1. Post #1

January 2013
    32 Posts
    Code:
    # Missing shutdown function for sv.Init( bDedicated ) : sv.Shutdown()
    Missing shutdown function for g_GameEventManager.Init() : g_GameEventManager.Shutdown()
    Missing shutdown function for NET_Init( bDedicated ) : NET_Shutdown()
    Missing shutdown function for Key_Init() : Key_Shutdown()
    Missing shutdown function for Filter_Init() : Filter_Shutdown()
    Missing shutdown function for saverestore->Init() : saverestore->Shutdown()
    Missing shutdown function for COM_Init() : COM_Shutdown()
    Missing shutdown function for V_Init() : V_Shutdown()
    Missing shutdown function for g_pCVar->Init() : g_pCVar->Shutdown()
    Missing shutdown function for Cmd_Init() : Cmd_Shutdown()
    Missing shutdown function for Cbuf_Init() : Cbuf_Shutdown()
    Missing shutdown function for Con_Init() : Con_Shutdown()
    Missing shutdown function for Memory_Init() : Memory_Shutdown()
    Missing shutdown function for Host_Init( s_bIsDedicated ) : Host_Shutdown()
    Missing shutdown function for Sys_InitMemory() : Sys_ShutdownMemory()
    Missing shutdown function for Sys_Init() : Sys_Shutdown()
    Missing shutdown function for COM_InitFilesystem( info.m_pInitialMod ) : COM_ShutdownFileSystem()
    I guess Valve broke something, anyone else got this?
    I have the host http://vilayer.com.
    Please help, I need to get the server up and running ASAP! -.-

Thx.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Fucks Given: 0
    January 2013
    54 Posts
    Vilayer just recently moved their main server network and have setup new servers. I would open a support ticket asking about this. Also, if that is not the case, it sounds like a server problem so have them reinstall it.

-I know because my server is hosted by Vilayer and I had to re-setup my TTT server -.-

Best of luck!

3. Post #3

January 2013
    32 Posts
    Vilayer just recently moved their main server network and have setup new servers. I would open a support ticket asking about this. Also, if that is not the case, it sounds like a server problem so have them reinstall it.

-I know because my server is hosted by Vilayer and I had to re-setup my TTT server -.-

Best of luck!
    Okey, thank you!
    I made a ticket before posting here and got the reply that I installed an addon wrong, before I had to leave yesterday I saw it but didn't have time to fix it!
    Thx anyway m8 :3

EDIT:
    That didn't really work to delete that addon, I tried to sync fast dl but that didn't either work.. anything else then re-installing the server?

4. Post #4
    February 2013
    51 Posts
    I actually just had the same thing happen with our dedicated server when putting the point store addon tried to find the server and couldnt so deleted the addon and all its files and still nothing i get the same exact errors as you and now i cant even restart or stop the server so if anyone has the solution without reinstalling everything it would be a great help