1. Post #1
    It sounds like something out of a horror movie.

A Houston man is suing the makers of an herbal supplement that promises better sexual performance because he claims it caused his penis to fracture during a roll between the sheets with his girlfriend.

According to the lawsuit, filed this week, Aaron Carter had "significant pain and observed a large quantity of blood squirting out of his penis onto the sheets, walls and mirror."

The suit, filed in the district court of Harris County, goes on to claim that VirilisPro was "defective and unreasonably dangerous for use by consumers."

Carter, 29, is seeking medical expenses and punitive damages for "pain and suffering."
    We tried to reach the manufacturer, Haute Health, but they have not returned calls.
    Injuries during intercourse, while rare, do happen. Dr LeRoy Jones, who is a Professor of Urology at the University of Texas Health Science Center says they see about a dozen cases a year.

He tells 1200 WOAI news, this case is typical.

"What happens is, when a guy has an erection, the penis is filled with blood and there's a lot of pressure. If the pelvic bone hits the penis, you can kinda think of the penis as buckling. You can get a rupture and blood can leak out."

He says, surprisingly, it is not as painful as many would think. He calls it a "semi-urgent surgery."

As for the pills, he doubts they're to blame.

"Maybe guys will have a placebo effects but there's nothing in there that will help them."
    Read more: http://radio.woai.com/cc-common/main...#ixzz259NAfT9Q

Jesus christ ouch
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Singapore Show Events Friendly Friendly x 26Funny Funny x 8Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    July 2011
    6,504 Posts
    aaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Holy FUCK ow
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

3. Post #3
    EEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeee ouch I'm holding my member right now
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Informative Informative x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    Dennab
    October 2010
    4,306 Posts
    Ooohhh... that smarts.

5. Post #5
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    2,604 Posts
    What? That's not normal?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 18Agree Agree x 2 (list)

6. Post #6
    2014 SH Pun Award Nominee
    January 2009
    21,268 Posts
    I saw a drawn picture like that already

I laughed

Next time I won't

[sub][sub][sub][sub]D:[/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub]

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    8,734 Posts
    observed a large quantity of blood squirting out of his penis onto the sheets, walls and mirror.
    I can totally see him screaming and spraying blood all over the room like a fire hose
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Portugal Show Events Funny Funny x 24 (list)

8. Post #8
    Glod Menber
    May 2008
    24,573 Posts
    What an idiot.
    Sure, I feel bad for him because it probably hurt more than I can imagine, but to sue someone who has no part in it is just retarded.

9. Post #9
    Abused by Girlfriend
    January 2010
    19,691 Posts
    Reminds me of that one video on efukt where a girl steps on a guys dick with high heels and it pierces his dick and shoots blood everywhere
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Informative x 11Agree x 7Friendly x 2Artistic x 1Useful x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    2,132 Posts
    Reminds me of that one video on efukt where a girl steps on a guys dick with high heels and it pierces his dick and shoots blood everywhere
    Why did you decide to remind me of that?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #11

DSFHGHHGGJJG
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 8Funny Funny x 2 (list)

12. Post #12
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    15,159 Posts
    FASDAFASFDASDFASDF
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 5Funny Funny x 1 (list)

13. Post #13
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    4,473 Posts
    She is one of the most retarded people that could exist without forgetting how to breathe imo.

14. Post #14
    If the mods approve of this title they hereby admit that they are all massive faggots
    October 2009
    9,663 Posts
    I can totally see him screaming and spraying blood all over the room like a fire hose
    like every woman at a certain time of month?

15. Post #15
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    1,674 Posts
    I dont know why but it reminded me of this

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 29Winner Winner x 2 (list)

16. Post #16
    December 2009
    7,506 Posts
    Maybe he just likes Cannibal Corpse too much?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Linux United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

17. Post #17
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    6,523 Posts
    What? That's not normal?
    On meth it is...or male enhancement pills apparently.

18. Post #18
    July 2008
    1,605 Posts
    Poor dude. Literally came blood.

19. Post #19
    August 2012
    103 Posts
    Bloody hell that's bad
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Zing Zing x 2 (list)

20. Post #20
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    8,912 Posts
    Thread music.