1. Post #1
    June 2010
    2,595 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Latvia Show Events Funny Funny x 12Winner Winner x 2 (list)

2. Post #2
    A true breast lover loves all breasts, regardless of the size.
    May 2010
    2,539 Posts
    This looks great.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    4,759 Posts
    I am an atheist myself, but i do believe religion can help certain people. It doesn't really matter if it's faked or not for those people.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    14,244 Posts
    I like to think of religion as a placebo if you will. The human mind is a powerful thing and if someone truly honestly believes that following Christ will make them happy in this world and the next knowing that there is someone who cares about you and will help you, then their mind actually makes them happy. In essence, if it makes you happy, by all means go for it! Just don't shun others and criticize when they don't share the same views, and don't impose yours on others.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    hyper-articulate
    October 2007
    12,670 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)