1. Post #6921
    Switch(config)#
    October 2007
    3,704 Posts
    Amiga OS really can't keep himself unbanned for a even a month can he
    Dude needs to stay out of SH.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

2. Post #6922
    I <3 OTTERS~
    Dennab
    July 2011
    9,935 Posts
    Well. This bluetooth adapter fucking sucks. Have caused me getting 2 bluescreens already and it won't stop being an asshole. Does any of you guys know how to make the Taurus 4.0 USB Bluetooth adapter actually working?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

3. Post #6923
    June 2010
    9,222 Posts
    On Facebook
    "[Friend] posted a comment on a photo"

THEN SHOW ME THE COMMENT INSTEAD OF HAVING ME GO THROUGH 5 MILLION COMMENTS TO FIND IT YOU GODDAMN ASSWIPE SITE
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

4. Post #6924
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    3,874 Posts
    Dude needs to stay out of SH.
    And Fast Threads (no one need go there though).
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Russian Federation Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #6925
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    4,452 Posts
    I see Eizo makes a 36.4" 4K monitor that runs at 4096 x 2160, at a mere $30,000. Obviously not a conumer display, it's a medical display, but damn I want one. That'd be the perfect size/resolution, any bigger and it'd engulf you're entire fov.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

6. Post #6926
    I <3 OTTERS~
    Dennab
    July 2011
    9,935 Posts
    Right. Finally got the Bluetooth adapter to work.

Why doesn't it work in MotionInJoy?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

7. Post #6927
    Cake like Lady Gaga
    December 2005
    16,013 Posts
    Sexy translucent Mirrors Edge cellophane blowing in the wind > shit hair with aliasing out the ass.

Edited:

Your daily reminder of how good that game looked...
    looks really bad though, fabric doesn't behave like a taut piece of plastic irl

8. Post #6928
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    3,874 Posts
    I see Eizo makes a 36.4" 4K monitor that runs at 4096 x 2160, at a mere $30,000. Obviously not a conumer display, it's a medical display, but damn I want one. That'd be the perfect size/resolution, any bigger and it'd engulf you're entire fov.
    I was reading about that today actually, some ilitterate from college said that no current computer is capable of gaming at 4K, found http://www.brightsideofnews.com/news...-shootout.aspx to prove him wrong.

If a single 7970 can manage, two in Xfire would do just about.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events

9. Post #6929
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    4,452 Posts
    Being an early adopter of 2560x1600, I can say it has been a major hassle to have to have SLI flagship cards to be able to consistently push that high of a resolution in current games. Now after many years we are finally seeing a lot of people running 2560x1440 and you still need SLI (or a 690) to run 2560x1XXX constantly smooth, running 4K would basically mean having to have triple/quad SLI to get a smooth experience across the board for the next few generations of cards. It's a gift and a curse running the high resolutions, it's sure hard on the wallet.

10. Post #6930
    August 2009
    9,424 Posts
    If it's a monitor that's got 2 inputs for half the screen each, why not have 2 non SLI'd/CF'd graphics cards driving each side?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

11. Post #6931
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    915 Posts
    There would be sync issues that would be needed to be ironed out before that is feasible.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

12. Post #6932
    kill yourself
    June 2006
    26,073 Posts
    Well, my Driving Force GT arrived. I'm going to have to send it back, the install CD was cracked.

:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

13. Post #6933
    SirCrest Sexual Enthusiast
    August 2008
    14,847 Posts
    It's been a great success for them.

You can still run PhysX on the CPU though.
    No point to it though. Lol x87 instructions instead of fucking SSE or something sane.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux Australia Show Events

14. Post #6934
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    5,315 Posts
    Well, my Driving Force GT arrived. I'm going to have to send it back, the install CD was cracked.

:
    I'm assuming you can't find drivers online (which I doubt for some reason...)?

Edited:

http://www.logitech.com/en-us/suppor...osid=14&bit=64 ?

15. Post #6935
    August 2009
    9,424 Posts
    There would be sync issues that would be needed to be ironed out before that is feasible.
    Still worth a try, maybe the sync issues are nigh on unnoticeable.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

16. Post #6936
    No point to it though. Lol x87 instructions instead of fucking SSE or something sane.
    Imagine if someone reverse engineered it to run in better code and got it to run just fine on a normal CPU. Then Nvidia is like, "yea... sorry"

Then everyone dies.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

17. Post #6937
    kill yourself
    June 2006
    26,073 Posts
    I'm assuming you can't find drivers online (which I doubt for some reason...)?

Edited:

http://www.logitech.com/en-us/suppor...osid=14&bit=64 ?
    Totally being sarcastic. I found the drivers. I'm just glad that the only thing that's broken is the disc.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events

18. Post #6938
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    6,663 Posts
    I wonder what I can do with an ExpressCard slot. My X220T has one and I can't figure out anything to do with it.
    They are selling these on ebay for 5, might be worth picking one up just for an hour of dicking about value if nothing else.
    I found the same one and shipped to Canada, it was under $20... Though it doesn't support 64bit operating systems according to newegg or the ebay ad.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Canada Show Events

19. Post #6939
    August 2008
    14,847 Posts
    Imagine if someone reverse engineered it to run in better code and got it to run just fine on a normal CPU. Then Nvidia is like, "yea... sorry"

Then everyone dies.
    Yeah... if only
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux Australia Show Events

20. Post #6940

Then everyone dies.
    Brb, hacking nVidia.

PS: For the SIMD stuff, I'm thinking what, 3DNow!? EMMI maybe?

Edited:

Seriously, did nobody get that joke?

Not recognizing EMMI, an extension only used by the third and fourth series of Cyrix 6x86 processors, fine, I can understand that. But don't tell me I'm the only one who remembers 3DNow!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3Informative Informative x 1 (list)

21. Post #6941
    August 2008
    14,847 Posts
    Brb, hacking nVidia.

PS: For the SIMD stuff, I'm thinking what, 3DNow!? EMMI maybe?

Edited:

Seriously, did nobody get that joke?

Not recognizing EMMI, an extension only used by the third and fourth series of Cyrix 6x86 processors, fine, I can understand that. But don't tell me I'm the only one who remembers 3DNow!
    Sorry, I was at school.
    Hah.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Friendly Friendly x 5 (list)

22. Post #6942
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    3,874 Posts
    Being an early adopter of 2560x1600, I can say it has been a major hassle to have to have SLI flagship cards to be able to consistently push that high of a resolution in current games. Now after many years we are finally seeing a lot of people running 2560x1440 and you still need SLI (or a 690) to run 2560x1XXX constantly smooth, running 4K would basically mean having to have triple/quad SLI to get a smooth experience across the board for the next few generations of cards. It's a gift and a curse running the high resolutions, it's sure hard on the wallet.
    I've been pretty happy with my single 7950 at 2560x1440, although I haven't tried Crysis 3 yet. At the moment, the most demanding game I regularly play is Borderlands 2, and the 7950 can keep that within 10fps of vsync (60) unless serious shit is going down, but it never seems to drop below 40.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events

23. Post #6943
    October 2012
    1,476 Posts
    Two things?

1. Did anyone else have people at school flick the voltage switch between 110v and 240v on the rear of towers and cause them to blow up?

2. I would love to get an SSD but 250gb won't fit my steam folder + origin.. what do?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Australia Show Events

24. Post #6944
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    3,748 Posts
    2. I would love to get an SSD but 250gb won't fit my steam folder + origin.. what do?
    Install Steam and Origin on SDD, and keep games on the harddisk?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #6945
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    6,502 Posts
    Two things?

1. Did anyone else have people at school flick the voltage switch between 110v and 240v on the rear of towers and cause them to blow up?

You can install games to wherever you want on Steam now. You don't have to install everything to your SSD.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

26. Post #6946
    I will huff and puff and FLIP YOUR FUCKING TABLES
    October 2005
    7,182 Posts
    I got the GPU to work in the dock!
    For some reason, I have to take a DIMM out of my laptop if I want to use it. Memory address overlap, I guess?
    Oh well. Its easy enough to take out the RAM. Fucking worth it to play some games.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events

27. Post #6947
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    7,310 Posts
    It sure is fun when you are pretty much sleeping but the most active guy answering teachers questions.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Estonia Show Events

28. Post #6948
    Resident Raccoon
    January 2008
    9,137 Posts
    The other day I fell asleep in class, on a Koran
    I'm sure this would offend somebody
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Useful Useful x 2 (list)

29. Post #6949
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    4,257 Posts
    You can install games to wherever you want on Steam now. You don't have to install everything to your SSD.
    Some games don't work with the new library stuff and they'll always install to the main Steam folder.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Australia Show Events