1. Post #161
    Legit

January 2012
    94 Posts
    Nope can't null it.
    In fact the true truth is once sold the new copyrights has to be done in court and becomes a new copyright.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

2. Post #162
    JamieH is a retarded bitch <3
    July 2008
    2,213 Posts
    You know something just hit me... If Venom bought the rights to PERP, doesn't that technically mean any contract with hunts has been nullified or Venom reserves the right to nullify it?
    This would also mean in certain respects, any community running PERP which earns money[donations or otherwise] would have to probably pay royalties directly to PreyTech/Pulsar Effect.

How about we don't get into internet lawyers?

PERP has so many dependencies it would probably own royalties and be owned by 4 different coperations... maybe. I've never actually played perp, but either way it's a pointless debate.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

3. Post #163
    Gold Member
    September 2011
    279 Posts
    hmmm... Well, this escalated quickly.

Not that I really care nor could anyone actually do anything with this but... I believe there is no doubt some legal clause surrounding this as only the domain and users have been transferred which surely constitutes the selling of personal information which in a way isn't on.
    I suppose marketing companies do that sort of thing but they comply because they use small print and hidden opt out declaration which people never read.

OH WELL NEVERMIND... /grabs popcorn.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

4. Post #164
    December 2011
    1,137 Posts
    Yes I know Colby was/is a hacker and DDoSer and did attack hellzone, had people make false recordings of you, sent people to troll you and more, and yes I know G-Force knew about what Colby was doing and didn't do anything about it.
    I did not have proof that Colby was a ddoser until he attacked my community with his limestone box and lied straight up about it when I questioned him, to be honest I didn't think he had the mental capacity to ddos and he still failed at it. That's why I left Colby and killslick still believes I'm working with him...

Kill slick if you always tell the truth than can you prove that I threatened you and took any action against your community? I'm not a hacker nor a ddoser, the only hacking I've ever done is to bypass my own anti cheat so I can fix it up.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Australia Show Events

5. Post #165
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    11,747 Posts
    Realityroleplay
    JANUARY 19TH, 2013 - [HZ]A.GOA.KILLSLICK
    Our Gamemod will soon all be called Realityroleplay
    So be looking for the Realityroleplay in garrysmod browser.
    Why..?
    Steam Community
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events

6. Post #166
    Divinity Roleplay
    August 2011
    518 Posts
    My guess, trying to get away from the PERP name, because of the drama that surrounds the name itself.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

7. Post #167
    Legit

January 2012
    94 Posts
    Since we recoded/coded most from ground up and removing all words of perp may as well rename it.
    When I got it they told me no resale do not leak it. You can rename it all you want you own it.
    Unless the new owners want to make deal with me.
    Just so we have less drama.
    And sorry ruzza had I known he was no longer with you maybe I would have tried to talk to you.
    Also since he still wears MB most would have thought it also. You own MB right or do you not.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3Dumb Dumb x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #168
    December 2011
    1,137 Posts
    Since we recoded/coded most from ground up and removing all words of perp may as well rename it.
    When I got it they told me no resale do not leak it. You can rename it all you want you own it.
    Unless the new owners want to make deal with me.
    Just so we have less drama.
    And sorry ruzza had I known he was no longer with you maybe I would have tried to talk to you.
    Also since he still wears MB most would have thought it also. You own MB right or do you not.
    I used to own MB along with 3 others, however since he bought domain rights, it seems to be his now. He's trying to start the the community up again after his turtle shit community failed badly.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

9. Post #169
    Legit

January 2012
    94 Posts
    Oh well sorry to my understanding you still owned it.
    But now I understand why the warnings were sent to me, maybe he knew I would fight with you.

All starting to make sense. Seems someone is feeding me shit info for a reason.
    See you should have called me like you did before and talk not hide and shit talk me.
    I warned your ass about him you told me so much BS. That's why I was angry and you know I had every right to be angry.
    Seems someone dislikes you and is trying to make us fight. You know where that must be coming from.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

10. Post #170
    December 2011
    1,137 Posts
    Oh well sorry to my understanding you still owned it.
    But now I understand why the warnings were sent to me, maybe he knew I would fight with you.

All starting to make sense. Seems someone is feeding me shit info for a reason.
    See you should have called me like you did before and talk not hide and shit talk me.
    I warned your ass about him you told me so much BS. That's why I was angry and you know I had every right to be angry.
    Seems someone dislikes you and is trying to make us fight. You know where that must be coming from.
    I have no intention of bringing the community I work for against your community. Colby loves to shit talk a lot, I believed him for a bit because I didn't think he had the brains to pull off an attack and get away with it, when he installed LOIC like an idiot, and I asked him about it, he claimed he didn't install it, when he started lying about how he was spending the communities money it all made sense, he was a manipulative dickhead who just sucked on people's power. I tend to stay as far away from him as possible, I suggest you do too.

I tried getting in contact with you a while back via steam but you blocked me, I don't have your phone number, Colby does.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

11. Post #171
    Legit

January 2012
    94 Posts
    Ok well just more info I can send my bro.
    They been looking for more reason to lock his ass up anyway.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

12. Post #172

January 2013
    3 Posts
    This thread, gave me so many laughs and giggles.
    Thank you :D.
    So many lies.
    So many truths.
    So many old faces.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

13. Post #173

July 2012
    31 Posts
    i sell Pulsar Effect RP for 50 bux add me
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

14. Post #174
    Swiggity swag whats in the bag
    June 2011
    1,591 Posts
    So remember that IAteYourCat guy?

Here's what happened back on HZ's forums...

Annnnnd killslick comes in...

My sides
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

15. Post #175
    January 2013
    16 Posts
    This is turning into a massive shitfest....it's kinda funny but sad at the same time....everyone's a fucking child.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

16. Post #176

September 2011
    41 Posts
    I'm starting to think you enjoy drama Carmine, you couldn't let this thread slowly wither away could you?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

17. Post #177
    Divinity Roleplay
    August 2011
    518 Posts
    This is turning into a massive shitfest....it's kinda funny but sad at the same time....everyone's a fucking child.
    It's a discussion how is everyone a "fucking child"?
    Yes, it's a conversation that has and will always have drama behind it, but insulting people, because they're backing up their views, or contributing something to the thread is idiotic.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

18. Post #178
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    11,747 Posts
    So remember that IAteYourCat guy?

Here's what happened back on HZ's forums...
    -snip-

Annnnnd killslick comes in...

-snip-
    My sides
    Streisand effect is all over this right about now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

19. Post #179
    Gold Member
    September 2011
    279 Posts
    Is it me or has some random personal discussion started that nobody has any clue as to the back story. If your going to have personal tiffs or discussions please provide back story so we understand. Otherwise /continue drama
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

20. Post #180
    December 2011
    1,137 Posts
    Is it me or has some random personal discussion started that nobody has any clue as to the back story. If your going to have personal tiffs or discussions please provide back story so we understand. Otherwise /continue drama
    Killslick and me had been well, not friends since me another person by the name of Colby started another perp server. We originally had it called Mindblast, which was an Australian only server, however 2 of the owners bailed out due to school and work and what not. However, he had a community called FByte or "Frost Byte" which I joined to code when I showed him my perp server, and everything started from there, FByte went to shit, so we combined the community with Mindblast which went well for a while, then we were getting DDoSed out the ass because I wrote an anti-cheat which would detect sethhack and automatically ban any player that would join my server, we were going broke because we had no donations and were paying $500 a month just for that dedicated server, so we decided to join with another community who was under the same situation, PGS, and Colby decided a good name would be "INoob", he bought the domain and everything without even asking us, and then there we were running a community, all the owners from PGS including me didn't want Colby to be owner as he was pretty much dead weight, was DDoSing off our box and was a plain immature lab rat, he spoke like he was 12 years old and had no clue about anything, we all confronted him and said that we all want 25% of the communities money to split up, so we could start up another community which was not named by an idiot, he then decided to threaten me saying he would shut the community down, which I was fine with. I deleted everything on the dedicated, and since he has control over everything he shut us out and lied blatantly to the whole community about how he was saving the community from us and that he wouldn't let it die, this is when we got everyone to dispute the donations, he was also spending hundreds of dollars on useless personal shit without our permission, buying fucking hot dogs and shit, and then spent like $600 on computer monitors.

We went back to the original group PGS, and put a few servers up to be DoS'd from our old dedicated server, I had logs of ip + hostname, I asked him about it and he said he didn't know shit. This is how I knew Killslick was not lying when he said Colby was a known DDoSer and the biggest fucking douche ever met, I took my chances with Colby and didn't get far.

That's my part of the story about the community I ran, he has started up Mindblast again, because well... he owns the domain and I'm just patiently waiting till he fucks up the old communities reputation.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Informative Informative x 4Agree Agree x 2 (list)

21. Post #181
    January 2013
    16 Posts
    Killslick and me had been well, not friends since me another person by the name of Colby started another perp server. We originally had it called Mindblast, which was an Australian only server, however 2 of the owners bailed out due to school and work and what not. However, he had a community called FByte or "Frost Byte" which I joined to code when I showed him my perp server, and everything started from there, FByte went to shit, so we combined the community with Mindblast which went well for a while, then we were getting DDoSed out the ass because I wrote an anti-cheat which would detect sethhack and automatically ban any player that would join my server, we were going broke because we had no donations and were paying $500 a month just for that dedicated server, so we decided to join with another community who was under the same situation, PGS, and Colby decided a good name would be "INoob", he bought the domain and everything without even asking us, and then there we were running a community, all the owners from PGS including me didn't want Colby to be owner as he was pretty much dead weight, was DDoSing off our box and was a plain immature lab rat, he spoke like he was 12 years old and had no clue about anything, we all confronted him and said that we all want 25% of the communities money to split up, so we could start up another community which was not named by an idiot, he then decided to threaten me saying he would shut the community down, which I was fine with. I deleted everything on the dedicated, and since he has control over everything he shut us out and lied blatantly to the whole community about how he was saving the community from us and that he wouldn't let it die, this is when we got everyone to dispute the donations, he was also spending hundreds of dollars on useless personal shit without our permission, buying fucking hot dogs and shit, and then spent like $600 on computer monitors.

We went back to the original group PGS, and put a few servers up to be DoS'd from our old dedicated server, I had logs of ip + hostname, I asked him about it and he said he didn't know shit. This is how I knew Killslick was not lying when he said Colby was a known DDoSer and the biggest fucking douche ever met, I took my chances with Colby and didn't get far.

That's my part of the story about the community I ran, he has started up Mindblast again, because well... he owns the domain and I'm just patiently waiting till he fucks up the old communities reputation.
    Look @ the facts, you have plenty yourself. Just to add on to it, he's dropped my internet so many times on any given day. Back in I want to say October of 2011 when the STEAM exploit was out, the second my computer would start up, I would drop immediately because of Colby. Yet I didn't know the guy, I did nothing against him but I checked the credentials to find out it was him. Eventually I got a program that would help filter my ports, but only lasted all of 4 days due to it being in trial version. By then it was done. I would stop getting on STEAM for that month, just let it roll out like an STD in a small child.

22. Post #182
    ~~so trendy~~
    June 2010
    2,574 Posts
    this is one of the most amusing things i've read in a while

thanks for the laughs
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

23. Post #183
    Legit

January 2012
    94 Posts

Well thanks for telling us more about his candy ass, you forgot to say you called me called me names and tried to make it look like we were behind your trouble.
    Not to bash you but show we had nothing to do with it.
    When I still warned you about him. BTW inside info was he was also DDoSing you to get you even while on MB.
    He lied to you about me I am guessing because we kicked his ass far away from us.
    We made reports about him everywhere.
    He was a threat to kids and anyone around. I am guessing he still is. He made false claims against me which was also proven.
    BTW you can take the domain back you have 60 days by law. Let it die rather let his shitty ass run it.
    And again true facts are coming out and other a few have some sort of stupid axe to grind .
    Russa you knew about the fake hunts on steam right and the recording was a fake and was not meant against the real hunts. as it was made out to be.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

24. Post #184
    Gold Member
    September 2011
    279 Posts
    and so the argument continues...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

25. Post #185
    December 2011
    1,137 Posts
    and so the argument continues...
    It's an agreement, we're not arguing about anything anymore, do you even logic?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

26. Post #186
    December 2010
    392 Posts
    So I heard Pulsar Effect is coming back.

:sarcasm:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

27. Post #187
    July 2012
    30 Posts
    It's an agreement, we're not arguing about anything anymore, do you even logic?
    When people argue or settle a dispute. They should talk about it verbally for two main reasons:

First, letters that are typed cannot express emotion, so if someone is saying something to you like, "Oh you are stupid." You can interpret either sarcastic or angry. In speaking, you can understand if they being sincere or a complete asshole. Miscommunication is one the biggest problems for many communities/clans.

Lastly, verbal communication is faster than typing, the argument could or can be solved within an hours time, this thread argument has been going on for about more than a week.

Overall I am happy that this issue was solved and this thread may finally die lol.

28. Post #188
    I cannot believe I wasted another $2 to add HTML to my title.
    September 2012
    294 Posts
    It's a discussion how is everyone a "fucking child"?
    Yes, it's a conversation that has and will always have drama behind it, but insulting people, because they're backing up their views, or contributing something to the thread is idiotic.
    It wasn't a post made for conversation. I posted a question...got the answer. You people started shit storming about how HZ was a bad community. Will a mod close this thread already? I had the answer to my question like 2 weeks ago.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)