I think that everyone of you agrees with that: "HL2RP is boring". Well, this isn't the average HL2RP you may have seen.
That's basically what happens on every server.
1. Citizen gets an apartment, leaves it empty.
2. Citizen makes some friend and talk.
3. Citizen starts loitering.
4. Repeat step 1-3, until they get annoyed, punch other citizens and start riots.
And HL2RP isn't this. Or, at least, in Half-Life 2 universe it isn't like this. Beacuse of this, our server is providing more options for citizens, jobs. No, it isn't a DarkRP in HL2 as it may look.
Some of the jobs are:
- Trash Collectors
- Clothes Washers
- CWU Aid (Just helping the CWU with anything)
- Gardeners (More for other maps with more trees and plants around)
- Union Propaganda Distributors (Just handing out papers with Union advertisements on it)
- Factory workers (Rations/Scanner Building)
- Newspaper Businesses
- Similar Industry Business to CWU
- Engineering/Biomedical Version of CWU (Testing on citizens etc.)
- Sickness bug (Combine destroyed all viruses, but this is where we can bend the canon. Viruses can mutate, making them incredibly hard to eradicate.)
And events that affect more the map come with this.
Our server has 20 slots, almost always online from this IP: 126.96.36.199:27025 Or.... Click here to join with the steam:// protocol.
We also often test to Roleplay using kinect, but we always fail, accidentally slapping people.
And this is a cremator factory.
The only problem is the lack of population. Here's why the server is here.
And sorry for my english, I'm Italian.