1. Post #41
    October 2011
    18 Posts
    Could you do Diana Allers?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Italy Show Events Disagree Disagree x 12Agree Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #42
    July 2011
    1,451 Posts
    So all the ME3 related screenshots will be Shepard punching her like Kalisha Al Jilani? Hell no.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Italy Show Events Funny Funny x 7 (list)

3. Post #43
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    2,136 Posts
    Out of all the characters in the game to bring to gmod, she would literally be the last one I'd wanna see.

Also beside's EDI being strangely white, this is an awesome thread.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

4. Post #44
    March 2010
    161 Posts
    I forgot. Is there Ashley's DLC suit?
    You mean the red reskin of her spectre non-armor? I don't believe so. I can't remember if there's another alternate besides the 2 that we have.

5. Post #45
    March 2010
    218 Posts
    You mean the red reskin of her spectre non-armor? I don't believe so. I can't remember if there's another alternate besides the 2 that we have.
    Here's Ashley's DLC skin
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Russian Federation Show Events Winner Winner x 4Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #46
    March 2010
    161 Posts
    Right, cuz she needed more blue variants lol I want my Phoenix armor!

And I just don't get Bioware's fetish for eyewear.

Anyway, looks good, glad to see you're still busy :)

7. Post #47
    January 2011
    875 Posts
    I've done Casual Shepard with BodyGrouped Body.
    But there are already many problems with compiling of Armored Shepard. So i'll upload Casual Male Shepard, maybe via week or earlier. Also BIG Fix for these Models, maybe even with some new characters.
    Here's already done models.

Norpo*or another guy* and someguy were doing her, maybe they still working.

I forgot. Is there Ashley's DLC suit?
    You should turn the red Shepard alliance attire blue, cause it should be blue (as well as Anderson and other alliance guys you're porting)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

8. Post #48
    Gold Member
    February 2006
    14,850 Posts
    that's alliance engineering uniform

but yeah it should be blue because Shepard isn't an engineer

9. Post #49
    July 2011
    325 Posts
    that's alliance engineering uniform

but yeah it should be blue because Shepard isn't an engineer
    Well technically speaking he could be

10. Post #50
    January 2011
    875 Posts
    Well technically speaking he could be
    Only technically by name alone. The engineer classes have no idea about engineering.

11. Post #51
    November 2010
    357 Posts
    Out of all the characters in the game to bring to gmod, she would literally be the last one I'd wanna see.
    Youīre too late. Some1 is working on her, see in the Mass Effect W.I.P. Megathread, i think that in the page 72 - 71 itīs posted an image of her on Gmod, so yeah, sheīll be coming to Gmod.

Can some1 explain me why do every1 hate this char and the name of the lady i donīt know? I havenīt played ME3 yet, but by the lots of releases & all that stuff spoiled me actually
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Venezuela Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

12. Post #52
    January 2012
    1,540 Posts
    Youīre too late. Some1 is working on her, see in the Mass Effect W.I.P. Megathread, i think that in the page 72 - 71 itīs posted an image of her on Gmod, so yeah, sheīll be coming to Gmod.

Can some1 explain me why do every1 hate this char and the name of the lady i donīt know? I havenīt played ME3 yet, but by the lots of releases & all that stuff spoiled me actually
    On top of her being rather ugly(her face looks awkward), she is trying to look more like a supermodel then a news reporter and is rather useless in the actual game,having no affect on the main plot and giving you only 5 points(I forgot what the points are called but they are like your military amount).Thats my opionion of hate of her,Im not sure about others.

13. Post #53
    January 2011
    875 Posts
    I dont hate her, but I kinda hate they didnt go with Emily Wong instead.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

14. Post #54
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    18,901 Posts
    I dont hate her, but I kinda hate they didnt go with Emily Wong instead.
    I'm actually fairly chill with killing Wong off, but her death should have been on-screen to capture the coolness of how it happened properly

15. Post #55
    January 2012
    1,540 Posts
    I'm actually fairly chill with killing Wong off, but her death should have been on-screen to capture the coolness of how it happened properly
    Im disapointed its possible to kill Wong but we could never kill off Algilani or what ever her name is but hopefully the reapers got her.

16. Post #56
    July 2010
    442 Posts
    Wait, so they killed off Emily Wong? And replaced her with Diana Allers?

Fuck you Bioware.

17. Post #57
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    18,901 Posts
    Wait, so they killed off Emily Wong? And replaced her with Diana Allers?

Fuck you Bioware.
    at least she died ramming a giant robot with a flying RV truck, one of many ways I expect to die before I reach thirty-five

18. Post #58
    January 2012
    1,540 Posts
    at least she died ramming a giant robot with a flying RV truck, one of many ways I expect to die before I reach thirty-five
    Wait when did this happen?

19. Post #59
    January 2012
    118 Posts
    Wait when did this happen?
    https://twitter.com/#!/alliancenewsnet
    Go back abit and you start to see the news feed.
    Still sad she wasn't in ME3. :<

20. Post #60
    January 2012
    1,540 Posts
    https://twitter.com/#!/alliancenewsnet
    Go back abit and you start to see the news feed.
    Still sad she wasn't in ME3. :<
    Doesnt really explain anything for me I found the human dies at ramming speeed but when I expand it nothing comes up.

21. Post #61
    March 2010
    161 Posts
    On top of her being rather ugly(her face looks awkward), she is trying to look more like a supermodel then a news reporter and is rather useless in the actual game,having no affect on the main plot and giving you only 5 points(I forgot what the points are called but they are like your military amount).Thats my opionion of hate of her,Im not sure about others.
    And every bit of her dialogue is more dull than an elcor's vocal expression. I swear it was all a lame-ass attempt to get a perfect 10 rating from IGN (which they got). Waste of time, waste of disc space, wasteful character. I'm happy she's in gmod so I can set her on fire.

I mean that, GoOR, thank you XD
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #62
    January 2011
    875 Posts
    And every bit of her dialogue is more dull than an elcor's vocal expression. I swear it was all a lame-ass attempt to get a perfect 10 rating from IGN (which they got). Waste of time, waste of disc space, wasteful character. I'm happy she's in gmod so I can set her on fire.

I mean that, GoOR, thank you XD
    I'm not sure why I want her, but I do.. I'd probably find ways to use her at least (that doesnt include getting killed). Maybe she can lick a reaper? Or maybe I can reskin her to look like Naomi Kyle instead? lol
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

23. Post #63
    January 2012
    1,540 Posts
    I'm not sure why I want her, but I do.. I'd probably find ways to use her at least (that doesnt include getting killed). Maybe she can lick a reaper? Or maybe I can reskin her to look like Naomi Kyle instead? lol
    She will be useful to me as a backround character in my screenshots,other then that she isnt that useful.

24. Post #64
    March 2010
    161 Posts
    Hey she's super useful. You should know that wars are won and lost in the editing room. And this war needs to be won!

25. Post #65
    January 2012
    1,540 Posts
    Hey she's super useful. You should know that wars are won and lost in the editing room. And this war needs to be won!
    Actually this war needs to be lost so we dont see the horrible ending.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

26. Post #66
    March 2010
    161 Posts
    RIP Marauder Shields, you had good intentions.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

27. Post #67
    January 2011
    875 Posts
    They should do a backstory comic for Marauder Shields. Make it so he turns out to be Nihlus! lol. What would've been awesome for ME3 would be for them to give Emily Wong a unique face, have her replace Diana Allers.. and have Allers do the suicide drive into the Reaper. Would be nice :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Agree Agree x 1 (list)

28. Post #68
    June 2013
    33 Posts
    I understand that people may have already found a fix for EDI's face on one of the models, but the FIX file doesn't contain it!

For the lazy, here is a file to dump over the top!

GoOR, I've noticed that their is some errors with the backslashes on some of the files. Might need a tidy up!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 Australia Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)