1. Post #41
    November 2009
    2,022 Posts
    I can't be the only one who thinks season 9 is terribad in comparison to the rest of the show? I guess it focuses too much on freelancer bullshit for me.

Oh well, gotta trudge through this for season 10
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

2. Post #42
    May 2008
    587 Posts
    Haha, the walnut story got animated.

3. Post #43
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    6,483 Posts
    Rooster Teeth is fucking amazing. Admittedly a lot of their newer stuff hasn't been as great as their older stuff, but the stuff that the 'main guys' (Burnie, Matt, Gus, Geoff, Joel) seem to focus on usually winds up being absolute gold.

I met Burnie, Joel and Brandon last year (and I'm going to an event here in Australia in a little over 2 weeks where Burnie and Gavin will be) and I've got to say, they're pretty fucking cool guys. Burnie was fucking hilarious when I met him. He was calling people's mums at like 9 or 10PM and hitting on them. I had a beer with him and had a discussion on why Scotland is awesome.

Good times.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Winner Winner x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

4. Post #44
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    16,002 Posts

5. Post #45
    January 2012
    4 Posts
    I would love to play Minecraft with Gavin.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #46
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    7,274 Posts
    that was a whole lot of... nothing
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

7. Post #47
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    5,806 Posts
    I would love to play Minecraft with Gavin.
    Go on.....

8. Post #48
    January 2012
    4 Posts
    Go on.....
    It would be fun?

9. Post #49
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    16,002 Posts
    This was in the link dump for this week's Podcast Burnie is so young! This was made in 1994, burnie intervewing Adam Sandler

And here is an interview with Burnie from last year, talking about how he got into the film business and what not.

10. Post #50
    May 2008
    587 Posts

11. Post #51
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    6,483 Posts

Me and my honkies!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 7 (list)