1. Post #1
    Chief Gunnery Sgt. of the SS Shitpost
    March 2009
    16,175 Posts
    Holy fuck my sides!

And please, keep the bitching about TB down to a minimum...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb x 43Funny x 14Disagree x 1Informative x 1Late x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    April 2011
    1,186 Posts
    The anger when dying seems pretty forced especially since he dies immediately in.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 44 (list)

3. Post #3
    HOW DOES HE NOT REALIZE YOU CAN'T JUMP ON THAT FUCKING BRIDGE

GOD DAMN
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 28Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    11,233 Posts
    Wow, he's doing every bad Let's Player stereotype in this video. Great, he's now successfully imitated every terrible IWBTG lets play ever.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 24Zing Zing x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    5,582 Posts
    loving the forced anger 2 deaths in

Oh great, he's fucking awful at the game too. I'm done watching this, it's not even an entertaining trainwreck.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 21Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    April 2011
    1,186 Posts
    "Hey guys this game is known to be a difficult game." He then proceeded to force himself to become butt frustrated.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    1,415 Posts
    I think that he did that on purpose, to provoke and demonstrate the mainstream let's player.

Not sure though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Norway Show Events Funny Funny x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

8. Post #8
    I think that he did that on purpose, to provoke and demonstrate the mainstream let's player.

Not sure though.
    I'm not really overacting for views, it's merely an act!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    Clops with bisousbisous daily <3
    December 2010
    9,188 Posts
    This guy is legitimately terrible at the game.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

10. Post #10
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    11,233 Posts
    This is up there with Nostalgia Critic's Bart's Nightmare playthrough.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 13Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    سمَـَّوُوُحخ ̷̴̐خ ̷̴̐خ ̷̴̐خ امارتيخ ̷̴̐خ
    November 2010
    2,031 Posts
    always fucking hated the way total biscuit talks
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 5Dumb Dumb x 3Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

12. Post #12
    I watched a stream of a video game so that means I'm an authority on it!
    May 2007
    5,082 Posts
    You can tell how forced this shit is, he cant act at all, dont even know why he needs to act.

He is fucking awful at video games.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

13. Post #13
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    8,545 Posts
    You can tell how forced this shit is, he cant act at all, dont even know why he needs to act.

He is fucking awful at video games.
    I don't think you can really say that when it's a IWTBTG game
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

14. Post #14
    The Union Jack would look a shit ton better with a Hammer and Sickle in the middle of it
    November 2007
    7,262 Posts
    i thought forced anger on hard video games stopped being funny a few years ago
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #15
    May 2007
    5,082 Posts
    No you really can, he never figured out you cant jump at the bridge, the very first thing.

If he cant do that then I cant imagine him doing anything else in the game.

And he still blows at games on WTF videos.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

16. Post #16
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    3,839 Posts
    That was pretty funny, loved it how when he finally made it past the bridge that thing killed him right after

17. Post #17
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    3,879 Posts
    Thing is, generally this guy is fucking smart. But when it comes to games that he just cant handle, he gets fucking mad in a bad way.
    Fucking hated that video
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

18. Post #18
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    11,233 Posts
    No you really can, he never figured out you cant jump at the bridge, the very first thing.

If he cant do that then I cant imagine him doing anything else in the game.

And he still blows at games on WTF videos.
    Oh god, him whining about Max Payne 3's multiplayer was so stupid.

19. Post #19
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    3,839 Posts
    Haha I downloaded the game and when you select easy it closes your game and opens up the Barbie website
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 38Winner Winner x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #20
    Clops with bisousbisous daily <3
    December 2010
    9,188 Posts
    No, he really is just that fuckawful. The point of IWTBTG games is that you actually know HOW to beat a trap after the fifth-ish time you beat it, even if you can't actually execute the move. He had legitimately no idea how to advance.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

21. Post #21
    Glod Menber
    May 2008
    24,564 Posts
    You are overestimating the difficulty of the game, when you know that the bridge is going to blow up, you suck at the game if you still can't jump over it.

22. Post #22
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    3,223 Posts
    Oh god, him whining about Max Payne 3's multiplayer was so stupid.
    Goddamn his Max Payne 3 review really showed how much of a cunt he was. Half the video was complaining about cutscenes in fucking Max Payne. Which is kind of like playing Guitar Hero and complaining that there's too much guitar.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

23. Post #23
    I once watched a girl get eaten by a horse and it was bad
    December 2008
    5,705 Posts
    To be honest I seriously don't see why these kind of videos appeal to the community he has going. I've heard of this guy before, and he's fairly famous on youtube as it is, but I just don't seem to laugh at his videos at all.

This doesn't mean I dislike the guy, he's probably a nice guy to get along with, but I can't seem to get a little annoyed at how badly he's obviously forcing his frustration with failures. Perhaps he's doing it for more views, well, if he is, then he's doing pretty badly.

Usually when someone gets pissed off at a game they scream at the top of their lungs at the game screaming how they'd rape the creators family and stab them/shit on them after raping them, yet this guy is just stuttering "ahh, goh, wouldyou, aghhh" which seriously is not humorous in any way at all.

24. Post #24
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    2,083 Posts
    there's an invisible wall~

Edited:

Goddamn his Max Payne 3 review really showed how much of a cunt he was. Half the video was complaining about cutscenes in fucking Max Payne. Which is kind of like playing Guitar Hero and complaining that there's too much guitar.
    It would be more like playing Guitar Hero and complaining that there's too many cutscenes and not enough guitar. The older Max Payne games didn't have that many cutscenes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Iceland Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

25. Post #25
    I'm a bit like this.
    June 2012
    2,199 Posts
    This guy is 10 times better:

(Yes, it's a different game, but whatever.)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 3Agree Agree x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

26. Post #26
    December 2009
    3,051 Posts
    He obviously tried to make a point on people who make Kazio Mario playtroughs and fake rage at stuff and talk about what they're doing right now at the screen. However it backfires alot really.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Norway Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

27. Post #27
    May 2007
    5,082 Posts
    there's an invisible wall~

Edited:

It would be more like playing Guitar Hero and complaining that there's too many cutscenes and not enough guitar. The older Max Payne games didn't have that many cutscenes.
    Ya Max Payne 3 looked like it had A LOT of cutscenes, I never played it so I dont know how good or bad it is, but everyone I talked to who played it loved it regardless.

The thing is, Totalbiscuit couldnt stop bitching about cutscenes for the entire length of the video, the ENTIRE video thats all it was.

We got it after the first time he said it about a minute in, we didnt need to hear that for the next 9.

28. Post #28
    Dennab
    June 2012
    1,199 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 12Funny Funny x 3Dumb Dumb x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

29. Post #29
    Black Box Lover and Enthusiast
    August 2007
    8,304 Posts
    Hey guys, did you know there was some shmuck who played this game live at EVO for nearly two hours? He fit the description of a shitty LP'er too. Normally I'd say don't go and watch it. But the creator of IWBTG fucks with him, which makes the video fairly watchable.

Also as I said in another topic. I can feel the surging tidal wave of shitty LPs coming in
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Agree Agree x 2 (list)

30. Post #30
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    15,301 Posts
    floe ain't no shmuck.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

31. Post #31
    I was nice to a hobo once and he bought me this title
    May 2010
    5,931 Posts
    I usually really like TB because he's genuinely smart, but this was just a horrendous video. Forced anger immediately when he dies the first time.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

32. Post #32
    August 2010
    4,074 Posts
    Hey guys, did you know there was some shmuck who played this game live at EVO for nearly two hours? He fit the description of a shitty LP'er too. Normally I'd say don't go and watch it. But the creator of IWBTG fucks with him, which makes the video fairly watchable.

Also as I said in another topic. I can feel the surging tidal wave of shitty LPs coming in
    Don't be hatin' on floe
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

33. Post #33
    August 2007
    8,304 Posts
    Retsupurae would beg to differ, also I noticed in a top ten Floe moments with IWBTG, he was using Medium difficulty, you could see the pink ribbon.

If that's not a shmuck I don't know what is.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

34. Post #34
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    10,795 Posts
    Retsupurae would beg to differ, also I noticed in a top ten Floe moments with IWBTG, he was using Medium difficulty, you could see the pink ribbon.

If that's not a shmuck I don't know what is.
    Except he was playing on an arcade stick, which means no turbo, and afaik he did boshy on hard.

35. Post #35
    August 2007
    8,304 Posts
    Except he was playing on an arcade stick, which means no turbo, and afaik he did boshy on hard.
    Isn't Hard the standard difficulty on Boshy? Furthermore where the hell did turbo come into the discussion?

What I'm trying to get at is for someone who's apparently a competitive gamer, someone who should have fast reflexes and quick pattern recognition, it took him a long time to figure some of this shit out.

36. Post #36
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    15,301 Posts
    Isn't Hard the standard difficulty on Boshy? Furthermore where the hell did turbo come into the discussion?

What I'm trying to get at is for someone who's apparently a competitive gamer, someone who should have fast reflexes and quick pattern recognition, it took him a long time to figure some of this shit out.
    ummm just because you're a competitive gamer doesn't mean you magically know how to play every game with godly talent.

37. Post #37
    August 2007
    8,304 Posts
    ummm just because you're a competitive gamer doesn't mean you magically know how to play every game with godly talent.
    Okay yeah but he also played through IWBTG and Boshy. And I'm talking about how he'd repeatedly die to certain traps, and it'd took him quite a bit of time to learn how to clear them. But I don't think this is the thread for this discussion. So I'll leave it at that.

38. Post #38
    Gold Member
    September 2007
    16,287 Posts
    can't wait for the apology video like the nostalgia critic barts shitty lets play

39. Post #39
    Ex-Least Respected Usergroup
    June 2007
    7,114 Posts
    can't wait for the apology video like the nostalgia critic barts shitty lets play
    Total Biscuit should apologise for generally existing on youtube.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb x 10Agree x 3Funny x 3Zing x 1Disagree x 1 (list)

40. Post #40
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    10,795 Posts

You obviously know a lot about this, I can tell you're probably a ten year running champion of EVO.

Actually, no.
    Floe is in the top ten, hell, maybe even the top 5 of american fighting game pros.

reflexes isn't an universal skill, for example fighting game reflexes don't translate into sidescroller reflexes, and hell, IWBTG games are memory games, they're literally impossible to win on the first try, because it is simply impossible to predict some of the bullshit that game throws at you.
    And most of the boshy bosses have danmaku elements, which means they're extremely hard to read the first few times, it might be easy as a person watching, but when you have to dodge and shoot at the same time it gets pretty hard.

If you disagree with me, I have one simple challenge for someone like you that obviously has the reflexes like a god, finish the entire series of touhou bullet hell games on the first try, since you're obviously so good at recognizing patterns the moment they spring into existence, have this for a taste.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Denmark Show Events Zing Zing x 7Dumb Dumb x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)