1. Post #121
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    15,159 Posts
    I'm not posting about it, I'm posting about the title I that was charitably bestowed upon me.
    You're still just digging your grave deeper.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

2. Post #122
    January 2012
    165 Posts
    It's your fucking sister.

Who the fuck does this?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

3. Post #123
    Please waste more of your money changing this title again.
    August 2005
    6,725 Posts
    Cheer up, we probably have people with more embarrassing titles somewhere around here.
    Like the guy who has a title in fucking huge, blaring red letters, saying "NATURE WIRED US TO HAVE SEX WITH KIDS"

Or something along those lines.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

4. Post #124
    January 2012
    739 Posts
    Wow what the fuck is this shit? Why the hell do I get this fucking title? Way to be mature guys...fucking dicks.

And how the fuck did Motherfuckers change my title? Isn't that only for mods? Geez...I only ever pointed out that we're all related ffs.
    I paid four bucks to make someone mad over the internet.

Money well spent IMO
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 5Funny Funny x 1 (list)

5. Post #125
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    18,254 Posts
    It's your fucking sister.

Who the fuck does this?
    I'd say, her brother.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Poland Show Events Funny Funny x 3Zing Zing x 1 (list)

6. Post #126
    January 2011
    4,135 Posts
    This is so wrong, why would he do that? why would no one stop him after so long until just now?

7. Post #127
    Official Smiles.
    January 2010
    10,559 Posts
    so what is his sentence going to be?

8. Post #128
    RAPISTS ARE OPPRESSED
    April 2011
    12,403 Posts
    so what is his sentence going to be?
    Involuntary commitment

9. Post #129

December 2011
    391 Posts
    97er here.... I am sorry.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

10. Post #130
    I PAID $9 TO TROLL THE GMF BECAUSE I ASPIRE TO BE BETTER THAN MY PROSTITUTE MOTHER WITH 9 KIDS AND DRUNKEN FATHER WHO BEATS ME EVERY NIGHT. SOMETIMES I CRY MYSELF TO SLEEP HOPING THE MODS DONT BAN ME ;__;
    July 2011
    1,242 Posts
    97", Keep me the fuck away from that age group.
    I know this was meant to be a joke, but if you think about it, this holds up.

If people went "Oh, but 97 is literally one year before 98" then we would go "Yeah, well 96 was one year before 97" and so on.

Unexpected Hanging Paradox

11. Post #131
    October 2010
    11,779 Posts
    Like the guy who has a title in fucking huge, blaring red letters, saying "NATURE WIRED US TO HAVE SEX WITH KIDS"

Or something along those lines.

I'd want that title, it's wonderfully hilarious
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

12. Post #132
    March 2012
    1,701 Posts
    What the fuck is wrong with this planet.
    Better call a doctor.

13. Post #133
    Gold Member
    February 2006
    1,136 Posts
    Better call a doctor.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Latvia Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

14. Post #134
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    12,400 Posts
    As much as incest is frowned upon in the world, you people do realize that we got to such a high population from incest right? Say we started with 1000 people (or 2 if you want to the bibles way), sooner or later we all meet in the middle. Which means somewhere down the line, you're all incest freaks.

Have fun with that the next time you sleep with your girlfriend/wife and can't stop thinking about just how closely related you really are.
    This is the god damn stupidest thing I've ever read on facepunch ahahaha

15. Post #135
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    July 2005
    1,397 Posts
    A stupid argument that one, but I don't see what's wrong with incest myself.
    I guess there could be a law against having children with close relatives, because that's the only harmful part of incest.
    (The rest of the outrage comes from the idea that it is "icky", which is a bullshit argument.)

What two people do with each other sexually should be entirely up to them as long as it is consensual, relatives or not, it isn't anyone else's business.

However in this specific case there's some additional worrying things. I'm guessing that sexual activity between young brothers and sisters is actually to some degree common, the problem is just the posing thing, YouTube thing and her getting pregnant.

Pregnancy should probably be solved with an abort, and the rest should be entirely up to the parents.

16. Post #136
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    15,159 Posts
    I guess there could be a law against having children with close relatives, because that's the only harmful part of incest.
    (The rest of the outrage comes from the idea that it is "icky", which is a bullshit argument.)

What two people do with each other sexually should be entirely up to them as long as it is consensual, relatives or not, it isn't anyone else's business.

However in this specific case there's some additional worrying things. I'm guessing that sexual activity between young brothers and sisters is actually to some degree common, the problem is just the posing thing, YouTube thing and her getting pregnant.

Pregnancy should probably be solved with an abort, and the rest should be entirely up to the parents.
    Things would get incredibly awkward at the dinner table.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

17. Post #137
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    July 2005
    1,397 Posts
    Things would get incredibly awkward at the dinner table.
    Same goes for a homosexual guy who just got a boyfriend if he lives with your stereotypical bible-belt parents.

Edited:

i.e. that's still their own decision and everyone with a problem with it should fuck themselves

18. Post #138
    May 2012
    142 Posts
    That's nowhere near the worse I've heard about incest like this.

Welcome to the internet.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

19. Post #139
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    4,786 Posts
    I just...

what...

20. Post #140
    January 2011
    4,135 Posts

One thing is the incest that brothers and sisters can have when they love eachother, while I'm not very ok with it atleast it's what they want/like.
    In this case it's a fucking child raping his little sister for a year and half and posting videos of her on the internet. Everything in this is very wrong in many ways.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Argentina Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

21. Post #141
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    July 2005
    1,397 Posts
    Well yes, if it is rape then it is a problem.

But not because they're brother and sister. But because. Y'know. Rape.
    Like I said, in this specific case there are many additional worrying things. I might have missed that part, but if down right rape is involved then that by far is clearly the most important thing here.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

22. Post #142
    April 2007
    1,488 Posts
    I think this would make for a fine movie. Horror? Drama perhaps?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

23. Post #143
    October 2008
    2,009 Posts
    Romantic comedy staring Adam Sandler.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 7 (list)

24. Post #144
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    14,477 Posts
    Romantic comedy staring Adam Sandler.
    Please, this is way too tasteful for Adam Sandler.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

25. Post #145
    Gold Member
    April 2007
    3,527 Posts
    I wonder how many would actually sit 15 months for 1.5million