1. Post #8681
    Fuck Your Life
    Dennab
    July 2011
    2,186 Posts
    centerlink / welfare "adjusted" my payments because of mums promotion.. went from 9 dollars a fortnight to 3 dollars and a few cents a fortnight.

free cup of coffee every fortnight I guess
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Australia Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

2. Post #8682
    l l
    lmao
    Dennab
    December 2011
    10,758 Posts
    centerlink / welfare "adjusted" my payments because of mums promotion.. went from 9 dollars a fortnight to 3 dollars and a few cents a fortnight.

Does it not take your wage into account?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

3. Post #8683
    Hello, my name is Penis. Please refer to me as such. I'm totally cool with it.
    November 2009
    4,514 Posts
    i really need to start working out and exercising... one day as a zombie in humans vs zombies and my feet hurt, my ankles hurt, my knees hurt, my hips hurt, everything hurts! And I can't keep up with the hoard.

4. Post #8684
    Fuck Your Life
    Dennab
    July 2011
    2,186 Posts
    Does it not take your wage into account?
    yes which is why its so low lol. friends on 300 and something a fortnight
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Australia Show Events

5. Post #8685
    I like the zip of Miracle Whip
    January 2010
    3,989 Posts
    i shaved my underarms... lol
    i feel so much better.
    Just wait until tomorrow when it itches like crazy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #8686
    Just wait until tomorrow when it itches like crazy.
    Then you spread some lotion over it like butter over toast.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

7. Post #8687
    Fuck Your Life
    Dennab
    July 2011
    2,186 Posts

Only my sister could buy a retractable hose.. then leave it unretracted for several days

also yay rain
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

8. Post #8688
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    40,610 Posts
    Oh god broken teeth suck so much.

Some kid on my bus smashed my face into the window many years ago and one of my front teeth broke in half, it was horrible.
    I bit down on something hard in a piece of beef jerky

Vegetarianism appears cheaper and cheaper every day
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

9. Post #8689
    Proudly supporting the JIDF
    July 2010
    21,496 Posts
    I bit down on something hard in a piece of beef jerky

Vegetarianism appears cheaper and cheaper every day
    Isn't that more of a problem with the specific product rather than meat in general?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

10. Post #8690
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    September 2012
    2,695 Posts
    speaking of broken/chipped teeth I had several of mine broke in a fight, I got hit in the mouth with a baseball bat. I wouldn't wish the pain I experienced on my worst enemy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

11. Post #8691
    July 2010
    21,496 Posts
    has anybody thought about using a marker pen to draw a nipple on the back of a babies head, so that when they breastfeed, their head looks a bit like a breast?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

12. Post #8692
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    40,610 Posts
    Isn't that more of a problem with the specific product rather than meat in general?
    Bone fragments can show up in any meat
    If hard stuff shows up in your salad it's a problem with the specific product

was also mostly being sarcastic, although I prefer not eating meat for some reason

Edited:

has anybody thought about using a marker pen to draw a nipple on the back of a babies head, so that when they breastfeed, their head looks a bit like a breast?
    how do you explain the hair

13. Post #8693
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    15,325 Posts
    after a little bit of tweaking and use of the eyedropper tool in an external paint program to get the colors just right i have created an emblem i am proud to call my own creation

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

14. Post #8694
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    40,610 Posts
    after a little bit of tweaking and use of the eyedropper tool in an external paint program to get the colors just right i have created an emblem i am proud to call my own creation

in every match just go up and left that's what you do in krabby

15. Post #8695
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    13,460 Posts
    This is the kind of stuff i think about doing when i should be learning what a confabulation is.

16. Post #8696
    July 2010
    21,496 Posts
    Bone fragments can show up in any meat
    If hard stuff shows up in your salad it's a problem with the specific product

was also mostly being sarcastic, although I prefer not eating meat for some reason

Edited:

how do you explain the hair
    Shit I just realized.

Maybe put a little hat on it so it looks like a nipple?

17. Post #8697
    Swaggon owner
    August 2011
    4,460 Posts
    So I just had a phonecall from Target.

Instead of working nightshift with a pay of about $9-$10 an hour, I have been "Promoted" to working in the technology section, selling phones, tablets etc earning about $14-$16 an hour.

This is before I have even started working there. I have a feeling this is going to be good.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Winner Winner x 11Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

18. Post #8698
    If clothing didn't exist and everyone walked around with their penises fully erect I would have all the bitches.
    May 2009
    21,868 Posts
    Hmm I need a job
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

19. Post #8699
    July 2010
    21,496 Posts
    If the interview went well, I might get a job at mcdonalds.

For now, I shall deliver leaflets to the obese for a health club, and work in a biscuit factory packing fudge. Irregularly.

20. Post #8700
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    40,610 Posts
    For now, I shall deliver leaflets to the obese for a health club, and work in a biscuit factory packing fudge.
    So you have literally found a way to profit from hypocrisy that's kind of cool actually

Edited:

I get $160 quarterly from the government of saskatchewan

financial problems solved

21. Post #8701
    July 2010
    21,496 Posts
    So you have literally found a way to profit from hypocrisy that's kind of cool actually
    I get free biscuits too, but I also walk everywhere as well, so that's even cooler.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #8702
    insert link to pair of anime catgirls here
    Dennab
    January 2013
    1,351 Posts
    It seems like I'm going to be stuck with online long distance relationships for the rest of my life, and I can't handle that.
    youre a teenager, how can you predict the next 70 or so years of your life
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

23. Post #8703
    youre a teenager, how can you predict the next 70 or so years of your life
    Well you never know how long you're going to live really. Living every day like its my last is my philosophy.

Edited:

So I just had a phonecall from Target.

Instead of working nightshift with a pay of about $9-$10 an hour, I have been "Promoted" to working in the technology section, selling phones, tablets etc earning about $14-$16 an hour.

This is before I have even started working there. I have a feeling this is going to be good.
    It's great that there's a target opening up in my town next month since they came to Canada, I'm going to talk to the GM on site before they open to see if they have any positions available.

24. Post #8704
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    40,610 Posts
    I get free biscuits too
    holy god damn

25. Post #8705
    Mwah~<3
    October 2005
    2,450 Posts
    Well you never know how long you're going to live really. Living every day like its my last is my philosophy.
    Then why would you say that? If you wanted to live everyday like it's your last, then do it. Go out into the world and meet some people. It's never too late for anything, man. You just have to work for it.

26. Post #8706
    If clothing didn't exist and everyone walked around with their penises fully erect I would have all the bitches.
    May 2009
    21,868 Posts
    Wait there are targets coming to Canada

I thought Zellers was basically the Canadian target.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events

27. Post #8707
    Then why would you say that? If you wanted to live everyday like it's your last, you could always try going out and meeting new people. It's never too late for anything, man.
    Still stuck in high school with no car or money blah blah blah. And it's a blizzard outside so I'd rather work out instead.

Edited:

Zellers was bought by target and now they're coming to Canada. I see them popping up everywhere.

28. Post #8708
    Mwah~<3
    October 2005
    2,450 Posts
    Still stuck in high school with no car or money blah blah blah. And it's a blizzard outside so I'd rather work out instead.
    To be honest, and from my experience at least, it's not really a good time to really start thinking about relationship stuff in the middle of High School. Almost all of my friends who had relationship problems during high school have become emotional wrecks after the graduated. Best to really sink your teeth into life when you're about to graduate.

29. Post #8709
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    4,070 Posts

Zellers closed.

30. Post #8710
    LifePunch.net
    June 2010
    1,149 Posts
    It's 2AM

For the past 4 days I've been telling myself I'll get that essay done by 7pm haven't even started the thing

I have the longest week ahead and probably won't manage in time holy fuck what am I doing with my life halp

Hello gays
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

31. Post #8711
    Zellers closed.
    Really? I thought they were bought out because literally every single zellers store that closed became a target.

32. Post #8712
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    January 2012
    1,137 Posts
    Life is good, I've got my drivers license and I drove myself to school today! And I'll be seeing my awesome boyfriend this weekend hopefully :~)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

33. Post #8713
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    September 2012
    2,695 Posts
    It's 2AM

For the past 4 days I've been telling myself I'll get that essay done by 7pm haven't even started the thing

I have the longest week ahead and probably won't manage in time holy fuck what am I doing with my life halp

Hello gays
    procrastination is fun

and by fun I mean terrible
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

34. Post #8714
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    4,070 Posts
    Really? I thought they were bought out because literally every single zellers store that closed became a target.
    Well maybe they bought it out, no clues about that, but in my city it closed and no target came there.

35. Post #8715
    LifePunch.net
    June 2010
    1,149 Posts
    Dude you're from Quebec
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux Canada Show Events

36. Post #8716
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    13,460 Posts
    Dude you're from Quebec
    Last i checked Quebec was in Canada.
    UNLESS THE UPRISING BEGAN, HOT DAMN I GOTTA GRAB ME A SHOTGUN
    YEEEEEEEEEEEEHAW!

37. Post #8717
    LifePunch.net
    June 2010
    1,149 Posts
    ???

Edited:

nooo gay thread please don't go quiet now or I'll have no excuse not to go sleep :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux Canada Show Events

38. Post #8718
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    4,070 Posts
    Dude you're from Quebec
    And Québec is in Canada, and Zellers is a Canadian business. What is your point?

39. Post #8719
    a cervine
    May 2008
    6,485 Posts
    o ye

I got myself a summer job but then I completely forgot that I don't have a job for now. Been dong nothing for 2 months. hmmmmmmmm
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Finland Show Events

40. Post #8720
    packing fudge.
    eheheeheheheheheh
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 2Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)