1. Post #1
    April 2010
    94 Posts
    Ok forgive me if this is posted somewhere else but i have not been able to find it. How does one import TF2 content downloaded from the steam workshop page (hats weapons etc) and import it into the TF2 folder in the source filmmaker directory so one can use it in the loadouts since both are separate copies of the game. Thanks.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

2. Post #2

March 2012
    1,136 Posts
    It's not implemented yet.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

3. Post #3
    April 2010
    94 Posts
    ah thanks :-).

[insert heavy sound clip of "is not possible" here :-)]
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

4. Post #4
    April 2011
    5,344 Posts
    Try and look for models that have been released as hexes on garrysmod.org or so, and then place them in the usermod/whatever folders.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    1,035 Posts
    I havent even found a way to download content off the steam workshop, so yea im dumber then u I guess.

6. Post #6
    April 2010
    94 Posts
    i think you just hit subscribe to the content you want and it will automatically download and then update (only works for normal TF2 game not the one included in the SFM folder) :-).

Edited:

Try and look for models that have been released as hexes on garrysmod.org or so, and then place them in the usermod/whatever folders.
    sounds good to me. I think now i know why more people are using TF2 models rather then custom. they are easier to animate and you can even adjust/reanimate them with "recorded" shots too (i.e. using the record function). great for those like me who just arnt a pro at animation at all :-)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)