1. Post #5281
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    1,731 Posts
    I was playing on a skial badwater server last night because I was bored and don't know any good servers.
    I decided to go ScoRes demo. And our only Medic was using the kritzkrieg. He said that if I didn't use stock he would sit in spawn and not heal anyone.

I thought he was joking. He wasn't. He was standing there for a good 5 minutes. He only moved once I said that I switched to stock.
    Which server? I might have played with you some time in the past (An Ambivalent Astronaut). I actually kind of like the Skial servers because they're usually pretty reliable for me and not everyone is awful.

Skial always has the biggest cunts some asshole was ridiculing me for using the shotgun on pyro and not the over rated flare gun
    I love using shotgun as pyro. That's how I get the vast majority of my kills with him. The flare gun can be fun too, but I like being able to beat other pyros.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events

2. Post #5282
    July 2011
    6,504 Posts
    My prussian pickelhaube is not tradable
    what the fuck
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

3. Post #5283
    仕方が無い
    April 2012
    4,250 Posts
    I hate it when friendly non-Engie players stand on your sapped tele trying to break it with their melee, thus blocking you from hitting the teleporter. Bonus if it's a Sniper.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

4. Post #5284
    July 2011
    6,504 Posts
    A Mk. I botkiller is 40,000 creds on tf2wh
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 7Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

5. Post #5285
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    5,000 Posts
    Had this guy who often shows up on a server I play on, pretty good, very good aim, however recently lost all respect for him during a period where I went spectator while having lunch, noticed he never leaves his team's side of the map, and runs back to spawn when his health drops below 80%.
    More noticeably is during Sudden Death, he hid in the intel for the entire time, and was promptly headshot by a spy near the end.
    Shame on you, kaze.

Edited:

Just disappointing and depressing. Enjoyed your company, even though you never spoke, other than 'too easy' after getting ubered and attacking a lone engineer.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

6. Post #5286
    Pyrosexual Member (I vigorously masturbate to flames)
    March 2011
    9,913 Posts
    Welcome to Pinion Pot of Gold!

Click here to claim your free sw4g
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 14 (list)

7. Post #5287
    October 2011
    4,315 Posts

There's no swag at the end of that rainbow.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Agree Agree x 2 (list)

8. Post #5288
    Blue Member

September 2011
    3,994 Posts

pinion is blocked in finland, it says that they don't have a gambling license or something like that
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 5Informative Informative x 3Winner Winner x 2 (list)

9. Post #5289
    Gold Member
    December 2012
    2,142 Posts
    pinion is blocked in finland, it says that they don't have a gambling license or something like that
    Same here
    Damnit, its the fourth time a pinion discussions starts in this thread, we must do something
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Chile Show Events

10. Post #5290
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    2,068 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 5Late Late x 1 (list)

11. Post #5291
    Gold Member

April 2011
    2,001 Posts
    Except it doesn't actually work as most servers prevent you from playing if you turn off HTML MOTD's(like the .cfg does)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Norway Show Events

12. Post #5292
    Gold Member
    December 2012
    2,142 Posts
    It crashes the game on pinion servers if you skip the timer, and it doesnt prevent mid-game ads
    Imagine a guy, in his first time playing the game, select quickplay, and suddenly a 30 seconds ad pops up in his face, Would he want to play again? Even in COD it doesnt happen
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Chile Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

13. Post #5293
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    1,423 Posts
    When you're trying to fucking escape from the enemy's base through a narrow hallway and there just happens to be A FUCKING CLOAKED DEADRINGER SPY THAT YOU CAN'T KILL
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 8 (list)

14. Post #5294
    August 2012
    747 Posts
    How my head is a magnet for Huntsman everywhere. Doesn't help when there are 4 on the enemy team as well.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events

15. Post #5295
    Every time I go to buy a bunch of items, this bullshit has to fucking happen.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

16. Post #5296
    Blue Member?
    October 2010
    7,629 Posts
    Steam only works whenever it feels like it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 10 (list)

17. Post #5297
    October 2011
    4,315 Posts
    I guess I can't trade today, because Steam.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 9Informative Informative x 1 (list)

18. Post #5298
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    7,187 Posts
    When you're trying to fucking escape from the enemy's base through a narrow hallway and there just happens to be A FUCKING CLOAKED DEADRINGER SPY THAT YOU CAN'T KILL
    I usually do that on purpose, not on accident.

many ubers were blocked that way
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 5Winner Winner x 1 (list)

19. Post #5299
    October 2011
    4,315 Posts
    I incidentally crafted two hats that are worth a lot on the Warehouse but I can't trade them because Steam's taking a break.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

20. Post #5300
    April 2011
    8,186 Posts
    Every time I go to buy a bunch of items, this bullshit has to fucking happen.
    The other day, while playing poker night, I bought a cream spirit from traders. Didn't boot up TF2 that day.

Today I finally collected all promo items, so why not go to TF2 and organize my stuff and paint my hat cream spirit.

NOOOOOOOOOPE

Edited:

back to poker i guess
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Slovakia Show Events

21. Post #5301
    /////////
    Dennab
    April 2011
    5,866 Posts
    WHY WON'T TRADING WORK
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

22. Post #5302
    Blue Member?
    October 2010
    7,629 Posts
    I need to deliver my raffle items
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

23. Post #5303
    October 2011
    4,315 Posts
    Since trading isn't working, I think I know what a junkie must feel like during withdrawal.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

24. Post #5304
    Blue Member?
    October 2010
    7,629 Posts
    I think that just shows how privileged we all are
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

25. Post #5305
    April 2011
    8,186 Posts
    No it's just Valve halting the economy flow. If that's even a thing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Slovakia Show Events

26. Post #5306
    July 2011
    6,504 Posts
    I'm already craving for more hats

27. Post #5307
    September 2012
    1,921 Posts
    For a company with over 25 million users, Valve sure has bad servers. They could at least get better hardware
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 12Late Late x 1 (list)

28. Post #5308
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    5,309 Posts
    For a company with over 25 million users, Valve sure has bad servers. They could at least get better hardware
    Actually it is around 50. But even if it was 25 Valve would still need to fix it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Sweden Show Events Informative Informative x 3 (list)

29. Post #5309
    R R E R R R
    October 2009
    5,159 Posts
    Most steam pages use XML data which is an outdated database format. They could consider making it all JSON to save space and time.

example of XML
    Code:
    <database>
    <dataSection>
    <data>Hello</data>
    <data>Who's there?</data>
    <data>There you are.</data>
    <data>I'm different!</data>
    </dataSection>
    </database>
    while JSON for example is a lot lighter and they use it for some of their newer pages and API's
    JSON
    Code:
    database
    {
    dataSection
    {
    data{Hello}
    data{Who's there?}
    data{There you are.}
    data{I'm different!}
    }
    }
    All those wasted XML /tags.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Informative Informative x 1Useful Useful x 1 (list)

30. Post #5310
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    3,058 Posts
    I'm scared to post this for fear of getting ridiculed, but... I wish valve would add more cosmetic slots. Not everything clips with each other, and people could have much more unique looks with more variation.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 18 (list)

31. Post #5311
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    7,187 Posts
    zombie souls should never use up an entire slot, that's just plain dumb
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 13 (list)

32. Post #5312
    July 2011
    6,504 Posts
    Doing great, have a score of 100, have an awesome team where everyone uses teamwork.

NOPE FUCKING KICKED FOR "SLOT RESERVATION" WHEN YOU'VE BEEN ON THE SERVER FOR OVER AN HOUR

AIJHAGDUYAIHJOAFHuioasd
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

33. Post #5313
    June 2010
    1,052 Posts
    mvm

I get all my crit stickies layed out after finally getting at least one person to go kritz medic in the sea of dumbasses when, right before the blue bastards drop down, all my stickies just spontaneously combust.

what is this

why is this

34. Post #5314
    March 2008
    3,199 Posts
    mvm

I get all my crit stickies layed out after finally getting at least one person to go kritz medic in the sea of dumbasses when, right before the blue bastards drop down, all my stickies just spontaneously combust.

what is this

why is this
    they combust if the medic used to make them crits changes classes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 7Informative Informative x 4 (list)

35. Post #5315
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    565 Posts
    Had 4 Keys, unboxed 4 Strange Pain Trains. Great fucking luck.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5Winner Winner x 3Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

36. Post #5316
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    8,981 Posts
    zombie souls should never use up an entire slot, that's just plain dumb
    They should use the action slot.

It would be cool if you become a zombie in the respawn.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chile Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

37. Post #5317
    Flamboyant Homosexual
    September 2011
    1,385 Posts
    That Valve haven't added the UGC Medals into the game yet. it's been over a month and a half now since Season 9 ended. :\
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

38. Post #5318
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    2,957 Posts
    That Valve haven't added the UGC Medals into the game yet. it's been over a month and a half now since Season 9 ended. :\
    It's been over a year since ETF2L HL Season 1 ended, still no medals.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Sweden Show Events

39. Post #5319
    Flamboyant Homosexual
    September 2011
    1,385 Posts
    was ETF2L Season 1 supposed to have medals though? UGC's had been designed, and given to Valve.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

40. Post #5320
    Top 2hu
    October 2010
    654 Posts
    Robots can spawn camp.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 10 (list)