1. Post #1
    July 2010
    4,025 Posts
    This is gold:

"Oh look, one of the Tablet PCs stolen from my house when I was burglarized a month ago has been uploading pictures to my Dropbox account. Forgot all about Dropbox until I went looking for a picture today and had 100+ new photos taken since the burglary."

http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/show....php?t=1454774

http://memegenerator.net/To-Sheeba

edit: they also made the fat chick a facebook page https://www.facebook.com/kween.labeefa
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 140 (list)

2. Post #2
    Pomf =3
    October 2008
    3,582 Posts
    Who is that stupid?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 12 (list)

3. Post #3
    Dennab
    September 2011
    1,790 Posts
    "Leeroy Jenkins Remedial School of Eastern Georgia"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 16 (list)

4. Post #4
    TCB
    I AM A FIRE LORD
    December 2009
    9,322 Posts
    god she is just

ugfhughg
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 54Funny Funny x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    ultimate poster
    November 2007
    13,577 Posts
    oh man bud light thats some hardcore shit bruh
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 15 (list)

6. Post #6
    July 2010
    4,025 Posts
    Who is that stupid?
    kween labeefa is

Edited:

oh man bud light thats some hardcore shit bruh
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 32 (list)

7. Post #7
    in the metaphorical hospice counting down to oblilvion
    Dennab
    May 2005
    15,158 Posts
    Happened to someone on a cruise with an iPhone. That's a better one tbch
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

8. Post #8
    Happy goldfish bowl to you, to me, to everyone, and may each of you fry in hell forever.
    November 2012
    2,329 Posts
    -imafaget-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 13Dumb Dumb x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    Blue Member?
    October 2010
    7,642 Posts
    Oh god those pictures are fucking hilarious

10. Post #10
    Gold Member
    April 2007
    9,474 Posts
    Good thing I have this drop box feature enabled on all my stuff
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

11. Post #11
    October 2007
    1,069 Posts
    I would say something racist but I guess I wont.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Informative Informative x 4Dumb Dumb x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    Stay Rusty
    April 2005
    12,330 Posts
    Went to the thread in the OP

Unfortunately, there are some revealing pictures. Some things cannot be unseen.
    fucking lol
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 70Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #13
    in the metaphorical hospice counting down to oblilvion
    Dennab
    May 2005
    15,158 Posts
    Post all of them
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Agree Agree x 2 (list)

14. Post #14
    World's Okayest Comic Guy
    February 2005
    17,928 Posts
    I should have installed Dropbox and set it to 'automatic upload' on my previous tablet.

Edited:

and somewhat related: My brother bought a iPad from some lady on Craigslist. She forgot to wipe out everything, so we were left with creepishly and immorally looking at her pictures, listening to her songs, and watching her TV shows.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Funny Funny x 5Informative Informative x 1 (list)

15. Post #15
    Dennab
    March 2012
    406 Posts
    what fuckin idiots

16. Post #16
    Gold Member
    August 2012
    1,217 Posts
    Throw the book at them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

17. Post #17
    itty-bitty pretty kitty
    Dennab
    September 2008
    9,837 Posts
    Good thing I have this drop box feature enabled on all my stuff
    Or you could just use http://preyproject.com/
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

18. Post #18
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    2,337 Posts
    She'd better watch out, she stole from an firearms enthusiast. I think he's about to go manatee hunting.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Useful Useful x 7Funny Funny x 5 (list)

19. Post #19
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    2,610 Posts
    Whale whale whale what have we got here
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Show Events Funny Funny x 50Winner Winner x 1 (list)

20. Post #20
    Don't those have GPS metadata and such? He could track them down, or wait for a photo of their house to show up, or take it to the cops and see if they can run the pictures through facial recognition, or something.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Argentina Show Events Agree Agree x 19 (list)

21. Post #21
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    3,857 Posts
    One of my classmates had that happen to him and his iPhone, the photos uploaded to icloud and started appearing on his iPad, so he brought it to our school officer and caught the guy in school.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Winner Winner x 34 (list)

22. Post #22
    Ask about my EBOLA fetish
    February 2010
    12,434 Posts
    Don't those have GPS metadata and such? He could track them down, or wait for a photo of their house to show up, or take it to the cops and see if they can run the pictures through facial recognition, or something.
    nonetheless they're pretty easy to ID at this point
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

23. Post #23
    July 2010
    332 Posts
    Pretty sure Dropbox gets rid of that for some security reason.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 11Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

24. Post #24
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    11,587 Posts
    Pretty sure Dropbox gets rid of that for some security reason.
    It's still there for mobile, asks for you to accept before uploading

25. Post #25
    November 2012
    66 Posts
    You know they say theres no such thing as bad advertising but this... poor bud light.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

26. Post #26
    World of Vagax
    December 2008
    21,664 Posts
    I got a Cylay subscription and my iPhone was stolen as well one time.
    Oh the fun you had that you still had complete control on your iPhone, the guy got busted on school.

27. Post #27
    August 2012
    449 Posts
    That thread is a good source for free laughs.

My sides hurt.

28. Post #28
    LIVE LIKE A WINDRAMMER AS YOU FUCK
    June 2010
    5,794 Posts
    Went to the thread in the OP

fucking lol
    never before have i felt as bad for a man than right now

29. Post #29
    It's time to unban Banshee Friend
    Dennab
    April 2011
    5,915 Posts
    Why would you turn them in? Until he actually needs his tablet for something important, why not just see what else they upload? People this stupid are probably going to take photos of themselves in front of a local bar or something.

30. Post #30
    November 2009
    970 Posts
    That womans face belongs on a disney cartoon antagonist, holy shit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

31. Post #31
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    743 Posts
    Oh god that's gold. I gotta get this on my phone.

32. Post #32
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    3,647 Posts
    Dropbox automatically uploads all pictures unless you tell it not to.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

33. Post #33
    April 2011
    648 Posts
    hmmm, she has the eyebrows of a vulcan.

34. Post #34
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    3,366 Posts
    bud light is pigswill and an insult to beer
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

35. Post #35
    August 2011
    534 Posts
    I dont even...

Still hilarious though, I cant wait for them to get caught, and to see their reactions when their told how...

36. Post #36
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    467 Posts
    Prime human beings.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

37. Post #37

July 2011
    2,327 Posts
    kween labeefa
    hahahaha oh god
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 12Funny Funny x 2 (list)

38. Post #38
    July 2010
    4,025 Posts
    her fake facebook page got taken down :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

39. Post #39
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    5,670 Posts
    Who is that stupid?
    Sometimes android installs automatically send taken photos to Dropbox without even telling you.

One time I took nak...... Never mind

40. Post #40
    July 2009
    4,689 Posts
    apparently she uploaded videos too
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 36Agree Agree x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)