1. Post #1

December 2012
    10 Posts
    Are there any Garry's Mod 13 compatible jailbreak gamemodes out there anymore?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

2. Post #2
    gamemodes.org

December 2012
    53 Posts
    None Of Them Are Released Yet, And The One's That Are, Are Private

Edited:

sorry i couldn't be of more help :P
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    Dennab
    March 2011
    420 Posts
    Making a jailbreak gamemode has to be hell easy, set up a few teams, add a map, add a derma to select if you want to be a prisoner or a guard? done
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Ireland Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

4. Post #4
    NetBreaking.Net
    September 2012
    214 Posts
    Coding gamemodes in general is not easy. unless you plan on running a sandbox server its hard.

DeathRun
    JailBreak
    RP
    DarkRK
    LightRP
    etc...

All of the gamemodes above are complex coding to get functions right, especially with a timer based gamemode like deathrun and jailbreak. As of right now there are no easy tutorials on timers for gmod, only ones that count down to start a round which is pretty much useless in these two gamemodes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 4Dumb Dumb x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    "The superior man understands what is right; the inferior man understands what will sell"
    August 2011
    3,516 Posts
    You listed the same gamemode three times.

And it isn't hard for timers if you understand the logic behind it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    We Are No Idiots
    March 2010
    4,661 Posts
    Jailbreak relies more on engine ticks.

7. Post #7

May 2011
    10 Posts
    not that i know off

8. Post #8
    LifePunch.net
    June 2010
    1,178 Posts
    There's one on garrysmod.org, however it's not functional.

Best of luck to you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    892 Posts
    The one on garrysmod.org wasn't that great even on GM12, you would be better off hiring someone to make a Jailbreak gamemode for you.
    tyguy, that would be an extremely basic Jailbreak server (even more so than the one on garrysmod.org), good luck finding players that enjoy it. The concept is easy to make, but your server will always end up being compared to LifePunch and other Jailbreak servers, those of which have put a lot of work into their gamemodes.

10. Post #10
    Dennab
    May 2010
    1,020 Posts
    There's one on garrysmod.org, however it's not functional.

Best of luck to you.
    The almighty Monkeys has spoken. May you forever be blessed by his gracious comment he has bestowed upon us. His arrogance is unmatched, and for this we must praise him. He is our God, our creator, our protector, and our savior. He protects us from other malevolent Garry's Mod communities that lurk beyond our server browsers. Because, as we all should know, the great Monkeys holds only the most top quality servers as all other servers are rendered obsolete due to our lord, Monkeys. We should never question Monkeys, as he will become furious with our opinions of his unjustifiable actions and have his minions of the LifePunch community back him by sending our poor souls to the guillotines. But this is all reasonable, as our king, lord, savior, creator, protector, and most notably, our God, is the most perfect person of all.

(User was permabanned for this post ("Trolling/flaming over some inane history" - Starpluck))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Funny Funny x 3 (list)

11. Post #11
    itty-bitty pretty kitty
    Dennab
    September 2008
    9,837 Posts
    The almighty Monkeys has spoken. May you forever be blessed by his gracious comment he has bestowed upon us. His arrogance is unmatched, and for this we must praise him. He is our God, our creator, our protector, and our savior. He protects us from other malevolent Garry's Mod communities that lurk beyond our server browsers. Because, as we all should know, the great Monkeys holds only the most top quality servers as all other servers are rendered obsolete due to our lord, Monkeys. We should never question Monkeys, as he will become furious with our opinions of his unjustifiable actions and have his minions of the LifePunch community back him by sending our poor souls to the guillotines. But this is all reasonable, as our king, lord, savior, creator, protector, and most notably, our God, is the most perfect person of all.
    Wait...what?

All he said was "there's a gamemode but it doesn't work, good luck". I'm not sure how that warrants a paragraph about something entirely unrelated.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    get off the crack dude
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Australia Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

13. Post #13
    LifePunch.net
    June 2010
    1,178 Posts
    It's just a player that's still upset after about a year for being banned from my servers is all. :P Now he's going to come here saying how he shouldn't have been banned, how bad of a person I am for banning him for hacks, how he shouldn't be banned because of "everything I've done for the community, I even donated 5$ and you ban me for just trying to hack once when I was tired and not thinking? You're an awful person Monkeys, you DICTATOR! You're LITERALLY HITLER!" (there I saved you the trouble deaded38)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 5Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

14. Post #14
    guys i have unique darkrp, k?
    May 2008
    1,358 Posts
    why jailbreak threads never accomplish anything
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)