1. Post #81
    April 2011
    671 Posts
    Grats on getting your own forum.
    We here at the tf2 forum are all sad and disappointed about the fact that valve loves you guys more. : (
    You just got an update why are you complaining?

It fixed a bunch of shit like the Rocket Jumper and Enforcer
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

2. Post #82
    Paltry Member
    February 2012
    5,439 Posts
    Grats on getting your own forum.
    We here at the tf2 forum are all sad and disappointed about the fact that valve loves you guys more. : (
    All? Not really. The only thing I'm sad about is that I don't have Dota 2.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Czech Republic Show Events

3. Post #83
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    6,857 Posts
    stop discussing TF2 here plz thx
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Guatemala Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

4. Post #84
    ASK ME ABOUT THE SLUTTY CAT PEOPLE THAT LIVE INSIDE MY HEAD
    August 2010
    4,799 Posts
    Had a game earlier today where enemy Sven's connection poops out counted as an abandon, so all enemy players left but Sniper, who began to ball out of control and kill each of us with 3 shots only. We managed to win because he made the mistake of not getting a BKB.

Also, is trading safe? Someone in the old thread said that trading basically deletes the items right now and I want to trade away the Kunkka sword I got.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Malaysia Show Events

5. Post #85
    funion is gay
    September 2009
    14,697 Posts
    I'm not sure if this counts as derailing, but am I the only one who thinks Dota 2 doesn't need a subforum?

Cool? Yes, necessary? Nope
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Dumb Dumb x 9 (list)

6. Post #86
    l l
    lmao
    Dennab
    December 2011
    10,758 Posts
    yay there's a thread for models now

I'm not sure if this counts as derailing, but am I the only one who thinks Dota 2 doesn't need a subforum?

valve is looking to make dota bigger than tf2, it's totally warranted
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

7. Post #87
    April 2011
    451 Posts

why not?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Spain Show Events

8. Post #88
    August 2010
    4,799 Posts

We can make threads dedicated to FP made strategies and hero guides without them getting lost is probably a good reason. We can also make a thread for scoreboards so people stop posting them here.
    There are probably more things that this sub-forum can be used for but that's from the top of my head.

9. Post #89
    caw caw motherfuckers
    July 2007
    7,682 Posts
    Neat that we have a sub forum for this now. Will be super useful for posting different builds and such
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

10. Post #90
    funion is gay
    September 2009
    14,697 Posts
    why not?
    the thread wasn't even that active

Edited:

We can make threads dedicated to FP made strategies and hero guides without them getting lost is probably a good reason. We can also make a thread for scoreboards so people stop posting them here.
    the LoL thread was once on the top threads, sometimes even more active than lmao pics, yet we got no subforum for that
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events

11. Post #91
    August 2010
    4,799 Posts
    the thread wasn't even that active

Edited:

the LoL thread was once on the top threads, sometimes even more active than lmao pics, yet we got no subforum for that
    because nobody asked for one

but because somebody asked for a dota 2 sub-forum, we have a few new opportunities

12. Post #92
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    3,518 Posts
    We can finally put all the pubstomp pics in their own thread, why are you guy(s) complaining?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

13. Post #93
    January 2011
    1,593 Posts
    We could even have a different thread for each character!
       /sarcasm   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #94
    funion is gay
    September 2009
    14,697 Posts
    I'm not complaining about the subforum I'm just asking why it was made, and why weren't subforums for many, more active game threads made

somebody asked for a dota 2 sub-forum
    and there's my answer
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

15. Post #95
    November 2009
    1,945 Posts
    Wow all these new people!

Edited:

Ugh all the items is bringing TF2 players in.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

16. Post #96
    April 2011
    375 Posts
    There was a patch were they enabled team creation though it but it was removed once the patched arrived at the normal client. but i think there's gonna be more than that.
    Okay, thanks.

I always wondered that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events

17. Post #97
    provides mlp plot free of charge
    February 2011
    16,735 Posts
    get back from work and find out theres a dota subforum now
    this is nice, i want to see you guys do some guides
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

18. Post #98
    Flubascrub
    August 2009
    10,527 Posts
    get back from work and find out theres a dota subforum now
    this is nice, i want to see you guys do some guides
    no, no you don't
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Qatar Show Events Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 2 (list)

19. Post #99
    November 2009
    1,945 Posts
    Just had a game where some kid went afk cause I wouldn't trade him my Invoker cape for some of his TF2 resource things or whatever the fuck. Grrrrrr....

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 13 (list)

20. Post #100
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    7,386 Posts
    I hate it when a bunch of imbeciles that insta-lock carries get together and I find myself in their team. And when tell me to 'chill out bro' when I just said that we lost because they all went carries. And when the Anti-Mage said he is a ganker and not a carry.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #101
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    5,506 Posts
    First game I played after the item update, I got a sword for juggernaut.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

22. Post #102
    Gold Member
    September 2011
    9,388 Posts
    Dear Garry.

It's Dota 2, not DOTA 2.
    Please change this.

Thanks in advance.
    -Maruhai
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Dumb Dumb x 14Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

23. Post #103
    November 2009
    1,945 Posts
    Just had a game where some kid went afk cause I wouldn't trade him my Invoker cape for some of his TF2 resource things or whatever the fuck. Grrrrrr....

So help me god if this becomes a trend.

24. Post #104
    July 2010
    3,248 Posts
    so, you do also get items randomly? the new sites text is a bit missleading.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events

25. Post #105
    November 2009
    1,945 Posts
    Dear Garry.

It's Dota 2, not DOTA 2.
    Please change this.

Thanks in advance.
    -Maruhai
    Blizzard sues forums.

Edited:

so, you do also get items randomly? the new sites text is a bit missleading.
    Yah at the end of a round you have a chance to get an item.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

26. Post #106
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    2,782 Posts

That was fast.

The whiny raging kids, I mean.

27. Post #107
    November 2009
    1,945 Posts
    His voice is still ringing in my ears. His xBox Live subscription must have ran out for him to be playing a big boy game.

I had to make sure I was playing Dota and not Dubstep Tactical Zombie Shooter. Ughhh still frustrated.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

28. Post #108
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    9,485 Posts

give cape or i feed
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

29. Post #109
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    6,857 Posts
    Just make sure to report those idiots, the faster they get kicked from the beta the better.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Guatemala Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

30. Post #110
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    5,506 Posts
    Started a game today, playing as night stalker in the middle lane, against pudge.

Pudge goes off somewhere, I call ss.

Riki dies to pudge in the top lane and everyone on our team blames me for not calling ss.

Are you fucking kidding me

Edited:

They all had horribly broken english too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events

31. Post #111
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    9,485 Posts
    i want the pangolin set and invokers stuff. i still think lesbian biker drow looks weird as fuck but idc
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

32. Post #112
    November 2009
    1,945 Posts
    give cape or i feed
    Would have been interesting to see this child actually play Invoker. (probably only uses sunstrike to 360 noscope)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

33. Post #113
    Go make yourself a fucking waffle.
    April 2012
    2,531 Posts
    i want the pangolin set and invokers stuff. i still think lesbian biker drow looks weird as fuck but idc
    I like everything about drows stuff besides that hair
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

34. Post #114
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    October 2010
    2,532 Posts
    Just played a game where my entire team was Russian, the only broken English they spoke was "ru pl". We lost that game.

35. Post #115
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    9,485 Posts
    Just played a game where my entire team was Russian, the only broken English they spoke was "ru pl". We lost that game.
    welcome to dota 2

Edited:

ive been coaching a friend in how to play. hes pretty fucking good for having only 5 wins, but he drops us into matchmaking with shitheel bloodseeker instapickers who stack slippers of agility. i dont want to coach him any more
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

36. Post #116
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    6,857 Posts
    That means "are you pl", they are polish. If they are polish just say kurwa mac everytime they fuck up.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Guatemala Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

37. Post #117
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    9,485 Posts
    every time i play dota i change my name to something spanish. except now that every time theres a native spanish speaker in one of my games they try to start a discussion with a huge essay and i just respond with "si"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 11 (list)

38. Post #118
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    7,386 Posts
    Dear Garry.

It's Dota 2, not DOTA 2.
    Please change this.

Thanks in advance.
    -Maruhai
    What's with the dumbs?
    This is how it is. It's not DotA 2, or DOTA 2. It's Dota 2, Dota not being an acronym but a word with no meaning.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

39. Post #119
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    9,485 Posts
    either that or i get called a "fucking retard br"

40. Post #120
    July 2011
    362 Posts
    I just got Enduring War Dog form my first match after update :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events Winner Winner x 7 (list)