1. Post #1
    July 2010
    76 Posts
    HELP ME! I had an xbox live account and I accidentally shut down the Windows Live ID I used for it. Now I can't log into the xbox live account anywhere because the Live* ID was shut down. When I try to log into it through xbox.com it says "That Windows Live ID doesn't exist. Enter a different ID or get a new one." I tried creating a new xbox live account with the same gamertag (thinking that when I shut down the Live ID, it also shut down the xbox live account) BUT apparently the name is still in use. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP! Is there a way to get it back?! I had a lot on that account and I must get it back! D:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6Funny Funny x 2Disagree Disagree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    2,135 Posts
    There's no way to get it back, sorry. We're not Windows Help Desk.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    13,199 Posts
    Call Microsoft support and see if you can reactivate it. You'll probably have to give your information (like credit card and whatnot) so have that all ready.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

4. Post #4
    August 2009
    9,424 Posts
    Customer support isn't for show you know

also, wrong section
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)