Station on the Mun!

Billy-Bobski Kerman stands near the Olympus optical telescope on the Mun. A long duration stay, poor Billy hasn't seen his family for 4 years. I hear the food is good, at least.
    Anyone know what mod those wheels are from?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events

26. Post #66
    August 2012
    1,462 Posts
    I'm going to end up watching the Kerbal's faces, Not paying attention, Suddenly seeing them go ape-shit, When I look at the rocket, It is about to crash.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

27. Post #67
    Dennab
    October 2010
    4,306 Posts
    I feel like such a moron for throwing a mapping satellite into a 0 inclination orbit and wondering why it's only mapping 1 slice of the map.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Finland Show Events Funny Funny x 12 (list)

28. Post #68
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    17,548 Posts
    everything i build is eaten by the 3rd-ish stage rocket

fuck thisss aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. I'll get up to 50km and begin creating an orbit and my current stage will just break one of the eight constraints holding it to the rest of the ship and slowly destroy the upper stages.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 7 (list)

29. Post #69
    Friendliest person 2012.
    December 2011
    2,151 Posts
    Something i'd like to see is the ability to remove command pods (start with a probe, but you want to put kerbals on the rocket without rebuilding it from scratch)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 10 (list)

30. Post #70
    June 2008
    101 Posts
    Thanks for sharing, C7. I love the new expressions!

I noted that in the second video, Calgas's feed looked smooth, while the other two seemed to have the current "webcam lag." Is there a plan to move to a more smooth video feed like Calgas's?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

31. Post #71
    HUGE NERD
    November 2007
    6,304 Posts
    Woah. Chad's videos brought everyone and their pets into here. Hi everyone!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

32. Post #72
    February 2011
    17,487 Posts
    aw man who told them c7 comes here :(

seriously he was our secret

our precious secret that we couldn't share with anyone
    yesss
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Brazil Show Events Funny Funny x 12Agree Agree x 1 (list)

33. Post #73
    January 2009
    1,480 Posts
    Anyone know what mod those wheels are from?
    They're the old Katerpillar wheels mod from .14. I'm surprised they still work.

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/...ar-Wheels-V0-3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

34. Post #74
    HUGE NERD
    November 2007
    6,304 Posts
    aw man who told them c7 comes here :(

seriously he was our secret

our precious secret that we couldn't share with anyone
    yesss
    C7 should have an alt for all the normal posts and use his current account for PR posts like the videos.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

35. Post #75
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    6,249 Posts
    does fraps crash with anyone on the new update

36. Post #76
    January 2009
    1,480 Posts
    The sudden influx of guests is reminding me of the last time someone from the forums tried posting here. (hint: he got banned)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 13 (list)

37. Post #77
    February 2011
    17,487 Posts
    oh look we're the most popular thread yay
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Brazil Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

38. Post #78
    HUGE NERD
    November 2007
    6,304 Posts
    Does anyone know if a less binary (ie exploded or unexploded) damage system is in the cards for the future? Maybe if you knock and engine bell hard enough you decrease the thrust or ISP or something like that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

39. Post #79
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    17,548 Posts
    And thus begins my epic journey to find land on Laythe.

Edited:

STOP. PULLING. TO THE RIGHT. YOU STUPID LITTLE BALLOON. STOP. PLEASE. FUCKING PLEASE. WHY ARE YOU ROTATING. WHY.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 12 (list)

40. Post #80
    August 2012
    1,462 Posts
    Discovery Mark 1 made it too Jool.

Mark 2 will have landing legs, For non-atmospheric landings on celestial bodies.

Mark 3 will have landing legs and radial parachutes for Atmospheric celestial bodies.

Mark 4 will have more fuel for a trip to Eeloo.

Mark 1 had a really good test flight, Has a bunch of fuel left over.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)