1. Post #1
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    4,591 Posts
    A 41-year-old man is to stand trial after being arrested for feeding sausage rolls to police horses.

Francis Kelly faces a breach of the peace charge over allegedly feeding the animals pastries in Pollokshaws Road, Glasgow, on 26 September this year.

The charge alleges he behaved in a "threatening or abusive manner" and "adopted an aggressive stance" towards officers when told to put food away.

Mr Kelly, who denies the charge, faces trial at a Justice of the Peace court.

It is not known how Mr Kelly, who is from the city's Govanhill area, initially came into contact with the horses.

He was unavailable for comment regarding the allegations, but a source close to the case said he would be fighting the charge.

The source said: "His view is simply that he thought the horses looked hungry - daft as that sounds."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotlan...-west-20344740
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 India Show Events Funny Funny x 60Friendly Friendly x 6 (list)

2. Post #2
    July 2009
    3,685 Posts
    Neigh.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny x 7Zing x 5Friendly x 3Informative x 3Artistic x 3Agree x 2Winner x 2Useful x 2Disagree x 2Late x 2Dumb x 1Optimistic x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    November 2006
    6,827 Posts
    I'm sure that's not the only sausage roll he tried to give to horses.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 41Funny Funny x 3 (list)

4. Post #4
    Abused by Girlfriend
    January 2010
    19,643 Posts
    man feeds sausages to horses

the end is neigh

sorry
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 35Late Late x 3 (list)

5. Post #5
    World's Okayest Comic Guy
    February 2005
    17,620 Posts
    I'm not the only one who thought that guy fucked the horse.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 4Funny Funny x 3Informative Informative x 3Agree Agree x 2 (list)

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    12,058 Posts
    The source said: "His view is simply that he thought the horses looked hungry - daft as that sounds."
    lol

7. Post #7
    If clothing didn't exist and everyone walked around with their penises fully erect I would have all the bitches.
    May 2009
    23,367 Posts
    I thought this was another Mr. Hands Sex case.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 6Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    457 Posts
    Death sentence!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Agree Agree x 2 (list)

9. Post #9
    I love bestiality!
    May 2009
    4,833 Posts
    no wonder he's being arrested, i heard they were a bit

HOARSE

im so sorry
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 4Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    If the mods approve of this title they hereby admit that they are all massive faggots
    October 2009
    9,656 Posts
    And for my next trick, I will feed a horse a percussion-based pastry

Drum roll please...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 21Zing Zing x 4Winner Winner x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    June 2011
    3,289 Posts
    People seem to be getting arrested for loads of stupid shit in the UK at the moment, it's getting ridiculous
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    GAYLORD
    Wikipedia Vandilisation Contest Winner
    June 2005
    14,832 Posts
    I like to feed the sniffer dogs on way into festivals. They always appreciate a good bite of burger.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 4Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #13
    January 2005
    103 Posts
    I don't know what's more ridiculous: the article, or the fact this is the first thing I thought when reading this:

"THIS HORSE IS A DIABETIC!!! You're under arrest for threatening an officer of the law!"
    "I'm a peaceful man! I'm a school teacher!"
    "Shut up! You're a cop killer!"
    "I love horses! I love horses!"
    "I love horses!"
    "I love Buttestuff!"
    "Buttercup! Say it!"
    "Butternuts!"
    "Cup!"
    "Cup!"
    *both* "Cuuuup!!"

Source
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Dumb x 10Agree x 1Useful x 1Informative x 1Zing x 1Winner x 1 (list)

14. Post #14
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    1,876 Posts
    People seem to be getting arrested for loads of stupid shit in the UK at the moment, it's getting ridiculous
    at least we don't have a law that enables our military to indefinitely detain our citizens without proof or good cause
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

15. Post #15
    Facepunch Resident Alcoholic!
    July 2007
    7,874 Posts
    what's with all the puns guys, stop horsing around.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Zing Zing x 2 (list)

16. Post #16
    Gold Member

November 2007
    4,591 Posts
    i think those sausage rolls were thrown by lee mack then given to the horse, dirty fucking sausage roll, it's a biological attack

17. Post #17
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    14,731 Posts
    Stupid fucking horse, eat the sausage rolls or you don't get any mince!

18. Post #18
    Official Smiles.
    January 2010
    10,590 Posts
    should of fed it pork

19. Post #19
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    2,424 Posts
    Can horses even digest sausage?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #20
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    1,034 Posts
    This is the funniest thing I've read all day.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #21
    Lemons in Bulk
    May 2005
    5,192 Posts
    Can horses even digest sausage?
    Well they are herbivores so its unlikely. What is probably a bigger issue at hand is they can't vomit so anything they eat has to go through their system.

With their teeth its unlikely they could chew the sausage into small enough pieces and so they might get bowel blockage necessitating an operation.

22. Post #22
    "Epic Leddit pwner :)"
    March 2010
    12,237 Posts
    The charge alleges he behaved in a "threatening or abusive manner" and "adopted an aggressive stance"
    GIMME THE MONEY OR ELSE THE HORSE'S DIET GETS IT

23. Post #23
    If clothing didn't exist and everyone walked around with their penises fully erect I would have all the bitches.
    May 2009
    23,367 Posts
    I don't know what's more ridiculous: the article, or the fact this is the first thing I thought when reading this:

"THIS HORSE IS A DIABETIC!!! You're under arrest for threatening an officer of the law!"
    "I love horses!"
    "I love Buttestuff!"
    "Buttercup! Say it!"
    "Butternuts!"
    "Cup!"
    "Cup!"
    *both* "Cuuuup!!"

Source
    The fuck are you even doing
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 3Funny Funny x 2 (list)

24. Post #24
    Gold Member
    April 2006
    4,089 Posts

"I love horses!"
    "I love Buttestuff!"
    "Buttercup! Say it!"
    "Butternuts!"
    "Cup!"
    "Cup!"
    *both* "Cuuuup!!"

Source
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

25. Post #25
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    5,104 Posts
    Just hoof does he think he is?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

26. Post #26
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    6,498 Posts
    This is no laughing matter, if horses eat too many sausage rolls they could get the trots.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)