1. Post #1
    Absolute tosser, manchild, and belligerent douche-nozzle.
    July 2006
    5,992 Posts

Skip to about 6 minutes for the scary as balls bit
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Friendly x 122Late x 17Funny x 7Agree x 2Disagree x 2Informative x 2Winner x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    "Epic Leddit pwner :)"
    March 2010
    11,035 Posts
    When I read the title I knew it'd be this segment, gives me chills every time
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Latvia Show Events Agree Agree x 43 (list)

3. Post #3
    I'd buy that for a dollar
    Dennab
    September 2008
    5,876 Posts
    Fuck that, there is no way in hell I would drive on that shit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 75Informative Informative x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    Valor
    September 2008
    18,040 Posts
    Yeah, I knew it'd be this bit
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

5. Post #5
    Kiq
    Buddhism is cool.
    July 2009
    1,888 Posts
    This sent chills down my spine.

Holy shit, that is terrifying, to see that the only thing keeping him up was some steadily loosening gravel.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

6. Post #6
    Dennab
    March 2010
    1,626 Posts
    What an idiot forcing him to get that close to the edge, he had like a full meter to give him, but noooo, lets pull up right beside him.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 40 (list)

7. Post #7
    World of Vagax
    December 2008
    20,240 Posts
    Before people yelling it was fake/scripted
    It really wasn't The behind-the-scenes on this episode was pretty tense
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 3Useful Useful x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    Gold Member
    April 2006
    14,091 Posts
    Look at the space on the other side of that guy
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    World of Vagax
    December 2008
    20,240 Posts
    Look at the space on the other side of that guy
    There is a gap on the side, Hammond also went to close to the side and was stuck in it

10. Post #10
    As seen on TV
    May 2011
    1,808 Posts
    Bolivia.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Spain Show Events Informative x 14Useful x 2Friendly x 2Winner x 1Optimistic x 1Zing x 1Late x 1Artistic x 1Dumb x 1Disagree x 1Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    What's brevity?
    June 2006
    17,600 Posts
    Damn, fucking scary road. They should invest in sodding guardrails for that thing; lower the potential deathcount.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 11Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    8==== ===== ===== ===== ===D
    April 2008
    4,696 Posts
    whoever the fuck designed that road deserves to be forced to drive a semi through it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 61Agree Agree x 24 (list)

13. Post #13
    LIVE LIKE A WINDRAMMER AS YOU FUCK
    June 2010
    5,776 Posts
    fuck that i'd rather walk the entire way
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 64Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

14. Post #14
    November 2010
    3,735 Posts
    whoever the fuck designed that road deserves to be forced to drive a semi through it
    road was probably built and designed waay before any cars where even thought about!
    who ever desided that the road was fit for cars and needed no reparing and/or reinforcement should however be forced to drive a semi through it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

15. Post #15
    Gold Member
    October 2005
    1,169 Posts
    Don't be so surprised, semis have already driven through that road. I always watch that show "The Deadliest Roads" about truck drivers willing to risk their lives for their jobs.

It's a really great show on History Channel (could be HD exclusive since I've never seen it in the regular channel).

Edited:

What the fuck jesus apple you scared me while I was fixing up my post you rated me agree not 20 seconds after I posted
    Oh great now auto merge broke that rating.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Israel Show Events Agree Agree x 2Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

16. Post #16
    Gold Member
    June 2011
    8,316 Posts
    the road to jalalabad is worse

no joke

Juma Gul, who owns a fabric shop that looks out onto the highway, said, “The fighting with the Taliban lasts only for a day or two, but the crashes are every day. It’s a kind of theater. Sometimes, a car will fly by in the air.”
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

17. Post #17
    Gold Member
    September 2007
    2,816 Posts
    Makes me nervous just watching that!

18. Post #18
    Dennab
    May 2012
    990 Posts
    Wow thats nerve racking.

19. Post #19
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    1,331 Posts
    Balls of fucking steel right there. holy shit!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

20. Post #20
    a cervine
    May 2008
    6,485 Posts
    the road to jalalabad is worse

no joke

Juma Gul, who owns a fabric shop that looks out onto the highway, said, “The fighting with the Taliban lasts only for a day or two, but the crashes are every day. It’s a kind of theater. Sometimes, a car will fly by in the air.”
    I had to google this out:

http://wheels.blogs.nytimes.com/2010...angerous-road/

21. Post #21
    June 2008
    3,144 Posts
    jesus fuck
    no no no non onon NOPE
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

22. Post #22
    Apple extraordinaire~ ♥
    April 2006
    5,505 Posts
    Welcome to a country with no road laws and believes in luck 100%.
    Fucking crazy.

23. Post #23
    December 2009
    7,936 Posts
    so umm...

who want's to time attack that road in a subaru?

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Estonia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 16Funny Funny x 4Optimistic Optimistic x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

24. Post #24
    Thunderstorm Enthusiast
    February 2009
    627 Posts
    so umm...

who want's to time attack that road in a subaru?
    Sure, you go first.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 9Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

25. Post #25
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    20,404 Posts
    If nothing else, this clip proves that Jeremy Clarkson is one of the coolest motherfuckers out there.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 18Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

26. Post #26
    Dennab
    July 2009
    7,650 Posts
    Fuck that, I'd hug the wall side and make THEM go around ME.

Edited:

Or back down to a thicker area.

27. Post #27
    April 2012
    566 Posts
    Ahahah you'd love to fall. What a hell ride.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 15Agree Agree x 1 (list)

28. Post #28
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    6,664 Posts
    LOL WRONG THREAD
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

29. Post #29
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    3,734 Posts
    Ahahah you'd love to fall. What a hell ride.
    yeah until you hit the ground and die
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

30. Post #30
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    1,908 Posts
    Fuck that, I'd hug the wall side and make THEM go around ME.

Edited:

Or back down to a thicker area.
    As much as I'd hate to do it, they were in the larger vehicle, so letting them on the inside was the most responsible thing to do.

31. Post #31
    January 2010
    2,698 Posts
    Looking at the pictures and reading that article, it seems that the danger has more to do with the drivers rather than the road itself.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

32. Post #32
    Gold Member
    June 2011
    8,316 Posts
    Looking at the pictures and reading that article, it seems that the danger has more to do with the drivers rather than the road itself.
    nah, there's rockslides and shit

33. Post #33
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    2,273 Posts
    That episode of Top Gear was really funny. And I'd hate to drive on that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

34. Post #34
    Shitting dick nipples, I am never NEVER NEVER driving anywhere on that entire fucking continent.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

35. Post #35
    One of these days, I'm going to cut you into little pieces.
    May 2011
    5,764 Posts
    I wonder what it would be like to drive through that road with nitrous.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

36. Post #36
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    2,475 Posts
    It's obviously fake, the camera angles reveals it as a total setup. But scary as fuck nonetheless.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Dumb Dumb x 36Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

37. Post #37
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    12,115 Posts
    Looks like every single road in the himalaya's from my experience. Not even that high
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Czech Republic Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

38. Post #38
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    2,416 Posts
    That white car is an asshole. Had a few feet he could have spared on his side.

39. Post #39
    Gold Member
    April 2006
    4,602 Posts
    Reminds me of driving down the Pacific coast here in Cali. Not nearly as high but it's just about as tense.

40. Post #40
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    3,734 Posts
    That white car is an asshole. Had a few feet he could have spared on his side.
    it's been said before, there's a deep ditch on the other side, if he gave clarkson room he would have been stuck there in the ditch
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)