View Poll Results: Should garry make it so it downloads the addons in a actual folder not .gma bullshit

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

10 41.67%
  • no

12 50.00%
  • i dont care

2 8.33%
  1. Post #1
    January 2013
    506 Posts
    Hello i am currently trying to extract the .gma files so i can make them legacy addons. Although i found the program on the forums, the website is down and i cant download it. does anyone have the program on their hard drive still? If so can you upload it and post the link to it bellow.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

2. Post #2
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United Kingdom Show Events

3. Post #3
    January 2013
    506 Posts
    Thank You
    Dont forget to vote guys so garry can see that nobody like .gma!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5 (list)

4. Post #4
    June 2008
    628 Posts
    I voted no because .gma keeps a vast majority of kids from editing 2 lines and reuploading it as their own work.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

5. Post #5
    January 2013
    506 Posts
    thats true but maybe have a seperate workshop that detects your source detecated server. but ya i agree but still fucking anoying that you need a thirdparty program
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

6. Post #6
    June 2008
    628 Posts
    thats true but maybe have a seperate workshop that detects your source detecated server. but ya i agree but still fucking anoying that you need a thirdparty program
    So you're saying Garry should work to maintain not only his game, but also two separate workshop systems when the system we have now works if you do it correctly?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    January 2013
    506 Posts
    Well I'm saying maybe make it easyer to use the .gma files
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

8. Post #8
    Straya'
    October 2012
    103 Posts
    I think if anything, maps shouldn't be .gma so we can easily add it to our FastDL
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

9. Post #9
    January 2013
    506 Posts
    Bricky that's the ticket
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events