1. Post #1

http://bil.aftenposten.no/bil/I-fler...l#.UG6UwWktg9A

«To be seen and tried» the car ad on Finn.no reads, where the somewhat unusual car interior showed up. And that is exactly what someone has done.

-This is very unfortunate for us. We're a serious car dealership, the employee pictured in the ad says.

- It was a mistake.
    He explains that the picture was taken by a colleague for fun, and was by accident uploaded with the other pictures.
    The picture remained on Finn.no for many hours before adressa.no was tipped about it and took contact with Birger N. Haug AS car dealership in Oslo who put out the ad.
    No one in the company at that time knew the picture had been published.
    The picture is now removed, and nothing seems to say that the Honda is anything but than a normal used car that according to the ad oozes of quality and good maintenance.
    The man with his pants down is not listed under extra equipment, and can't be expected to be part of the purchase.
    - It doesn't seem like this is enough reason to fire anyone, but we're going to talk to our employees and hear if they use their work-time a little... wrong, Pål Jarman, daily management at the company says.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Denmark Show Events Funny Funny x 77Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    1,309 Posts
    Hopefully this doesn't bum out potential buyers.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 56Zing Zing x 6Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    Hopefully this doesn't bum out potential buyers.
    Yeah, the employee went completely postal.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Denmark Show Events Funny x 122Winner x 14Zing x 6Agree x 1Informative x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    World's Okayest Comic Guy
    February 2005
    17,904 Posts
    The man with his pants down is not listed under extra equipment, and can't be expected to be part of the purchase.
    Well, poo. This is simply not fabulous at all. No siree, not fabulous.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

5. Post #5
    As a wise man once said: Never ask Fatfatfatty for computer advice
    Dennab
    March 2009
    13,456 Posts
    What a asshole
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Zing Zing x 4Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    12,341 Posts
    Birger N. Haug AS car dealership
    Haug AS
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Slovenia Show Events Funny Funny x 23Informative Informative x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    September 2007
    3,255 Posts
    This seems like it could turn into a seat of controversy for the dealership.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6 (list)

8. Post #8
    Glorious GNU/Linux Master Race
    May 2010
    5,710 Posts
    All those horrible puns
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Linux Switzerland Show Events Agree Agree x 12Late Late x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    Yandere Princess
    April 2010
    22,298 Posts
    - It doesn't seem like this is enough reason to fire anyone, but we're going to talk to our employees and hear if they use their work-time a little... wrong, Pål Jarman, daily management at the company says.
    Good to see the person isn't going to lose their job over something that was done just for fun and wasn't intended to be published.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

10. Post #10
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    8,735 Posts
    yep, the slogan matches perfectly

11. Post #11
    "TL;DR" is not an acceptable response to this post.
    May 2005
    1,471 Posts
    Sounds like he's the hide end of a few bad ass jokes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 7Informative Informative x 1Useful Useful x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    I bet they'll have his ass for that
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

13. Post #13
    Dennab
    July 2012
    1,278 Posts
    I can't think of a pun, too sick.
    So.. Ass
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny x 13Optimistic x 1Useful x 1Zing x 1Informative x 1Agree x 1Artistic x 1Friendly x 1 (list)

14. Post #14
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    19,188 Posts
    Ass
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Poland Show Events Late Late x 3Agree Agree x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

15. Post #15
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    5,661 Posts
    Yeah, the employee went completely postal.
    Game over. Nothing will beat this.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 13Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

16. Post #16
    September 2007
    3,255 Posts
    butt all these puns are beside the point
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

17. Post #17
    "TL;DR" is not an acceptable response to this post.
    May 2005
    1,471 Posts
    butt all these puns are beside the point
    Actually, they're all behind the point, as the point was still covered by jeans.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Australia Show Events Informative Informative x 2Funny Funny x 2 (list)

18. Post #18
    Dennab
    October 2010
    4,306 Posts
    That's a really nice ass.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

19. Post #19
    May 2009
    1,562 Posts
    Damn that ass looks like plastic

20. Post #20
    Chase827's Bitch
    January 2012
    4,453 Posts
    Oh they're just assking for it.

21. Post #21
    I love bestiality!
    May 2009
    4,854 Posts
    Pun
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

22. Post #22
    September 2012
    222 Posts
    Is that a male ass? If so, damn.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Ukraine Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

23. Post #23
    May 2010
    2,073 Posts
    What an asinine thing to do.

24. Post #24
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    September 2012
    2,695 Posts
    If that's a dude's ass he has a pretty nice ass for a dude
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Agree Agree x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

25. Post #25
    No title or gold masterrace, whoops.
    July 2012
    4,363 Posts
    I wish I had a ass like that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

26. Post #26

July 2012
    1,249 Posts
    Oh god I thought it was a womens ass judging by the picture
    And i just broke up with my gf too, oh god

:oh dear:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

27. Post #27
    Facepunch Babysitter
    July 2009
    12,429 Posts
    I don't know if I should be upset with the dealership or most of the responses in this thread.

Dealership wins.

Norway says! posted:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

28. Post #28
    "You should see my penis, it puts a wookie to shame. its like a fucking front tail."
    January 2010
    2,425 Posts
    I don't know if I should be upset with the dealership or most of the responses in this thread.

Dealership wins.
    Fuck, I would buy that car if it came with that ass.

29. Post #29
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    5,620 Posts

Dealership wins.
    Damn.

30. Post #30
    Needs more suspension.
    Dennab
    February 2006
    4,484 Posts
    All those horrible puns
    horrible buns