1. Post #4361
    August 2009
    1,582 Posts

Am I clocks?
    Rate me clocks king.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Late x 39Dumb x 6Winner x 3Agree x 2Friendly x 2Funny x 2Artistic x 2Optimistic x 1Useful x 1Zing x 1Informative x 1Disagree x 1 (list)

2. Post #4362
    I regularly throw pity parties.
    August 2010
    12,312 Posts
    No!
    I will not give you what you want!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 8Friendly Friendly x 1Agree Agree x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)

3. Post #4363
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    1,208 Posts
    Repost from general chat, I'm asking because some people got their accounts dissabled when doing that to get others the earbuds
    Nope, in fact a lot of FP fellas have been doing it for others and no problem has been reported.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chile Show Events

4. Post #4364
    My mom has an Ubuntu at work but internet is slow to download full TF2 content... Can I just install Steam and copy .gcf's from disk?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events

5. Post #4365
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    1,208 Posts
    My mom has an Ubuntu at work but internet is slow to download full TF2 content... Can I just install Steam and copy .gcf's from disk?
    Reports say that, yes, you can, and if your Ubuntu can't even run the game, just launch it (even if it gives you a black screen) or launch in text mode and the Tux is yours.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chile Show Events Agree Agree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

6. Post #4366
    BIT.TRIP Presents: the longest title ever
    April 2011
    527 Posts
    -snip-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

7. Post #4367
    August 2012
    566 Posts
    I just thought of something.
    Valve should have made 2K13 Promos and have an all class basketball.
    It could be a throwable item, and when you walk with it you dribble, or it could be a taunt.
    And if not all class it could be for the Demoman and Scout.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

8. Post #4368
    February 2011
    2,738 Posts
    It could be a throwable item, and when you walk with it you dribble, or it could be a taunt.
    Why do you assume the Demoman would play basketball?

(other than the obvious reason)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 8 (list)

9. Post #4369
    I once worked at a sperm bank, the food was terrible
    April 2011
    9,104 Posts
    it should be Demoman only and it's name and description written in ebonics
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

10. Post #4370
    August 2012
    566 Posts

Not sure....
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

11. Post #4371
    January 2012
    563 Posts
    i'm wondering if valve will ever reveal the rest of the names for the classes, maybe barring the heavy

and of course spy and pyro for obvious reasons

i was thinking that due to the NECA figures having a spot for their real names that maybe a few more will come out provided they do all 9 classes eventually
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

12. Post #4372
    November 2012
    537 Posts
    Air Demo

2K14 promos please valve?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 10Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

13. Post #4373
    August 2009
    1,582 Posts
    Air Demo

2K14 promos please valve?

Also, all dem clocks ho shit. I am never going to oversleep again.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

14. Post #4374
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    5,657 Posts
    Repost from general chat, I'm asking because some people got their accounts dissabled when doing that to get others the earbuds
    It's safe. You can use it.

Aww hell naw ninja'd
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events

15. Post #4375
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    4,729 Posts
    Pre-ordered Brutal Legend, since I've never really played a Tim Schafer game before and I always hear great things about him.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

16. Post #4376
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    5,301 Posts

Am I clocks?
    Rate me clocks king.
    Clock king, we need a bigger image and I will be pleased.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Spain Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

17. Post #4377
    September 2011
    4,270 Posts
    Clock king, we need a bigger image and I will be pleased.
    http://filesmelt.com/dl/hjgk.png
    my pleasure ;))))

how do you people change the size of the text
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista France Show Events Funny Funny x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

18. Post #4378
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    5,301 Posts
    http://filesmelt.com/dl/hjgk.png
    my pleasure ;))))

how do you people change the size of the text
    Oh my eyes, those dots.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Spain Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

19. Post #4379
    December 2012
    1,140 Posts
    i'm wondering if valve will ever reveal the rest of the names for the classes, maybe barring the heavy

and of course spy and pyro for obvious reasons

i was thinking that due to the NECA figures having a spot for their real names that maybe a few more will come out provided they do all 9 classes eventually
    I remember a while ago the comics were where the classes' real names were revealed. Tavish DeGroot, Jane Doe, Mr. Mundy... I wonder why that stopped.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

20. Post #4380

How do I fix this?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

21. Post #4381

February 2012
    109 Posts

How do I fix this?
    Happened to me a couple of times too, the last friday. I tried to restart Steam and it installed something, then TF2 started but then I had an error end it closed. So i restart the PC and everything worked fine.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Italy Show Events

22. Post #4382
    September 2011
    1,518 Posts
    I remember a while ago the comics were where the classes' real names were revealed. Tavish DeGroot, Jane Doe, Mr. Mundy... I wonder why that stopped.
    I love how cool names they've got, like Tavish DeGroot or Dell Conagher..these names are hot
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 4Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

23. Post #4383
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    1,961 Posts
    installed ubuntu only to get an error when I open the steam installation .deb. It doesn't have any program to open .deb files with, so the software opener just shows an error with some reviews for the steam product :l

Anyone know how to fix?

24. Post #4384

February 2012
    109 Posts
    installed ubuntu only to get an error when I open the steam installation .deb. It doesn't have any program to open .deb files with, so the software opener just shows an error with some reviews for the steam product :l

Anyone know how to fix?
    Right click, extract here? Then just open the folder you extracted and double click on DEBIAN. Then the Ubuntu Software Center will start and you can Install Steam
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Italy Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

25. Post #4385
    October 2010
    1,371 Posts
    When did this thread become Major Update Speculation: We Fix Your Linux Problems Edition?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Belgium Show Events Funny Funny x 8Agree Agree x 3Zing Zing x 2 (list)

26. Post #4386

February 2012
    1,002 Posts

Anyone know how to fix?
    This is exactly what was happening to me. Maybe I didn't install Ubuntu the wrong way after all. Welp, time to reinstall to get a butt penguin!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

27. Post #4387
    January 2013
    76 Posts
    Guys how do I uninstall Ubuntu :V:

Cause I just restarted my computer and had to play a Quick-Time game with my computer to get back to windows. Fucking GRUBB.

Im dumb huh? Oh yeah? Well, your, your... you smell funny.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

28. Post #4388
    BUY THE BROWN BOMBER
    February 2011
    6,777 Posts

Neat
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Informative x 23Winner x 5Funny x 2Optimistic x 1Friendly x 1 (list)

29. Post #4389
    January 2013
    76 Posts
    Next week is not cool. But better than next month.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

30. Post #4390
    October 2010
    1,371 Posts
    Have we gotten anything else than promo's this year? I want some community content.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Belgium Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

31. Post #4391
    Resident News Bot
    April 2011
    11,273 Posts
    When did this thread become Major Update Speculation: We Fix Your Linux Problems Edition?
    /r/tf2's new queue has become the same thing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

32. Post #4392
    Gold Member
    July 2012
    3,828 Posts
    Have we gotten anything else than promo's this year? I want some community content.
    It's been a month and a half, slow down there, buster.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

33. Post #4393
    Dosen't need a bigger avatar
    April 2010
    3,157 Posts
    Why does the heavy and soldier in that short look perfect but the sniper and medic look like shit.

Edit:Quoted wrong person.
    At the beginning?
    The solider and Heavy are statues
    The sniper is a statue that was unfinished and unreleased (i think)
    And the Medic was a doll made by the guys at Robot Chicken
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events

34. Post #4394
    January 2012
    468 Posts
    I'm more satisfied with all the bug fixes we've been getting. However, at this point fixing a couple 1-2 year old bugs is a case of too little too late and I'm hoping we can see some more bugs squashed and done so more consistently.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

35. Post #4395
    September 2011
    4,270 Posts
    So Valve is making that taunt?
    At least that guarantees quality work
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista France Show Events Funny Funny x 15Disagree Disagree x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 2Zing Zing x 1 (list)

36. Post #4396
    Gold Member
    September 2012
    4,286 Posts
    Suddenly 400 people are viewing the TF2 forum.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

37. Post #4397
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    587 Posts
    Does "next week" mean this coming week, or the week of the 24th?

38. Post #4398
    Gold Member
    December 2012
    2,126 Posts

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Chile Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

39. Post #4399
    GOLD MEMBER
    July 2012
    1,243 Posts
    Does "next week" mean this coming week, or the week of the 24th?
    I'm assuming this upcoming week.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

40. Post #4400
    April 2011
    8,022 Posts
    Wait, they fired their animators.

Who is finishing those animations?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Slovakia Show Events Funny Funny x 15Zing Zing x 4 (list)