1. Post #1841
    Memento audere semper- audaces fortuna iuvat.
    February 2010
    7,896 Posts
    Loki would be even more satisfying to play if greneers' accuracy wasn't 100%perfect even when you're running at sanic speeds.
    But the feeling of getting to exctraction in no time and then say 'are you guys lost?' is priceless, in particular after having played as rhino and then frost for 60 hours.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Italy Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

2. Post #1842
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    10,741 Posts
    Speed and stamina mods make the game immensely more fun, no need for the volt's 2nd ability now that you can run up walls! But I do agree with how annoying it is to still get perfect shot at with perfect accuracy, even when you are running around your enemies in every direction possible.

I also love discovering new ways to get around the mine levels and finding new hidden loot areas. Jumping on moving objects and vertical movement should be utilized more in this game, it would add a lot more challenges to getting around places and make levels generally more interesting.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

3. Post #1843
    There's only one person in this whole world like you. And people can like you exactly as you are.
    March 2008
    4,499 Posts
    it's also pretty annoying how enemies instantly know where you are once your cloak runs out
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United Kingdom Show Events

4. Post #1844
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    10,609 Posts
    it's also pretty annoying how enemies instantly know where you are once your cloak runs out
    They really need to revamp the entire stealth aspect, it's just so shit currently.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 10 (list)

5. Post #1845
    Max
    Ikuu~
    May 2009
    14,711 Posts
    I actually did an Assassination stealthily accidentally.

The few enemies I met before the boss I managed to kill before they got to an alarm, no enemies spawned during the boss fight, and the escape pod was just a couple of rooms away and I didn't meet any resistance.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Winner Winner x 3Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

6. Post #1846
    Memento audere semper- audaces fortuna iuvat.
    February 2010
    7,896 Posts

:3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Italy Show Events Funny Funny x 3Winner Winner x 1 (list)

7. Post #1847
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    6,561 Posts
    Loki's upper body looks neat but i always thought that he'd look more badass with a cloak.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #1848
    White Male seeking K-Pop Harem
    January 2012
    2,992 Posts

Made a Loki sprite while working on a level design project..got bored and thought it would be cool to try. Reminds me a lot of pokemon with the shape and angle.

(I did not make the base sprite, can't stand proportions. Free to use ftw)   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

9. Post #1849
    Max
    Ikuu~
    May 2009
    14,711 Posts
    rip thread?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)