1. Post #1
    TDMCars SVN Release
    If you find a bug or just have a question, feel free to comment below. However I ignore suggestions and requests
    You may upload the SVN content to your fast download server however, do NOT upload to other sites or workshop!

Anyways, here's the SVN link:
    http://gmod-dl.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/TDMCarpack/

Content pack:
    Currently unavailable

VCMod is currently being updated and is hopefully done soon. Cars will be compatible with the mod!

Car list

Aston Martin DBS
    Audi R8 (Updated 24th of May 2013)
    Audi RS4 Avant (Added 10th of June 2013)
    Audi S5 (Updated 10th of June 2013)
    Audi TT '07 (Updated 10th of June 2013)
    BMW 507 (Updated 25th of June 2013)
    BMW M1 '81 (Added 25th of June 2013)
    BMW M3 E92 (Updated 25th of June 2013)
    BMW M5 E60 (Updated 25th of June 2013)
    Bugatti EB110
    Bugatti Veyron 16.4
    Bugatti Veyron SS
    Cadillac Escalade (Added 23rd of January 2013)
    Cadillac LMP
    Chevrolet Blazer (Added 15th of August 2013)
    Chevrolet Camaro SS '69 (Updated 15th of August 2013)
    Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 (Updated 15th of August 2013)
    Chevrolet Chevelle SS '70 (Updated 15th of August 2013)
    Chevrolet Impala SS '96 (Updated 15th of August 2013)
    Chevrolet Spark
    Chrysler 300c (Updated 8th of September 2013)
    Chrysler PT Cruiser GT (Added 8th of September 2013)
    Citroen C1 (Added 8th of September 2013)
    Citroen C4 (Updated 8th of September 2013)
    Dodge Charger SRT8
    Dodge Ram SRT10
    Ferrari 250GT
    Ferrari 458 Spider (Added 5th of March 2013)
    Ferrari 512 TR
    Ford Crown Victoria Taxi (Added 19th of June 2012)
    Ford Deluxe Coupe 1940 (Added 19th of June 2012)
    Ford Focus RS
    Ford GT 2005 (Added 14th of August 2012)
    Ford Shelby GT500
    Ford Transit (Added 7th of June 2012)
    GMC Vandura
    GMC Syclone (Added 16th of January 2013)
    Honda Civic Type R 07 (Added 7th of June 2012)
    Hudson Hornet (Added 16th of January 2013)
    Hummer H1 (Added 7th of June 2012)
    Jeep Wrangler (Added 20th of October 2012)
    Kia Ceed
    Lamborghini Gallardo
    Lamborghini Murcielago
    Lamborghini Reventon Roadster (Added 25th of November 2012)
    Land Rover Range Rover (Updated 30th of september)
    Mazda MX-5 (Added 20th of October 2012)
    Mazda RX-8
    Mercedes C32 (Updated 5th of March 2013)
    Mercedes SL65 AMG
    Mercedes SLS AMG (Added 5th of March 2013)
    Mini Cooper 1965 (Added 27th of January 2013)
    Mitsubishi Colt (Added 20th of October 2012)
    Mitsubishi Evo Lancer X
    Nissan 350z (Updated 27th of January 2013)
    Nissan GT-R (Fixed 27th of January 2013)
    Nissan Skyline R34
    Pagani Zonda C12
    Porsche 997 GT3
    Porsche Cayenne
    Subaru Impreza WRX STI (redoing later)
    Toyota Prius (Added 7th of June 2012)
    Toyota Supra RZ
    VW Beetle 1967 (Added 23rd of January 2013)
    VW Golf MKII (updated 4th of september)
    VW Golf MKIII (Added 25th of November 2012)
    VW Scirocco (will fix skirt bug)
    Volvo 242 Turbo

Misc
    Bus (Added 12th of March 2013)

All currently released trucks will be redone to have actual logo's and HQ interior

And many more to come..

There are no emergency vehicles in this SVN yet but they will be released whenever freemmaann is done with VCMod, though here's some WIP anyways

Steam Guide here!

FAQ
    Q: How to color cars?
    A: Use the color tool. It really is that simple

Q: When I use skin changer tool, the cars turns black n pink. How can I fix?
    A: Update your SVN

Q: My car spins wildly out of control. What should I do
    A: You can either edit the scripts for personal use or wait until I have been through them all and fix them. My knowledge in making vehicle scripts weren't so good when I started but I have slowly gotten better and now I know exactly what to fix. Again, all car scripts will be done from scratch whenever I get time.

Q: Where can I request a car?
    A: I currently do not take requests unless it is for a community and a paid job. There is no price because it is something your community can decide and then I'll what I can do. There are also random car request events on facebook where you can request a car and have a chance of getting it accepted. We also have races on the server now and then where you can also win a car request

Q: Soo where to donate you some muneh?
    A: There's a donate button here

Q: I added you but you never accepted D: you no love me?
    A: Of course I do, but if you really need to contact me, I highly recommend stopping by the Steam group's chat room. (Look below)

Q: My cars look all messed up with triangles and stretched out materials. What to do?
    A: In the Gmod video options, make sure model detail is set to high.
    ALSO
    If you are too lazy to stop by here now and then to check for updates, join the steam group
    and/or like the facebook page
    And sub me at my Youtube Channel

Also come play on my server by clicking here!

TDMSCars has been released on the workshop, search for TDMSCars and you should find it

Legal stuff
    Forza Motorsport series Microsoft Corporation. Forza Motorsport series were created under Microsoft's "Game Content Usage Rules" using assets from the Forza Motorsport series. It is not endorsed by Microsoft and does not reflect the views or opinions of Microsoft or anyone officially involved in producing or managing Forza Motorsport series. As such, it does not contribute to the official narrative of the fictional universe, if applicable.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Winner x 47Lua King x 11Useful x 4Agree x 3Friendly x 3Artistic x 2Dumb x 2Optimistic x 1Informative x 1Lua Helper x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    November 2011
    4,740 Posts
    All your cars look fantastic but they drive like shit. No offense.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree x 56Funny x 6Disagree x 3Dumb x 3Lua King x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    All your cars look fantastic but they drive like shit. No offense.
    This is one of the reasons why I'm releasing my SVN now. I can easily throw in updates whenever I have something and ALL handlings will be done from scratch and cars that do not have HQ interiors will also be redone
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Lua King x 5Agree x 5Informative x 3Lua Helper x 2Winner x 2Useful x 1Zing x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    Blue Triangle Wizard!
    May 2007
    67 Posts
    Your cars are amazing, keep releasing them!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 13Friendly Friendly x 2Disagree Disagree x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    May 2011
    98 Posts
    Thank you so much, I'v been waiting for something like this.

-Edit-

Are you gonna make the speedometer in the instrument panel accurately show the speed of the car? I'v attached wire mod's speed detector to the cars, and used the debugging tool to get the outputs to pop up on my hud. I'v discovered that what the car's speedometer reports is not what the actual speed of the car is. If you need a screenshot I will get you one.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 3Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

6. Post #6
    Thank you so much, I'v been waiting for something like this.

-Edit-

Are you gonna make the speedometer in the instrument panel accurately show the speed of the car? I'v attached wire mod's speed detector to the cars, and used the debugging tool to get the outputs to pop up on my hud. I'v discovered that what the car's speedometer reports is not what the actual speed of the car is. If you need a screenshot I will get you one.
    No sorry I can't make it show actual speed and RPM. There is no RPM so obviously you can't show this. Though you can do some lua scripting to control a pose parameter and with this, you could get the speed somewhat right. But I'm not really in to lua coding so you have to beg freemmaann to add a feature like that ;)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Funny Funny x 4Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #7

May 2011
    22 Posts
    OMG so that means update on the subaru impreza?! :D

EDIT: could you also put car skins with the svn? I have been waiting so long for you to put an svn cause it's just 12043912049120941209490124 times simpler to update :p
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

8. Post #8
    OMG so that means update on the subaru impreza?! :D

EDIT: could you also put car skins with the svn? I have been waiting so long for you to put an svn cause it's just 12043912049120941209490124 times simpler to update :p
    I'll ask Davis if I can add his skins to the pack ;)

9. Post #9
    Upload Images
    April 2011
    727 Posts
    Chevrolet Camaro SS '69 only has one mirror, not sure if it's suppose to be that way?

10. Post #10
    May 2010
    162 Posts
    Is that a HSV W427 cop car I see in your emergency vehicle picture?

11. Post #11
    Chevrolet Camaro SS '69 only has one mirror, not sure if it's suppose to be that way?
    Back then, it was legal to only have 1 mirror on the car. Today you need to have 2 outside on both sides and 1 inside

Is that a HSV W427 cop car I see in your emergency vehicle picture?
    It sure is
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Informative Informative x 3Winner Winner x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

12. Post #12

April 2011
    48 Posts
    every models are cool but i downloaded that pack and i didnt find Ford Transit which you shew
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10800905/SVN...hread/pic9.jpg
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Poland Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

13. Post #13
    every models are cool but i downloaded that pack and i didnt find Ford Transit which you shew
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10800905/SVN...hread/pic9.jpg
    No it's not done yet. Still needs sounds and then I'll add it

14. Post #14
    April 2010
    452 Posts
    I know you don't want people requesting cars, but will you ever fucking make this car? D:

2010 jeep wrangler
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Disagree Disagree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

15. Post #15
    Maybe not that, but definitely this one
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 14Lua King Lua King x 2Winner Winner x 2 (list)

16. Post #16

January 2012
    5 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 France Show Events Informative Informative x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

17. Post #17
    We Are No Idiots
    March 2010
    4,514 Posts
    check my profile comments for tdmcars for certain roleplay.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Late Late x 1 (list)

18. Post #18

October 2011
    3 Posts
    Good to see the HSV, to bad Bluefox couldn't of used to for longer.

Loving the cars.

19. Post #19
    April 2010
    452 Posts
    Here are some PERP3 vehicle scripts for the TDM cars.

Pretty have all the scripts that TDM made.

I used these in my PERP3, but eh, not anymore I guess.
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/27703286/TDM...%20Scrpits.zip

Some have seat issues, but thats because I was to lazy to fix them over and over :P
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Lua Helper Lua Helper x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

20. Post #20
    April 2009
    649 Posts
    This is a great vehicle pack.

But it seems that when one of my steam friends tries to use the Master Chris pack to get the lights and other features working along with this SVN on his server, he crashes and is prompted this error:
    Host_Error: CL_CopyExistingEntity: missing client entity 134.
    Not sure if anyone else gets this, just throwing it out here to see if anybody does.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

21. Post #21
    January 2012
    79 Posts
    Here are some PERP3 vehicle scripts for the TDM cars.

Pretty have all the scripts that TDM made.

I used these in my PERP3, but eh, not anymore I guess.
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/27703286/TDM...%20Scrpits.zip

Some have seat issues, but thats because I was to lazy to fix them over and over :P

How do you find the exact positions for the passengers seats, headlights, etc ... ?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Agree Agree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

22. Post #22
    May 2012
    1 Posts
    Finally a facepunch! Good job for the new car!

Is that you could do a mini stroke design?

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

23. Post #23
    May 2011
    98 Posts
    Finally a facepunch! Good job for the new car!

Is that you could do a mini stroke design?

I honestly think that the regular mini looks WAY better. But ya Mini coopers are pretty cool.

24. Post #24
    March 2012
    16 Posts
    Were you thinking about making ambulances and firetrucks?

25. Post #25
    January 2012
    165 Posts
    I don't have a few of those vehicles, would I have to get the entire SVN just to get those vehicles, even though I have them already?

26. Post #26
    I wasted $2
    September 2011
    343 Posts
    TDM, Amazing Guy, Amazing Vehicle Manufacture.

27. Post #27
    April 2010
    452 Posts
    How do you find the exact positions for the passengers seats, headlights, etc ... ?
    There is a lua file with the car name. Just look at it.

28. Post #28
    If clothing didn't exist and everyone walked around with their penises fully erect I would have all the bitches.
    May 2009
    22,891 Posts
    Very nice. I enjoy this more than SCars when it comes to looks and performance.

Too bad MasterChris' shit doesn't work for me because it crashes me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

29. Post #29
    January 2012
    9 Posts
    Could anyone make a script so it works on DarkRP servers?

30. Post #30
    Gold Banana
    May 2010
    6,431 Posts
    Could anyone make a script so it works on DarkRP servers?
    Generally if you can't/won't do the work for your own community you don't deserve it. That's just my opinion anyway. Your best shot would be the hire thread

31. Post #31
    January 2012
    9 Posts
    Generally if you can't/won't do the work for your own community you don't deserve it. That's just my opinion anyway. Your best shot would be the hire thread
    I was expecting help... And i've already posted on "Hire thread", Nobody has anwsered me.

32. Post #32
    April 2010
    452 Posts
    here

AddCustomVehicle("Camaro SS", "models/tdmcars/69camaro.mdl" , PRICE, {})
    AddCustomVehicle("Nissan 350z", "models/tdmcars/350z.mdl" , PRICE, {})
    AddCustomVehicle("Porsche 997 GT3", "models/tdmcars/997gt3.mdl" , PRICE, {})
    AddCustomVehicle("Volkswagen Scirocco GT", "models/tdmcars/scirocco.mdl" , PRICE, {})
    AddCustomVehicle("Mercedes SL65 AMG", "models/tdmcars/sl65amg.mdl" , PRICE, {})
    AddCustomVehicle("Dodge Charger SRT-8", "models/tdmcars/chargersrt8.mdl" , PRICE, {})
    AddCustomVehicle("Porsche Cayenne Turbo S", "models/tdmcars/cayenne.mdl" , PRICE, {})
    AddCustomVehicle("Mitsubishi Evo Lancer X", "models/tdmcars/mitsu_evox.mdl" , PRICE, {})
    AddCustomVehicle("Ford Focus RS", "models/tdmcars/focusrs.mdl" , PRICE, {})
    AddCustomVehicle("Audi TT 07", "models/tdmcars/auditt.mdl" , PRICE, {})
    AddCustomVehicle("Aston Martin DBS", "models/tdmcars/dbs.mdl" , PRICE, {})
    AddCustomVehicle("Volvo 242 Turbo", "models/tdmcars/242turbo.mdl" , PRICE, {})
    AddCustomVehicle("GMC Vandura", "models/tdmcars/gmcvan.mdl" , PRICE, {})
    AddCustomVehicle("Bugatti Veyron 16.4", "models/tdmcars/bugattiveyron.mdl" , PRICE, {})
    AddCustomVehicle("Audi R8 V10", "models/tdmcars/audir8v10.mdl" , PRICE, {})
    AddCustomVehicle("BMW M5 E60", "models/tdmcars/bmwm5e60.mdl" , PRICE, {})
    AddCustomVehicle("Citroen C4", "models/tdmcars/cit_c4.mdl" , PRICE, {})
    AddCustomVehicle("Pagani Zonda C12", "models/tdmcars/zondac12.mdl" , PRICE, {})
    AddCustomVehicle("Mercedes-Benz C32 AMG", "models/tdmcars/mercedes.mdl" , PRICE, {})
    AddCustomVehicle("Kia Ceed", "models/tdmcars/kia_ceed.mdl" , PRICE, {})
    AddCustomVehicle("Dodge Charger SRT8 Police Car", "models/tdmcars/copcar.mdl" , PRICE, {TEAM_POLICE})
    AddCustomVehicle("Ferrari 512 TR", "models/tdmcars/ferrari512tr.mdl" , PRICE, {})
    AddCustomVehicle("Ferrari 250GT", "models/tdmcars/ferrari250gt.mdl" , PRICE, {})
    AddCustomVehicle("Lamborghini Gallardo", "models/tdmcars/gallardo.mdl" , PRICE, {})
    AddCustomVehicle("Ford Shelby GT500", "models/tdmcars/gt500.mdl" , PRICE, {})
    AddCustomVehicle("Land Rover Range Rover 08", "models/tdmcars/landrover.mdl" , PRICE, {})
    AddCustomVehicle("VW Golf MKII", "models/tdmcars/golf_mk2.mdl" , PRICE, {})
    AddCustomVehicle("Lamborghini Murcielago", "models/tdmcars/murcielago.mdl" , PRICE, {})
    AddCustomVehicle("Nissan Skyline R34", "models/tdmcars/skyline_r34.mdl" , PRICE, {})
    AddCustomVehicle("Dodge RAM SRT10", "models/tdmcars/dodgeram.mdl" , PRICE, {})
    AddCustomVehicle("Mazda RX-8", "models/tdmcars/rx8.mdl" , PRICE, {})
    AddCustomVehicle("Chevrolet Spark", "models/tdmcars/spark.mdl" , PRICE, {})
    AddCustomVehicle("Subaru Impreza WRX STI", "models/tdmcars/subaru.mdl" , PRICE, {})
    AddCustomVehicle("Toyota Supra", "models/tdmcars/supra.mdl" , PRICE, {})

Just be sure to edit the price. If want to set the car for a team, put in the {} TEAM_(NAME)

Put in; gamemodes/DarkRP/gamemode/addentities.lua
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Lua Helper Lua Helper x 3 (list)

33. Post #33
    January 2012
    9 Posts
    here

AddCustomVehicle("Camaro SS", "models/tdmcars/69camaro.mdl" , PRICE, {})
    AddCustomVehicle("Nissan 350z", "models/tdmcars/350z.mdl" , PRICE, {})
    AddCustomVehicle("Porsche 997 GT3", "models/tdmcars/997gt3.mdl" , PRICE, {})
    AddCustomVehicle("Volkswagen Scirocco GT", "models/tdmcars/scirocco.mdl" , PRICE, {})
    AddCustomVehicle("Mercedes SL65 AMG", "models/tdmcars/sl65amg.mdl" , PRICE, {})
    AddCustomVehicle("Dodge Charger SRT-8", "models/tdmcars/chargersrt8.mdl" , PRICE, {})
    AddCustomVehicle("Porsche Cayenne Turbo S", "models/tdmcars/cayenne.mdl" , PRICE, {})
    AddCustomVehicle("Mitsubishi Evo Lancer X", "models/tdmcars/mitsu_evox.mdl" , PRICE, {})
    AddCustomVehicle("Ford Focus RS", "models/tdmcars/focusrs.mdl" , PRICE, {})
    AddCustomVehicle("Audi TT 07", "models/tdmcars/auditt.mdl" , PRICE, {})
    AddCustomVehicle("Aston Martin DBS", "models/tdmcars/dbs.mdl" , PRICE, {})
    AddCustomVehicle("Volvo 242 Turbo", "models/tdmcars/242turbo.mdl" , PRICE, {})
    AddCustomVehicle("GMC Vandura", "models/tdmcars/gmcvan.mdl" , PRICE, {})
    AddCustomVehicle("Bugatti Veyron 16.4", "models/tdmcars/bugattiveyron.mdl" , PRICE, {})
    AddCustomVehicle("Audi R8 V10", "models/tdmcars/audir8v10.mdl" , PRICE, {})
    AddCustomVehicle("BMW M5 E60", "models/tdmcars/bmwm5e60.mdl" , PRICE, {})
    AddCustomVehicle("Citroen C4", "models/tdmcars/cit_c4.mdl" , PRICE, {})
    AddCustomVehicle("Pagani Zonda C12", "models/tdmcars/zondac12.mdl" , PRICE, {})
    AddCustomVehicle("Mercedes-Benz C32 AMG", "models/tdmcars/mercedes.mdl" , PRICE, {})
    AddCustomVehicle("Kia Ceed", "models/tdmcars/kia_ceed.mdl" , PRICE, {})
    AddCustomVehicle("Dodge Charger SRT8 Police Car", "models/tdmcars/copcar.mdl" , PRICE, {TEAM_POLICE})
    AddCustomVehicle("Ferrari 512 TR", "models/tdmcars/ferrari512tr.mdl" , PRICE, {})
    AddCustomVehicle("Ferrari 250GT", "models/tdmcars/ferrari250gt.mdl" , PRICE, {})
    AddCustomVehicle("Lamborghini Gallardo", "models/tdmcars/gallardo.mdl" , PRICE, {})
    AddCustomVehicle("Ford Shelby GT500", "models/tdmcars/gt500.mdl" , PRICE, {})
    AddCustomVehicle("Land Rover Range Rover 08", "models/tdmcars/landrover.mdl" , PRICE, {})
    AddCustomVehicle("VW Golf MKII", "models/tdmcars/golf_mk2.mdl" , PRICE, {})
    AddCustomVehicle("Lamborghini Murcielago", "models/tdmcars/murcielago.mdl" , PRICE, {})
    AddCustomVehicle("Nissan Skyline R34", "models/tdmcars/skyline_r34.mdl" , PRICE, {})
    AddCustomVehicle("Dodge RAM SRT10", "models/tdmcars/dodgeram.mdl" , PRICE, {})
    AddCustomVehicle("Mazda RX-8", "models/tdmcars/rx8.mdl" , PRICE, {})
    AddCustomVehicle("Chevrolet Spark", "models/tdmcars/spark.mdl" , PRICE, {})
    AddCustomVehicle("Subaru Impreza WRX STI", "models/tdmcars/subaru.mdl" , PRICE, {})
    AddCustomVehicle("Toyota Supra", "models/tdmcars/supra.mdl" , PRICE, {})

Just be sure to edit the price. If want to set the car for a team, put in the {} TEAM_(NAME)

Put in; gamemodes/DarkRP/gamemode/addentities.lua

Thank you so much, man! lifesaver.. I will try this tomorrow ;D

34. Post #34
    January 2012
    9 Posts
    We added the cars to the server. We could see the icons/cars in f4 menu, but they don't spawn when you click on them :/ Does anyone know how to fix it?

35. Post #35
    January 2012
    284 Posts
    We added the cars to the server. We could see the icons/cars in f4 menu, but they don't spawn when you click on them :/ Does anyone know how to fix it?
    I think I tried the same thing before. It happened to me which it only let me spawn the Old Version of the Bugatti Veyron (when I scripted the TDM Cars into DarkRP 2.4.1 at the time, way before the RAM SRT10 got released, definitely around when the 400 Subscribers Pack was around). Have no idea what makes it happen but I know a server that made it work somehow, I can't seem to figure out they made it work. These things can be very complicated in lua scripting you see, unless you're very good at lua coding then it's going to be quite easy to fix the problem.

I tried to do it too but I failed XD

EDIT: When xmathewx75 shows PRICE in the lua code, that's where you have to type what amount of money you need to spend in order to buy the car. I know that I could give away information but I am very sorry if I do.

36. Post #36
    January 2012
    9 Posts
    I think I tried the same thing before. It happened to me which it only let me spawn the Old Version of the Bugatti Veyron (when I scripted the TDM Cars into DarkRP 2.4.1 at the time, way before the RAM SRT10 got released, definitely around when the 400 Subscribers Pack was around). Have no idea what makes it happen but I know a server that made it work somehow, I can't seem to figure out they made it work. These things can be very complicated in lua scripting you see, unless you're very good at lua coding then it's going to be quite easy to fix the problem.

I tried to do it too but I failed XD

I suck at lua coding :/

37. Post #37
    April 2010
    452 Posts
    Did you set the price?

If did, then try removing the {} if you have no team set to them.

Example:
    AddCustomVehicle("Toyota Supra", "models/tdmcars/supra.mdl" , PRICE)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Lua Helper Lua Helper x 1 (list)

38. Post #38
    January 2012
    9 Posts
    Still not working :(

Edit: Still not spawning.

39. Post #39
    April 2010
    452 Posts
    You must not have the addon installed right then
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

40. Post #40
    If clothing didn't exist and everyone walked around with their penises fully erect I would have all the bitches.
    May 2009
    22,891 Posts
    A Small sugesstion, but it would be nice if you could view performance stats on each car.
    ie Max Speed, Acceleration, Braking, Handling.

It would be nice to create evenish races without using the same car for each race.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)