1. Post #1
    I CAN'T FEEL MY BRAIN
    July 2012
    658 Posts
    What server and why? For me I hate ByB servers because the donators can ruin the game by using crossbows and stupid 8 year old admins kick me for thinking i prop blocked with a fading door. Then the admin took all my weapons that i spent all my money on. He ruined a lot of work I did to get that money and noclipped through my base anyway. When I joined back i started off new with only 1000 left and bought a printer when out of nowhere some kid who actually payed 20 dollars for a money printer and some jobs just walked up to my base with a super fast lockpick and broke in. I had no time to shoot him because he had a one shot kill crossbow. And then a noclipping admin took my printer...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 7Winner Winner x 7Agree Agree x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    October 2012
    29 Posts
    I hate Friendly Players Servers, mainly because most people aren't friendly, and the custom content added put crap in my garrysmod folder.

I will also most likely get a dumb rating, but lets face it, the server sucks for me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 15Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    my portfolio
    Dennab
    April 2012
    1,392 Posts
    This thread isn't going to end well..
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 13Disagree Disagree x 1Informative Informative x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    November 2012
    44 Posts
    I hate Friendly Players Servers, mainly because most people aren't friendly, and the custom content added put crap in my garrysmod folder.

I will also most likely get a dumb rating, but lets face it, the server sucks for me.
    Yeah they reported me to vac because apparently i was aim botting when i was good at headshots now im vac'rolled so im screwed for most valve multiplayer games.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 23Funny Funny x 7Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    super hl2rp script
    January 2010
    2,850 Posts
    Newbie RP because the admins suck, and I got banned for spreading the word of my people, and they called it 'micspamming'
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

6. Post #6
    January 2010
    124 Posts
    Every RP server.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 17Disagree Disagree x 6Zing Zing x 5Funny Funny x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    IPK
    August 2012
    2,341 Posts
    Server with no weight tool! If no weight tool,i no able to mass-produce flying combine walls! Nor combine trains!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Serbia Show Events

8. Post #8
    Gold Member

February 2005
    2,305 Posts
    Yeah they reported me to vac because apparently i was aim botting when i was good at headshots now im vac'rolled so im screwed for most valve multiplayer games.
    Then you were cheating, considering you cant 'report' people to VAC, its an automated system that bans when a known cheat is detected.

I actually decided to try DarkRP for the first time and went on ByB I think, or one of the other big ones, and basically I found a group of people who had bought their powers setting themselves to a custom class, then essentially just holing themselves up in a building and farming tons of money/weapons and killing anyone that came near.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 14 (list)

9. Post #9

January 2012
    154 Posts
    rp_downtown servers and servers that sell admin
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 12 (list)

10. Post #10
    I CAN'T FEEL MY BRAIN
    July 2012
    658 Posts
    This thread isn't going to end well..
    why?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 3Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    November 2012
    11 Posts
    Prison Escape, guards don't even give ya a chance to do anything and everything has to be rushed by what they say.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

12. Post #12
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    899 Posts
    Yeah, because this thread was definitely a good idea. Nothing could possibly go wrong. Like the other 100+ topics with the same idea.

On-topic: Anything running unofficial PERP.

inb4lock

(User was banned for this post ("Why reply / meme reply" - MaxOfS2D))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

13. Post #13
    I'll RUB MY TALENT OUT ALL OVER YOU
    November 2011
    4,661 Posts
    Gah, as much as i hate to say this i'd have to say BYB.
    I don't want this to turn out to be a Stupid reasons banned thread though
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

14. Post #14
    General idiot.
    Dennab
    March 2012
    119 Posts
    TnB. Cyberfest.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

15. Post #15
    It's time to unban Banshee Friend
    Dennab
    April 2011
    5,915 Posts
    TnB. Cyberfest.
    It's not the fact that they're just another elitist roleplay server it's that Dave uses "her" money on tranny clothes and airsoft guns. People donate for the server, not for your dumb person uses.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

16. Post #16
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    5,997 Posts
    Those listen servers where they always kick right after joining. CAN'T THEY JUST USE A GODDAMN PASSWORD ASDFSADGFS

Also ByB, when there's a supporter/admin buyer on the server. Always using their goddamned crossbows for "legit deathmatching". Agree or agree?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 9Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

17. Post #17
    June 2011
    792 Posts
    Why are you joining listen servers in first place? They are laggy most of them time anyway.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Greece Show Events Disagree Disagree x 6 (list)

18. Post #18
    metromod.net
    April 2010
    2,216 Posts
    sory im not 12 i dont hate on virtual shit
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5Disagree Disagree x 3Funny Funny x 2Late Late x 1 (list)

19. Post #19
    JamieH is a retarded bitch <3
    July 2008
    2,213 Posts
    People always bitch about crossbow but it was changed over 4 months ago now.

Takes 6 shots to kill a SWAT with it, you only get 5ammo per life - see anything overpowered there?

Yeah, because this thread was definitely a good idea. Nothing could possibly go wrong. Like the other 100+ topics with the same idea.

On-topic: Anything running unofficial PERP.

inb4lock
    This, I do hate people who steal code :(.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4Dumb Dumb x 3Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

20. Post #20
    Dennab
    April 2011
    5,915 Posts
    sory im not 12 i dont hate on virtual shit
    I personally don't hate any server I hate the people who play on said servers.

And last time I checked everybody else in the world besides me isn't a robot.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

21. Post #21
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    899 Posts
    Dave uses "her" money on tranny clothes and airsoft guns. People donate for the server, not for your dumb person uses.
    You're entitled to your opinion, and I respect that. I don't like TnB either, and I don't care for Dave, but responding with personal attacks about a person's sexuality and gender is just childish.

To get on your level: Go get buttfucked by a tree stump.

And back on my level.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 8Disagree Disagree x 3Agree Agree x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

22. Post #22
    Dennab
    April 2011
    5,915 Posts
    You're entitled to your opinion, and I respect that. I don't like TnB either, and I don't care for Dave, but responding with personal attacks about a person's sexuality and gender is just childish.

To get on your level: Go get buttfucked by a tree stump.

And back on my level.
    Perhaps I worded that wrongly.

I don't care if Dave thinks he is a woman, great for him. What pisses me off is that he uses server donations to buy his makeup and clothes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Funny Funny x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

23. Post #23
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    2,628 Posts
    Gmod.biz servers.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 18 (list)

24. Post #24
    I CAN'T FEEL MY BRAIN
    July 2012
    658 Posts
    Those listen servers where they always kick right after joining. CAN'T THEY JUST USE A GODDAMN PASSWORD ASDFSADGFS

Also ByB, when there's a supporter/admin buyer on the server. Always using their goddamned crossbows for "legit deathmatching". Agree or agree?
    Yes, that is how i was killed.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

25. Post #25
    boy i sure do love it when my title doesnt fit
    December 2009
    6,493 Posts
    People always bitch about crossbow but it was changed over 4 months ago now.

Takes 6 shots to kill a SWAT with it, you only get 5ammo per life - see anything overpowered there?

This, I do hate people who steal code :(.
    Isnt swat donator only?
    Or am I mistaken.

Still though, you are allowing people to deathmatch.

I don't like ByB either.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

26. Post #26
    Dennab
    January 2012
    821 Posts
    Any DarkRP server where the Owner lets the admins go crazy.

Which is ALL of them   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 6Agree Agree x 5 (list)

27. Post #27
    July 2008
    2,213 Posts
    Isnt swat donator only?
    Or am I mistaken.

Still though, you are allowing people to deathmatch.

I don't like ByB either.
    True on the first, not on second but.

It also takes 3 shots to kill a regular CP and 2 to kill any citizen who has bought armor from gundealers.
    When you're limited to 5 shots per life I really don't see this as over powered. There are 4 purchasable weapons from any gun dealer that do more damage. 2 of these are single shot and available from regular jobs, so the argument "But it's all about burst damage bla bla bla!" is invalid.
    The scout beats it's damage all together at any range, it also has faster firing speed a 10 shot clip and no ammo restrictions. And on top of this will work with headshost does more (Crossbow doesn't utilize hitboxs afaik).
    The M3 shotgun is the most powerful weapon on the server, capable of killing any class but SWAT in 1 shot at point blank range. With SWAT it will blow them about 90feet down the road, second shot killing. Also has a very low spread so works at ample range.

<Snipped, cba to argue when idiots reply>

Now what they COULD bitch about and be correct is that SWAT is insanely over powered. But people only ever give a fuck about the raiding classes and the "OMG I CAN DM WITHOUT BEING BANNED!" jobs. They don't give a flying monkey towards the jobs that are made for fun roleplay in a combat based RP gamemode. SWAT is extremely overpowered, both there weapons and armor and that's the way I like it so humbug. It's not only SWAT we favour, we auto set armor to all police classes along with giving them healing/ammo NPCs in there base. I believe the police should overwhelm the gangs.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 10Friendly Friendly x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

28. Post #28
    Gold Member
    June 2011
    1,606 Posts
    ByB. I hate you Pantho
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 6Artistic Artistic x 2Agree Agree x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)

29. Post #29
    July 2008
    2,213 Posts
    Gmod.biz servers.
    Oh!

Back on topic I really do hate these guys. Never have I had to ban so many god damn prop spammers from 1 community before as I have with Gmod.biz guys.
    And I actually dislike there servers, the fake player count crap is so tacky.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 6Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

30. Post #30
    December 2009
    6,493 Posts
    True on the first, not on second but.

It also takes 3 shots to kill a regular CP and 2 to kill any citizen who has bought armor from gundealers.
    When you're limited to 5 shots per life I really don't see this as over powered. There are 4 purchasable weapons from any gun dealer that do more damage. 2 of these are single shot and available from regular jobs, so the argument "But it's all about burst damage bla bla bla!" is invalid.
    The scout beats it's damage all together at any range, it also has faster firing speed a 10 shot clip and no ammo restrictions. And on top of this will work with headshost does more (Crossbow doesn't utilize hitboxs afaik).
    The M3 shotgun is the most powerful weapon on the server, capable of killing any class but SWAT in 1 shot at point blank range. With SWAT it will blow them about 90feet down the road, second shot killing. Also has a very low spread so works at ample range.

<Snipped, cba to argue when idiots reply>

Now what they COULD bitch about and be correct is that SWAT is insanely over powered. But people only ever give a fuck about the raiding classes and the "OMG I CAN DM WITHOUT BEING BANNED!" jobs. They don't give a flying monkey towards the jobs that are made for fun roleplay in a combat based RP gamemode. SWAT is extremely overpowered, both there weapons and armor and that's the way I like it so humbug. It's not only SWAT we favour, we auto set armor to all police classes along with giving them healing/ammo NPCs in there base. I believe the police should overwhelm the gangs.
    Just stop, you are trying to say that admins are not doing something wrong because "It doesn't kill in one hit"

If you accepted that you have horrible admins, no-one would give a crap.
    While bad admins do cause a lot of the hate, the rest of it is because you act all "greater than thou" because people give you money for it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

31. Post #31

January 2012
    83 Posts
    Just stop, you are trying to say that admins are not doing something wrong because "It doesn't kill in one hit"

While bad admins do cause a lot of the hate, the rest of it is because you act all "greater than thou" because people give you money for it.
    He has said that admins on ByB aren't great. But think about it. If he didn't have this admin buying system, where else he could get money to keep up the server? I am not saying that I encourage to put admin buying to some server, but hell, dedicated core costs a lot of money.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

32. Post #32
    I hate noxiousnet they hacked my gmod.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Funny x 11Winner x 2Artistic x 1Friendly x 1Agree x 1 (list)

33. Post #33
    December 2009
    6,493 Posts
    He has said that admins on ByB aren't great. But think about it. If he didn't have this admin buying system, where else he could get money to keep up the server? I am not saying that I encourage to put admin buying to some server, but hell, dedicated core costs a lot of money.
    Gaming is a luxury, so is hosting servers.
    He could get a job and pay for it or find someone willing to host it for him.

Nowhere should he think that he needs to sell admin for his servers, it helps but saying "I NEED TO SELL ADMIN OR MY SERVER GOES DOWN :(((" is just dumb.

I know what goes through hosting, I worked for an Australian GSP for a large period of time, I know the costs to more degree than most single server hosts and community owners do because I had to handle so many more servers than them.

Anyone who runs their servers off of donations and uses that as an excuse as to why he needs to sell admin is hiding behind it and not fixing any issues.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

34. Post #34
    July 2008
    2,213 Posts

Your posts where about overpowered purchased ingame jobs.
    My reply was about how the weapon everyone posts about is not over powered, and I gave factual proof of such.

You reply about bad admins? I think you missed a step of the dance there sir. I was only trying to inform you in my reply, seems you didn't read it. I'm not going to have another pointless argument about selling admin vs not selling it. Start a thread for that if you want a serious discussion, don't name servers etc just discuss a matter without biased agendas.

-Edit

@JetBoom. I'm not going to start/have an endless debate with people. I was only replying about a weapon on my servers.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 8 (list)

35. Post #35
    this is starting to sound familiar.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

36. Post #36
    December 2009
    6,493 Posts
    Where the hell does buying admin come from when both mine and your posts where about an over powered weapon? And we do accept we have a variety of horrible admins. But I'm not really bothered about debating the same subject 50 times a week which is why I snipped that part of my post when I made it.

I was only pointing out the crossbow really is not over powered. Sorry for providing factual information in my post. I'll try to stop it. However, your post proves the part in my snipped bit, which pretty much said no matter how much I reply to feedback whiners are going to whine about unrelated crap ;).
    The original post regarding ByB was talking about admins using the crossbow for "legitimate deathmatch"
    You have done nothing to refute that apart from saying that the crossbow "doesnt do that much damage" which is still barely refutes it.

Lets just pretend that I owned a popular darkRP server where people bought admin.
    Lets just pretend that the admins can ban for up to 5 hours for absolutely no reason and no-one is allowed to bitch "because its not perma"
    The is the same as what you have tried to defend against, you are saying that it's fine because the crossbow does fuckall damage.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

37. Post #37
    July 2008
    2,213 Posts
    The original post regarding ByB was talking about admins using the crossbow for "legitimate deathmatch"
    You have done nothing to refute that apart from saying that the crossbow "doesnt do that much damage" which is still barely refutes it.

Lets just pretend that I owned a popular darkRP server where people bought admin.
    Lets just pretend that the admins can ban for up to 5 hours for absolutely no reason and no-one is allowed to bitch "because its not perma"
    The is the same as what you have tried to defend against, you are saying that it's fine because the crossbow does fuckall damage.
    <Snipped my post, instead just a quick truth>

First: The OP is a troll trying to flame other communities.
    He is creating his own server in which he himself is adding PURCHASED roleplay jobs:
    http://www.facepunch.com/showthread....057&highlight=

Second: There are 3-4 things in his post that are not even on ByB and impossible. Nobody has a crossbow and a special lockpick, the things he said about ByB are actually impossible for any admin or supporter or unicorn cuddler to do, the guys a complete troll. Big suprise some guy trying to recreate the type of server ByB is, is actually flaming ByB?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Late Late x 1Dumb Dumb x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

38. Post #38
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    780 Posts
    I hate all rp servers especially ones that spawn threads like this
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Zing Zing x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

39. Post #39
    Divinity Roleplay
    August 2011
    518 Posts
    Gmod.biz servers.
    Correct me, if I'm wrong, but aren't these the guys that used to have fake player count servers as well?

That did annoy me slightly.

Edit: Eh, answered my own question. Shit, didn't realize Pantho posted that. Was trying to skip over the ByB drama.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 10Funny Funny x 1 (list)

40. Post #40
    I'll RUB MY TALENT OUT ALL OVER YOU
    November 2011
    4,661 Posts
    The M3 shotgun is the most powerful weapon on the server, capable of killing any class but SWAT in 1 shot at point blank range.
    Provided all the slugs hit,which is point blank.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)