1. Post #41
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    23,595 Posts

He quoted some of the posts in this thread, They're among us.
    I suppose now would be a bad time to mention that I hate capitalism, and bald eagles.

2. Post #42
    August 2012
    246 Posts
    I get reminded of JFK reloaded somewhat although JFK reloaded was somewhat educational (It's actually quite fun in the sense that it allows you to re-create a historical event and sort of just be there)

This is just a boring knee-jerk piece that is of next to no value, proves no point and paints both gun owners and gamers in a negative light. Fo' shame nigguh.

3. Post #43
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    5,914 Posts
    This is just a boring knee-jerk piece that is of next to no value, proves no point and paints both gun owners and gamers in a negative light. Fo' shame nigguh.
    Don't forget it's an excuse for Facepunch to write really dumb shit about Liberals and Conservatives as well.

4. Post #44
    June 2012
    5,704 Posts
    God the comments in that article are hilarious. If any of them were even remotely close to even having a fraction of truth judging by my violent movie and video-game ridden childhood, I should be the leader of a fucking terrorist organization right now.

The icing on the cake is that these people think this makes them good parents.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

5. Post #45
    March 2007
    3,661 Posts
    God the comments in that article are hilarious. If any of them were even remotely close to even having a fraction of truth judging by my violent movie and video-game ridden childhood, I should be the leader of a fucking terrorist organization right now.

You mean to tell me playing violent video games and watching violent shows doesn't make you violent?!

NO WAY!

But the experts tell me otherwise all the time!
    You must be pulling my leg.

I also heard people say that guns don't kill people, people kill people.
    But the experts say that guns talk people into killing people all the time, they say that guns are quite persuasive at getting someone to commit murder.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

6. Post #46
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    8,033 Posts
    Butt doctor verdict: butt devastated.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

7. Post #47
    Horrible at Shooters
    Dennab
    August 2012
    1,510 Posts
    Torque 3D is a horrible sin of an engine.

8. Post #48
    March 2010
    5,147 Posts
    Those comments are fun to read. So anyway, did you know that a politcian sent Obama an angry letter, mentioning us?

http://sensenbrenner.house.gov/uploa...bama011513.pdf
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

9. Post #49
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    7,289 Posts
    Hold on to your horses, this will get ugly.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

10. Post #50
    March 2007
    3,661 Posts
    "The honorable Barack Obama"

Pfft haha.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

11. Post #51

July 2012
    1,051 Posts
    Yeah fucking Obama didn't speak out against this game so he's a goddamn communist who wants the NRA dead!

I bet this is installed on every PC in the White House and that Obama jacks off whilst playing this game!

FoxNews \/

12. Post #52
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    6,485 Posts
    finally Obama gets the answer to the question that keeps him awake at night: what is a facepunch?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 13 (list)

13. Post #53
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    8,033 Posts
    finally Obama gets the answer to the question that keeps him awake at night: what is a facepunch?
    if he remembers then i'm sure the revelation will be smashing
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

14. Post #54
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    4,186 Posts
    I also heard people say that guns don't kill people, people kill people.
    But the experts say that guns talk people into killing people all the time, they say that guns are quite persuasive at getting someone to commit murder.
    But guns can be forces of good, too.
    One time a glock talked me into taking up the trumpet.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

15. Post #55
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    5,305 Posts
    Those comments are fun to read. So anyway, did you know that a politcian sent Obama an angry letter, mentioning us?

I wonder how he got us specifically. We're not even a search result for the name of the game.

Anyway, he's right. Obama really should mention it and say that it's inappropriate or whatever because he's right; all this kind of shit does is create more vitriol between both sides. Obama saying something about this would give the two parties something to agree on.

16. Post #56
    April 2008
    36 Posts
    Im not saying you cant play the stupid game
    But what do you mean by "Generic NRA head"
    I think he's referring to how the graphics are so bad it's difficult to tell which leader it is you're actually shooting at.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

17. Post #57
    March 2010
    5,147 Posts
    I wonder how he got us specifically. We're not even a search result for the name of the game.

Anyway, he's right. Obama really should mention it and say that it's inappropriate or whatever because he's right; all this kind of shit does is create more vitriol between both sides. Obama saying something about this would give the two parties something to agree on.
    It's true that the game was done in poor taste, but the devs intended for it to be that way in order to get attention. By giving it attention, you'll most likely inspire others to create offensive media.

18. Post #58
    I paid $1 and all got was an STD
    October 2007
    1,780 Posts
    This got out of hand extremely quickly, but it is quite amusing.

19. Post #59
    November 2010
    1,115 Posts
    But guys, they're right. Guns don't kill people, video games do!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

20. Post #60
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    1,979 Posts
    Small bump. After the media got hold of the game and used this thread as reference, A congress member has actually written Obama that it's facepunch who uploaded this game and the website should be ''denounced''.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Netherlands Show Events Winner Winner x 1Late Late x 1 (list)

21. Post #61
    Gold Member
    December 2011
    1,173 Posts
    Small bump. After the media got hold of the game and used this thread as reference, A congress member has actually written Obama that it's facepunch who uploaded this game and the website should be ''denounced''.
    This is getting way out of hand. All this controversy over a GAME. A GAME!

I think before long they are going to use this gigantic controversy as leverage for a new SOPA act, considering the "Freedom of the Internet" blame is coming real close to being used here.

EDIT: To be honest, if its so insulting to these political idiots, why dont they just shut down the download link so that no more people can get it? its so poorly done that it would easily be forgetable if they just block the link and stop talking about it.