1. Post #1
    As seen on TV
    May 2011
    1,946 Posts
    Part 1

part 2

Part 3

Part 4
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Spain Show Events Winner x 6Informative x 3Dumb x 2Friendly x 2Funny x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    October 2012
    41 Posts
    Thanks! I was reading the other thread after just watching it and found out its a series. Then I read that the next episode was going to be up on Friday and didn't realize that was today.

3. Post #3
    Hello everyone! I would like you to know that I am not a fan of nudity!!!
    May 2009
    6,450 Posts
    Blocked in UK.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    2,378 Posts
    I read people in the last thread talking about how going through all this effort to just change one person's life isn't really worth it. I saw a lot of myself in this guy, and watching him man up and admit his faults, and try and better himself has been really impactful. So it really wasn't just one person. Even if this is fake, it's still really cool. Thanks for posting it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    3,531 Posts
    LOAD OF SHITE
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Belgium Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6Agree Agree x 3 (list)

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    March 2008
    5,913 Posts
    LOAD OF SHITE
    Wow finally someone with a brain, I can't believe most of the people here actually believe that he can just put a man to sleep by putting 2 fingers on his head.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 3Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    6,150 Posts
    Wow finally someone with a brain, I can't believe most of the people here actually believe that he can just put a man to sleep by putting 2 fingers on his head.
    You're not alone, read the other thread, it's hilarious and quite sad at the same time how many people don't agree with you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

8. Post #8
    Gold Member
    December 2010
    2,454 Posts
    Wow, I couldn't believe that that chick was older then him. Then again my Sister is 21 and she's tiny..

9. Post #9
    You're Gonna Carry That Weight.
    June 2008
    7,181 Posts
    I can't wait until it's revealed what was fake about this. The lottery thing was hilarious.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    Dennab
    August 2008
    5,610 Posts
    Man, I actually teared up at a few parts there. Even though at times the situations they set up felt a bit cliche, I still really got into this, and it felt so good seeing Steven growth through the experience.

I think a lot of people, especially here on this site, can probably relate to Steven here. I know I do.

Even if parts of it might have been staged, I still think this whole set up and payoff was great and is pretty inspirational.

11. Post #11
    I don't personally believe this is real at all, but nonetheless I still can't stop watching this.

It's a good show

Edited:

*ring ring*

"hello?"

"sleep"

Edited:

Ahahaha oh wow,    The girl was actually older than him   

12. Post #12
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    219 Posts
    If this were real he'd take a swing or two at some of those zombies. Also if I ever saw zombies IRL I'd know that shit was fake.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

13. Post #13
    Ligger Nyncher
    August 2009
    7,058 Posts

14. Post #14
    Dennab
    March 2011
    820 Posts
    I'm reporting you to the Ministry of Proxy Crimes for your flouting of the no proxy server rule. Expect a visit from big brother in the coming days sir :)