1. Post #41
    July 2012
    163 Posts
    No, no I'm pretty sure you're closer to being the thousandth than the fourth. You might want to check every thread in this section, the gamemodes section, the Garrysmod section, the Lua section, and the archives of course.
    Well then I'm not dumb posting ads on wrong sections
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Italy Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

2. Post #42
    Glod Menber
    January 2011
    3,217 Posts
    you're obviously not getting it. let me put it in vernacular for you:

yo nigga fo shizzle, your server is shitizzle, you should probably stop postizzile because ain't nobody thinks your server is originizzile
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

3. Post #43
    I am not a billboard.

July 2009
    457 Posts
    Then I'm going to be rude with everyone here with the excuse "This is facepunch".

Actually I'm not the 1000th, I'm the fourth, with a non-generic hl2rp server. And there is no genuine criticism except Jocken's and Chessunt's, get it.
    Just get out, no one wants to see your crappy server, nor even play on it.

4. Post #44
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    203 Posts

Actually I'm not the 1000th, I'm the fourth, with a non-generic hl2rp server. And there is no genuine criticism except Jocken's and Chessunt's, get it.
    Boy have we heard that one before.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Latvia Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

5. Post #45
    Glod Menber
    January 2011
    3,217 Posts
    holy fuck i can't wait to rp washing clothes

it's like shit i have to do in real life but instead, I can do it in a video game!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #46
    July 2012
    163 Posts
    holy fuck i can't wait to rp washing clothes

it's like shit i have to do in real life but instead, I can do it in a video game!
    Then don't even play RP games and go to grow some fucking cereal.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Italy Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Winner Winner x 1 (list)

7. Post #47
    Glod Menber
    January 2011
    3,217 Posts
    "grow some cereal"

nice retort bro
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)