1. Post #1
    Dennab
    September 2012
    198 Posts
    Hello, So this was released 6 days ago, it is a horror game based in an office. It scared the crap out of me!
    Download the game -
    http://www.moddb.com/games/one-late-night/downloads
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 13Winner Winner x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    July 2009
    3,692 Posts
    Well this is totally not a quickly cobbled together release intended to play on the success of the numerous other free horror games that have been released in the past few months.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 9Dumb Dumb x 2Zing Zing x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    Dennab
    September 2012
    198 Posts
    Well this is totally not a quickly cobbled together release intended to play on the success of the numerous other free horror games that have been released in the past few months.
    I enjoyed it, then again this is the only free horror game I have played other than slender.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6 (list)

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    6,502 Posts
    I enjoyed it, then again this is the only free horror game I have played other than slender.
    Slender doesn't even appear on the radar. It's like... the lowest of the lowest form of horror in that it barely even qualifies.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 14Informative Informative x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    Dennab
    September 2012
    198 Posts
    Slender doesn't even appear on the radar. It's like... the lowest of the lowest form of horror in that it barely even qualifies.
    I hated slender, I was just stating how little I play this genre.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    21,493 Posts
    Played it, it wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be. But I can't really say it was that good either.

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    7,373 Posts
    It looks nice visually.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

8. Post #8
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    15,908 Posts
    Slender is absolutely brilliant, it's the bare essentials of a scary game. Sure the gameplay and graphics are shit but it's great at what it tries to do: scare people.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Disagree Disagree x 21Funny Funny x 4Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    Dennab
    September 2012
    198 Posts
    Played it, it wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be. But I can't really say it was that good either.
    It involves a lot of walking back and forth, also I don't really understand how you are meant to hide from the ghost/demon

10. Post #10
    July 2010
    3,933 Posts
    Pretty awful use of "ZIIIIIING"ish shock scares.

11. Post #11
    June 2011
    1,121 Posts
    Slender is absolutely brilliant, it's the bare essentials of a scary game. Sure the gameplay and graphics are shit but it's great at what it tries to do: scare people.

but the bare essentials aren't scary, There is no immersion, That is what a horror game needs and without it the game isn't near as scary in what a game with does. Jump scares don't count. IMO
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

12. Post #12

June 2012
    36 Posts
    Hahahahaha
    Might have to try this out

13. Post #13
    Dennab
    February 2008
    10,478 Posts
    Whats up with the lag?

14. Post #14
    Gold Member
    April 2007
    4,611 Posts
    I'd say it startles rather than scares.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

15. Post #15
    Dennab
    September 2012
    198 Posts
    Whats up with the lag?
    What lag?

16. Post #16
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    15,908 Posts
    but the bare essentials aren't scary, There is no immersion, That is what a horror game needs and without it the game isn't near as scary in what a game with does. Jump scares don't count. IMO
    It isn't a horror game, it's an atmosphere/jump scare game.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

17. Post #17
    I'd say it startles rather than scares.
    Survivers does it so much better though, if we're talking about startles and scares.

18. Post #18
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    15,908 Posts
    It's barely even a game.

19. Post #19
    Dennab
    September 2012
    198 Posts
    Survivers does it so much better though, if we're talking about startles and scares.
    Survivers was awesome! In fact, I did a video on that too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Informative Informative x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

20. Post #20
    Dennab
    September 2012
    198 Posts
    It's barely even a game.
    More like a walking simulator.

21. Post #21
    Deviantart Appreciation Station's Finest
    Dennab
    April 2009
    20,327 Posts
    how long until Pewdie makes a video on it about how "scary" it is?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

22. Post #22
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    7,528 Posts
    Hello, So this was released 6 days ago, it is a horror game based in an office. It scared the crap out of me!
    Download the game -
    http://www.moddb.com/games/one-late-night/downloads
    One late thread
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

23. Post #23
    Dennab
    September 2012
    198 Posts
    how long until Pewdie makes a video on it about how "scary" it is?
    He has done one I think

24. Post #24
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    July 2005
    5,152 Posts
    What lag?
    The fps seems to be around 3 for some time at one point. Besides that, there was no lag.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

25. Post #25
    Dennab
    September 2012
    198 Posts
    The fps seems to be around 3 for some time at one point. Besides that, there was no lag.
    Fraps messes up sometimes

26. Post #26
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    November 2006
    6,827 Posts
    dunno about you but I'm waiting for A Machine for Pigs

then 5000000 about it on youtube and how people will scream about it

oh well at least it's advertising for a good company that deserves the money

27. Post #27
    Dennab
    September 2012
    198 Posts
    dunno about you but I'm waiting for A Machine for Pigs

then 5000000 about it on youtube and how people will scream about it

oh well at least it's advertising for a good company that deserves the money

It's not out yet?

28. Post #28
    Deviantart Appreciation Station's Finest
    Dennab
    April 2009
    20,327 Posts
       Was that a Victorian Lady?   

29. Post #29
    Dennab
    September 2012
    198 Posts
       Was that a Victorian Lady?   
    From what I gather     yes    

30. Post #30
    CUNT DESTROYER
    August 2008
    10,961 Posts
    I dig your accent

31. Post #31
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    3,420 Posts
    it looks 50% done, like it almost has the capacity to be a good game
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

32. Post #32
    Dennab
    September 2012
    198 Posts
    I dig your accent
    Not sure if trolling?

33. Post #33
    CUNT DESTROYER
    August 2008
    10,961 Posts
    Not sure if trolling?
    I'm being serious, you have a voice that's easy to listen to

34. Post #34
    Dennab
    January 2011
    4,574 Posts
    what's free game that is scary I like to try thst one

35. Post #35
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    4,710 Posts
    The video itself is fine enough, just the game part itself was kinda crap.
    If you had a better horror game to play with it, it could of been pretty decent.

36. Post #36
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    6,994 Posts
    What's up with that game's FPS. It drops and stutters a lot.

37. Post #37
    Dennab
    September 2012
    198 Posts
    I'm being serious, you have a voice that's easy to listen to
    Thanks, a few people have said that and I never know if they are being sarcastic.