1. Post #1
    HQRSE FUCKER
    September 2009
    3,047 Posts
    Source here: http://kotaku.com/5952785/long-dista...n-app-for-that

Next January, Taiwan's LovePalz will be launching its long distance lovin' pleasuring gadgets. The devices, which seem to be designed for straight couples, have gotten Western news coverage—and more recently, Japanese.

The devices support iPhone, Android, and more, and the two set LovePalz has units for both males and females, with each being dubbed "Zeus" and "Hera". The male aid is lined with textured silicone, and the female one sports a phallus.

According to Japan's Shukan Post (via The Tokyo Reporter), using the app and the devices during masturbation sends data to the cloud via Bluetooth that's based on the velocity of the male's strokes. This is transferred to a piston in the phallus in the Hera unit, which matches the speed in real time. Data based on the female's sends that to the male's Zeus unit, causing the pump to "tighten", if necessary. In short, it's virtual screwing.

And what inspired this device and its app? "I was lonely during my studies as I couldn't see my girlfriend back in Taiwan," says the developer of the device, who was studying in the U.K. when he came up with LovePalz. "That was my inspiration. I want couples engaged in long-distance relationships to enjoy this product's benefits."

To do so, they'll need to shell out US$94.50 for a pair (there are also limited 24-carat ones for $10,000). They are packaged with male and female units, and it's not clear if LovePalz will work with two Hera units or two Zeus units. (Not everyone has the same kind of sex, you know!)

LovePalz was originally launched via Kickstarter, but that campaign didn't work out. The company says over 3,900 pre-orders have been made—and customers pay only once the product ships. One thousand of those pre-orders, it seems, are from Japan.

This puts a whole new meaning on reach out and touch someone.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Germany Show Events Funny x 154Winner x 10Optimistic x 4Friendly x 2Artistic x 1Late x 1Dumb x 1Zing x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    September 2011
    559 Posts
    Misleading title. I want my cock to be 3000 miles.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Austria Show Events Funny x 122Agree x 18Dumb x 1Winner x 1Informative x 1Useful x 1Disagree x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    Saged, Hidden, Reported, Filtered & Called the cops
    June 2008
    4,107 Posts
    What if one wants to use it on themself?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic x 38Winner x 6Funny x 4Artistic x 2Disagree x 1Useful x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    April 2005
    4,836 Posts
    This is hardly a new concept

http://www.welookdoyou.com/fufme/

Nineteen ninety nine.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Slovenia Show Events Funny x 115Informative x 4Winner x 2Late x 1Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    Deviantart Appreciation Station's Finest
    April 2009
    18,801 Posts
    "I'm sickened, but curious."
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    8,837 Posts
    Then you've essentially turned a Portal fanfic into a real thing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 78Agree Agree x 3Zing Zing x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    HQRSE FUCKER
    September 2009
    3,047 Posts

Nineteen ninety nine.

That's got to be real fuckin' uncomfortable

plus I don't want to fuck a machine
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Germany Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    3,300 Posts
    "Gee, I can't wait to get home tonight and fuck myself in the ass using my own 2 cell phones!"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 44 (list)

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    1,349 Posts
    Already is mate.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Zing Zing x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    October 2009
    1,099 Posts

Nineteen ninety nine.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Norway Show Events Funny Funny x 171Late Late x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    December 2011
    527 Posts
    Something about that terrifies me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 81Informative Informative x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    1,758 Posts
    Lot of sex in the news as of late

Edited:

Not that I'm complaining
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #13
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    15,159 Posts

Nineteen ninety nine.
    hurr floppy dick drive
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 32Zing Zing x 3Winner Winner x 2 (list)

14. Post #14
    What's brevity?
    June 2006
    18,632 Posts
    This'll be handy for lonely husbands (and wives) stuck fighting in the East. Also, if it were made so that it could connect to different units across the globe, it'd add a whole other dimension to cybering. However, there could be issues with latency; things could get a bit out of sync if you catch my drift.

Also I think I talked about the subject a long while back, in a thread that concerned long-distance marital aids of a different kind.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 6Optimistic Optimistic x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

15. Post #15
    Cheesy and delicious.
    August 2010
    5,954 Posts
    hurr floppy dick drive
    Reminds me of how easy it is for me to misspell "floppy disk" as "floppy diks".
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 20Agree Agree x 3 (list)

16. Post #16
    The King Of Zing
    September 2009
    14,817 Posts
    Hell yeah.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

17. Post #17
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    5,184 Posts
    I'll take 5.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

18. Post #18
    January 2012
    819 Posts

Nineteen ninety nine.
    'Click to enlarge'
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Zing Zing x 68Funny Funny x 5Agree Agree x 1 (list)

19. Post #19
    Resident News Bot
    April 2011
    10,962 Posts
    ...but how would it simulate jizz?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Canada Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 7Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #20
    April 2012
    5,254 Posts
    I'm extremely distracted by the fact that the male on the phone looks like a strange Jim Carry/Justin Bieber hybrid.

Extremely so.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 11 (list)

21. Post #21
    Dildo Queen 2013
    September 2010
    6,987 Posts
    I've been waiting all year for this. My boyfriend lives up North whereas I live in the South, funnily enough I met him through facepunch.

That's my valentines present sorted
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly x 37Funny x 15Optimistic x 4Informative x 4Dumb x 1Winner x 1 (list)

22. Post #22
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    15,159 Posts
    I've been waiting all year for this. My boyfriend lives up North whereas I live in the South, funnily enough I met him through facepunch.

That's my valentines present sorted
    Uhh, 'kay?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 18Dumb Dumb x 6Informative Informative x 1Useful Useful x 1 (list)

23. Post #23
    September 2010
    834 Posts
    Sweet, telodildonics. An absolutly hilarious idea. Facerocker (freddiew and the crew) had a podcast segment dedicated to this.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

24. Post #24
    May 2011
    1,732 Posts
    The fact that i thought of this idea ages ago is terrifying.

25. Post #25
    Hello, my name is Penis. Please refer to me as such. I'm totally cool with it.
    November 2009
    4,613 Posts
    Maybe the guy has to fill it up before he goes away on his business trip.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #26
    beep
    January 2006
    7,341 Posts
    Have you seen a bad dragon dildo with cum tube?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Informative x 12Agree x 4Funny x 4Optimistic x 1Useful x 1 (list)

27. Post #27
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    15,159 Posts
    Have you seen a bad dragon dildo with cum tube?
    Welp, I know what my nightmares will consist of now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 11Funny Funny x 2 (list)

28. Post #28
    November 2008
    783 Posts
    what. the. christ.

29. Post #29
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    5,602 Posts
    Ronery Levels reaching 500%, captain!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6Funny Funny x 3 (list)

30. Post #30
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    3,510 Posts
    Give the Hera model some of its own AI and you've got the world's first thinking fleshlite.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

31. Post #31
    Glod Menber
    May 2008
    24,528 Posts
    Omegle suddenly becomes a pimp.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

32. Post #32
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    806 Posts
    Ahaha I thought this was already made.

33. Post #33
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    4,265 Posts
    [computer sex]
    "Time to download my upgrade..."

34. Post #34
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    3,613 Posts
    Give the Hera model some of its own AI and you've got the world's first thinking fleshlite.
    oh god it'll probably happen to

35. Post #35
    Deviantart Appreciation Station's Finest
    April 2009
    18,801 Posts
    "Time to download my upgrade..."
    Old People: "Let me insert my floppy into your disk drive"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

36. Post #36
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    236 Posts
    This + Chatroulette.

"Fuck 100 bitches a day - ONLINE!"

37. Post #37
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    January 2005
    4,680 Posts
    this is the age in which we live

teledildonics
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Funny Funny x 10Winner Winner x 2 (list)

38. Post #38
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    1,394 Posts
    Would it be cheating or just plain masturbating if you used this with someone other than your partner?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 2 (list)

39. Post #39
    April 2011
    4,606 Posts
    Oh God
    Imagine. As this becomes more widely used, people might sell used ones on the internet after they get old or something

Brace Yourselves
    the STDs are cumming
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Zing Zing x 6Disagree Disagree x 1Artistic Artistic x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

40. Post #40
    churboi austin
    October 2007
    12,788 Posts
    If the signals get mixed up and you get in someone else's stream is that cheating
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 15 (list)