1. Post #81
    I cannot believe I wasted another $2 to add HTML to my title.
    September 2012
    294 Posts
    I love how paulyq is so butthurt that he rates every post 'dumb' because he knows the community he supports is pure and udder shit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

2. Post #82
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    11,513 Posts
    So you want to SexRP with children that play the game? In the old days that was called Cybering, and in wanting to cyber or sexrp with children still makes you a pedophile. It's not allowed for a reason; get over it.

You're not supposed to go back to where you died within 15 minutes of dying, people used to return and kill the people raiding, breaking the new life rule, which is why the system was implemented. You are not supposed to go back to where you died at wait outside of the "ring", you're supposed to find something else to do until your time is up, or move to a different property.
    How did you come to the conclusion that I like SexRP?
    My standing ground is to stop restricting RP, and allow people to do whatever they want. Let the players inside of the RP make taboos, gossip, and otherwise.. You dont, and probably shouldn't need rules/guidelines to dictate how to play the gamemode.

Also in regards to the NLR system, my grudge is that if people die in spawn, they'll constantly respawn, and die. This happens quiet frequently during Nexus Raids with the Police.
    And lets say theirs another incident in the area that I died previously, I can no longer respond to it thanks to the NLR system. The cons outweigh the pros.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

3. Post #83
    Legit

January 2012
    94 Posts
    My standing ground is to stop restricting RP, and allow people to do whatever they want. Let the players inside of the RP make taboos, gossip, and otherwise.. You dont, and probably shouldn't need rules/guidelines to dictate how to play the gamemode.

Also in regards to the NLR system, my grudge is that if people die in spawn, they'll constantly respawn, and die. This happens quiet frequently during Nexus Raids with the Police.
    And lets say theirs another incident in the area that I died previously, I can no longer respond to it thanks to the NLR system. The cons outweigh the pros.
    Sorry if you still think it's ok for Rape RP & Sex RP well you must not have kids or little bros or sis.
    we have many that play that are older teens and play with their little bros and sis Men that play with sons and would rather not see it going on.
    Which is why lite romance RP is ok. If you don't see that as being good then well you need to rethink your own life.
    We are based on family values as well so sorry if you hate that. And we care about of players play time and enjoyment.

You do know the NLR is in BETA right? Well if you didn't know it has been as things are working out and adjusted for better RP. See it is really to let people know that if you die you don't remember anything so do not go back You cant RP being dead so it reminds you.Or would you like to be dead for the time NLR is in effect? that would be kind a stupid right.
    Yes it slays at times wrong but that's the BETA part as we fix and debug. The newer system will not make errors like that. Cp.Hubba just stop ok be a man will you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6Funny Funny x 1 (list)

4. Post #84
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    11,513 Posts
    Sorry if you still think it's ok for Rape RP & Sex RP well you must not have kids or little bros or sis.
    we have many that play that are older teens and play with their little bros and sis Men that play with sons and would rather not see it going on.
    Which is why lite romance RP is ok. If you don't see that as being good then well you need to rethink your own life.
    We are based on family values as well so sorry if you hate that. And we care about of players play time and enjoyment.

You do know the NLR is in BETA right? Well if you didn't know it has been as things are working out and adjusted for better RP. See it is really to let people know that if you die you don't remember anything so do not go back You cant RP being dead so it reminds you.Or would you like to be dead for the time NLR is in effect? that would be kind a stupid right.
    Yes it slays at times wrong but that's the BETA part as we fix and debug. The newer system will not make errors like that. Cp.Hubba just stop ok be a man will you.
    I'm actually an uncle of four. Three of which live within the household that I reside in. That being said I should acknowledge that I'm 18 years old, not some kid who turns tricks on GaiaOnline for gold.
    As I said in the post you quoted[and didn't seem to get], I'm against rules/guidelines entirely. I'm not against any form of roleplay, and I truly embrace creativity no matter how deviant or morally questionable it is.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #85
    Acecool discovered a way to get classes working in Lua; MetaTable users hate him, ArmA devs love him

February 2012
    3,630 Posts

That's impossible. If you die near where you spawn, NLR does not get activated.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

6. Post #86
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    11,513 Posts
    That's impossible. If you die near where you spawn, NLR does not get activated.
    I died near Penthouse, I couldn't move within 100 source units from spawn without being auto-slayed/respawned.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

7. Post #87
    December 2011
    1,137 Posts

To be honest, Killslick you're one of the biggest pedophiles I've seen, you're what, 50+ now? and you run a server which is full of little kids that you can manipulate into your sexual desires. How dare you run a perp server you disgusting low life pedophile, I hope the police arrest you.

I'm kidding... Killslick seriously get off his ass, he is not saying SPECIFICALLY that sex roleplay should be allowed, he's saying that ALL TYPES of roleplay should be allowed to occur without restriction. Stop trying to discriminate someone because they mentioned something about sex and roleplay, you're talking like you have the mental capacity of a potato.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 4Agree Agree x 3 (list)

8. Post #88
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    899 Posts
    You're all making too big a deal over this. It's cybersex, who gives a crap? Don't do it if you have a problem, and ignore it like I do.

For reference so nobody calls it out, I'm a parent.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

9. Post #89
    Legit

January 2012
    94 Posts
    edit im not going put anyone down in here I am a bigger man than that. Im done here we have things to fix it's as simple as that and are doing just that .
    say goodbye...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6Funny Funny x 1 (list)

10. Post #90
    December 2011
    1,137 Posts
    edit im not going put anyone down in here I am a bigger man than that. Im done here we have things to fix it's as simple as that and are doing just that .
    say goodbye...
    Thanks for telling people im going to "fuck them over", thankfully people have respect for me and tell me of these accusations. Bye Killslick, run along back to your horrible laggy server.

[HZ]A.GOA.Killslick: btw word out gfoce gonna fuck you
    [HZ]A.GOA.Killslick: just a warning
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

11. Post #91
    September 2012
    294 Posts
    say goodbye...
    Nobody asked you to come in here and bitch about every other community anyways.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

12. Post #92
    December 2011
    1,137 Posts
    Nobody asked you to come in here and bitch about every other community anyways.
    I see you haven't met Killslick, he's the one that blames any other community with perp which is even remotely successful for ddosing them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

13. Post #93
    September 2012
    294 Posts
    I see you haven't met Killslick, he's the one that blames any other community with perp which is even remotely successful for ddosing them.
    I'm aware. I was in 2 communities that he ruined because he would ban all our players off his server. It's quite ironic actually. I was banned from HZ because I spammed our server IP. But on the ban list he has me marked as "Known DDOSER". Along with everyone else in my old community. He said I'm not a man? What grown man has to lie to himself when he bans people to make himself feel better about his actions. Stick to your card games old man.

14. Post #94
    December 2011
    1,137 Posts
    I'm aware. I was in 2 communities that he ruined because he would ban all our players off his server. It's quite ironic actually. I was banned from HZ because I spammed our server IP. But on the ban list he has me marked as "Known DDOSER". Along with everyone else in my old community. He said I'm not a man? What grown man has to lie to himself when he bans people to make himself feel better about his actions. Stick to your card games old man.
    I was asking myself, how could someone's server be that popular yet have such a horrible reputation? I went onto his server, to find myself lagging like there was no tomorrow, the servers FPS was < 10 showing from net_graph 5, I kept getting booted for "reliable snapshot overflow", there was kids EVERYWHERE, all I could hear is kids screaming over their microphones, and I still ask myself, how does this server get players?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

15. Post #95
    September 2012
    294 Posts
    I was asking myself, how could someone's server be that popular yet have such a horrible reputation? I went onto his server, to find myself lagging like there was no tomorrow, the servers FPS was < 10 showing from net_graph 5, I kept getting booted for "reliable snapshot overflow", there was kids EVERYWHERE, all I could hear is kids screaming over their microphones, and I still ask myself, how does this server get players?
    Becuase he fucking advertises his server as the official and the coolest one ever. He names them stupid things like PERP 1.5 HellZoneRP +FASTDL +SWAG
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

16. Post #96
    December 2011
    1,137 Posts
    Becuase he fucking advertises his server as the official and the coolest one ever. He names them stupid things like PERP 1.5 HellZoneRP +FASTDL +SWAG
    It's just disturbing he has the mental capacity of a potato and even though he is meant to be mature, being 50+ and all, he still comes up with the most childish shit I've ever seen, I believe I've seen a kid with tourettes say more mature things than he does.

17. Post #97
    Legit

January 2012
    94 Posts
    Sorry if you did not do it with the ddos but at the time you spammed ip's and was banned we got hit now what would you think? And anyone who goes into a server advertising ip's or web sites should be banned. So just stop ok. really grow up. and I agree many times it did lag due to to much going on in city but that's v33 right. We have done so much now this does not happen or rare. We also were working on many fixes for the lag issues and worked a lot out and working the rest out. We in most cases we are right. But if you would like to talk about it reach me. Now I know who you are tisk tisk
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

18. Post #98
    December 2011
    1,137 Posts
    Sorry if you did not have to do with the ddos but at the time you spammed ip's and was banned we got hit now what would you think? And anyone who goes into a server advertising ip's or web sites should be banned. So just stop ok. really grow up. and I agree many times it did lag due to to much going on in city but that's v33 right. We have done so much now this does not happen or rare. We also were working on many fixes for the lag issues and worked a lot out and working the rest out. We in most cases we are right. But if you would like to talk about it reach me.
    Just because two events happen at the same time doesn't mean they're a DDoSer, stop categorizing your bans as DDoSing, or even "Known DDoSer" yet there is absolutely no proof he did anything to attack your servers.

You, and your community should mature the fuck up, your playerbase is full of children and you're using these fucking reasons on your bans? You're a genuine fucking disgrace.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Informative Informative x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

19. Post #99
    Legit

January 2012
    94 Posts
    LOL some of them admins have been banned themselves so chill
    some bans the banner name was replace by me though I may have not banned the user. that fact is people mad for being banned.
    really this is so childish.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

20. Post #100
    December 2011
    1,137 Posts
    LOL some of them admins have been banned themselves so chill
    some bans the banner name was replace by me though I may have not banned the user. that fact is people mad for being banned.
    really this is so childish.
    Really?

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 3Informative Informative x 1 (list)

21. Post #101
    July 2012
    30 Posts
    Lol remotely successful? More like illegal perps from butthurt kids who can't make (Or even buy) a good server and DDoS to get to the top of Gametracker. Really mature 'successful' kids.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

22. Post #102
    JamieH is a retarded bitch <3
    July 2008
    2,198 Posts
    Just because two events happen at the same time doesn't mean they're a DDoSer, stop categorizing your bans as DDoSing, or even "Known DDoSer" yet there is absolutely no proof he did anything to attack your servers.

You, and your community should mature the fuck up, your playerbase is full of children and you're using these fucking reasons on your bans? You're a genuine fucking disgrace.

ddos + fag + fuck could all be used as valid ban reasons. "Threatening to DDOS" I'd class as valid, "Telling admin to go fuck himself and his stupid rules" would be a valid temp ban etc etc etc.

Although, looking at that list some of them are amazingly stupid but a word search for "DDOS" means nothing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

23. Post #103
    December 2011
    1,137 Posts
    Lol remotely successful? More like illegal perps from butthurt kids who can't make (Or even buy) a good server and DDoS to get to the top of Gametracker. Really mature 'successful' kids.
    No I mean a while back when we still had gmod 12, all these little perp servers popping up even across the world, getting 10 or so players, just out of the blue getting ddosed and then I'm hearing discussion from people that are in his HZ community that are telling me they're ddosing them.

Edited:

Although, looking at that list some of them are amazingly stupid but a word search for "DDOS" means nothing.
    He has some magical DDoS detector which returns the steamid of players who "ddos" them.

24. Post #104
    JamieH is a retarded bitch <3
    July 2008
    2,198 Posts
    He has some magical DDoS detector which returns the steamid of players who "ddos" them.

ZOMG I WANTS! Sadly impossible though :(

99%+ will be launched from some tool purchased on a website similar to hack forums. The rest will be simple udp tools like loic which don't really effect most server provider anymore.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

25. Post #105
    Legit

January 2012
    94 Posts
    No I mean a while back when we still had gmod 12, all these little perp servers popping up even across the world, getting 10 or so players, just out of the blue getting ddosed and then I'm hearing discussion from people that are in his HZ community that are telling me they're ddosing them.

Edited:

You full of it we ban kick ddosers out period. One or 2 have been known to and we got them out because we hate it so stop. and we can prove that.
    And in most cases you get a feel for who is behind it. And in most cases it is correct. not all and we say sorry if we find the truth.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events

26. Post #106
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    3,466 Posts
    Thanks for telling people im going to "fuck them over", thankfully people have respect for me and tell me of these accusations. Bye Killslick, run along back to your horrible laggy server.
    It's just disturbing he has the mental capacity of a potato and even though he is meant to be mature, being 50+ and all, he still comes up with the most childish shit I've ever seen, I believe I've seen a kid with tourettes say more mature things than he does.
    Sorry if you did not do it with the ddos but at the time you spammed ip's and was banned we got hit now what would you think? And anyone who goes into a server advertising ip's or web sites should be banned. So just stop ok. really grow up. and I agree many times it did lag due to to much going on in city but that's v33 right. We have done so much now this does not happen or rare. We also were working on many fixes for the lag issues and worked a lot out and working the rest out. We in most cases we are right. But if you would like to talk about it reach me. Now I know who you are tisk tisk

Whoa whoa hold on everyone, it's all well established and common sense that Killslick is mentally retarded. You guys don't need reiterate common sense and make fun of the mentally handicapped, it's rude.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Funny Funny x 1 (list)

27. Post #107
    December 2011
    1,137 Posts
    You full of it we ban kick ddosers out period. One or 2 have been known to and we got them out because we hate it so stop. and we can prove that.
    And in most cases you get a feel for who is behind it. And in most cases it is correct. not all and we say sorry if we find the truth.
    Killslick, you portray that you do not care about what is happening outside of your community, yet you keep trying to make a bad image of my reputation, why is it so important to you that I'm working with someone else and yet you claim that I'm still with another person after they've backstabbed me, which you completely know all the details about. Maybe you should pull your head out of your ass, this thread has gone to absolute shit because of your retarded redundant useless childish input.

This chat log should provide everyone enough evidence to suggest that you have some sort of issue that you should probably solve before trying to solve others problems.

[HZ]A.GOA.Killslick: dude dont you get it they are friends with venom
    [HZ]A.GOA.Killslick: lol
    [HZ]A.GOA.Killslick: your friend venom is doing this
    [HZ]A.GOA.Killslick: your buddy
    [HZ]A.GOA.Killslick: and that is g-force
    [HZ]A.GOA.Killslick: LOL
    Sadistic Slayer: what
    [HZ]A.GOA.Killslick: they are friends with venom
    [HZ]A.GOA.Killslick: your buddy
    Sadistic Slayer: what
    [HZ]A.GOA.Killslick: cya
    Sadistic Slayer: what exactly are you trying to tell me, you'll actually have to form coherent sentances to do such though
    [HZ]A.GOA.Killslick: no matter im done anyway
    [HZ]A.GOA.Killslick: i proved my point
    Sadistic Slayer: that you're still unable to master the english language at the age of "50+" or that you're too retarded to be able to convey your thoughts and feelings through words?
    Sadistic Slayer: which are you done with?
    [HZ]A.GOA.Killslick: lolz sorry i have one hand to type and while multi tasking it gets slow
    [HZ]A.GOA.Killslick: really calling people nname and digs are so childish
    [HZ]A.GOA.Killslick: good luck man
    [HZ]A.GOA.Killslick: thought better of you really
    Sadistic Slayer: if you're not retarded then don't act like it
    [HZ]A.GOA.Killslick: sorry but that is hard for me
    [HZ]A.GOA.Killslick: Most of them posting are from other perp servers that did ddos
    [HZ]A.GOA.Killslick: known for it
    [HZ]A.GOA.Killslick: you know it
    Sadistic Slayer: most of them are from other perp servers that dont exist
    [HZ]A.GOA.Killslick: they came in for colby
    [HZ]A.GOA.Killslick: yes i know
    [HZ]A.GOA.Killslick: they blame me
    Sadistic Slayer: no
    [HZ]A.GOA.Killslick: which is fail
    Sadistic Slayer: colby ruined all of them
    [HZ]A.GOA.Killslick: some of them do read it
    [HZ]A.GOA.Killslick: they are colbys friends
    Sadistic Slayer: no they aren't
    [HZ]A.GOA.Killslick: yes
    Sadistic Slayer: yeah ok
    [HZ]A.GOA.Killslick: and venom hired g-force connection
    Sadistic Slayer: they are difinitely still his friends after he took them for everything they had and fucked them over
    Sadistic Slayer: oh yeah
    [HZ]A.GOA.Killslick: and we all know what g-force is into
    Sadistic Slayer: no
    [HZ]A.GOA.Killslick: ok well i do i wont say
    Sadistic Slayer: we all know that you think everyone is out to get you
    [HZ]A.GOA.Killslick: no not really
    [HZ]A.GOA.Killslick: some did come into server and spammed ip's were banned
    [HZ]A.GOA.Killslick: i mean if they did that what would you do?
    Sadistic Slayer: and that you are actually just an idiot desprately trying to concieve that which is going on around you by blaming anything on those around
    [HZ]A.GOA.Killslick: ok this going no place cya
    Sadistic Slayer: implying spamming ips have anything to do with the undertones you were pushing in the conversation
    [HZ]A.GOA.Killslick: sorry i am done with it
    Sadistic Slayer: if you want people to think you're not retarded then you actually have to be able to justify things
    [HZ]A.GOA.Killslick: anything else?
    Sadistic Slayer: not call a witch hunt
    [HZ]A.GOA.Killslick: well sorry but i over state at times
    [HZ]A.GOA.Killslick: but you know how people do shit
    Sadistic Slayer: i thought i did but you tell me much differently
    [HZ]A.GOA.Killslick: and if it happens in our server i have every right to protect the users and servers
    [HZ]A.GOA.Killslick: i dont give a shit what happens outside the server really just do not bring it to me
    [HZ]A.GOA.Killslick: which many seem to do
    [HZ]A.GOA.Killslick: you know very well perp brings drama queens
    What the fuck did you mean by "we all know what g-force is into", would you like to clarify that to everyone, with evidence to back up your accusations?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

28. Post #108
    hotwings
    October 2012
    239 Posts
    went through a few months where I was getting blamed, phone calls every few days and constant idiots from HZ coming in to my server and spamming and shit cause he likes to accuse people
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

29. Post #109
    Legit

January 2012
    94 Posts
    LOLz you called me and made threats wow lying wont help
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 7 (list)

30. Post #110

June 2011
    20 Posts
    Why don't you respond to Ruzza's point? What were you implying about him?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events

31. Post #111
    December 2011
    1,137 Posts
    I called you about a year ago, claiming you were ddosing us, we had proof from some of your admins claiming that you told people to ddos.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

32. Post #112
    Legit

January 2012
    94 Posts
    YOUR full of shit you told me seth was doing it you lier
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Funny Funny x 2 (list)

33. Post #113

June 2011
    20 Posts
    YOUR full of shit you told me seth was doing it you lier
    I'm just wondering, did you graduate from middle school? If so, what was your grade in remedial English? You still haven't told us what you were implying when you said that statement about Ruzza.

34. Post #114
    Legit

January 2012
    94 Posts
    I will have this deleted since it's all dumb
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Funny x 6Dumb x 2Artistic x 1Disagree x 1Winner x 1 (list)

35. Post #115

June 2011
    20 Posts
    I will have this deleted since it's all dumb
    Afraid of something? That people see you for the immature fool that you are? Also, good progress on the grammar in that last reply, you forgot to put a period at the end of the sentence though.

36. Post #116

September 2011
    41 Posts
    Err, killslick you're digging yourself into a pretty big hole. You're making yourself look like a complete dick with downs syndrome, You've also not provided any information to backup your claims. I'd advise you stop posting or start backup you're claims before you make yourself look even worse.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

37. Post #117
    December 2011
    1,137 Posts
    Knowing Killslick and all the accusations he's ever made, theres been no other proof than "someone told me" or "known ddoser" without evidence.

38. Post #118
    Legit

January 2012
    94 Posts
    You told me iateyourcat did you lie?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events

39. Post #119
    December 2011
    1,137 Posts
    What the fuck are you on about?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

40. Post #120

September 2011
    41 Posts
    I told you what exactly? Nothing I see being talked about here concerns me whatsoever.