1. Post #1
    September 2012
    50 Posts
    I'm thinking about putting my minor LUA skills into creating a DarkRP server for GMod 13 Beta. Is this possible with:

http://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1176387

It says that it's for GMod 13, but if you go to page 8, says that the current update fucked some area of shit up, said also to wait for another update from Garrys or some stuff...

What do you guys think? All those who prove negative against DarkRP, and wouldn't want me creating a server, I encourage you to roam elsewhere because I'll just bypass your posts and focus on those who are actually beneficial to me.

What do you guys think?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

2. Post #2
    September 2012
    96 Posts
    If you look at the commit dates on the files, he (FPtje) updated the necessary ones for the Update 34.

3. Post #3
    September 2012
    50 Posts
    If you look at the commit dates on the files, he (FPtje) updated the necessary ones for the Update 34.
    Ok, then I will try it out. Not sure if I should just go ahead and make a server for the current GMod, I would think that a lot of servers would be migrating to GMod 13 and that I could possible have a decent one existing with a consistent amount of players on the current GMod.

4. Post #4
    July 2010
    175 Posts
    Starting a server in the beta isn't going to be smart, things will break and you will have to code half the addons you want because most of them haven't been ported yet.

Just wait till gmod 13 is released and there is a stable version of darkrp.

5. Post #5
    September 2012
    50 Posts
    Starting a server in the beta isn't going to be smart, things will break and you will have to code half the addons you want because most of them haven't been ported yet.

Just wait till gmod 13 is released and there is a stable version of darkrp.
    I was thinking about doing that, I really don't mind waiting. My plan is to work on my revision for my server on the current version of GMod right now, then just convert everything over once I'm finished.

6. Post #6
    July 2010
    175 Posts
    I was thinking about doing that, I really don't mind waiting. My plan is to work on my revision for my server on the current version of GMod right now, then just convert everything over once I'm finished.
    You probably won't be able to convert the addons over easily unless you have a least bit of actual lua experience .