1. Post #1
    January 2012
    359 Posts

The damn dam broke and fucked it up for everybody. It's a good thing though, because as it turns out, the lake had been contaminated with mercury from a thermometer factory upstream. no joke.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Winner Winner x 6Informative Informative x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    August 2009
    1,634 Posts
    Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All △
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    I want to do something like this. But I have a feeling I'd cringe from my own voice giving little bits of commentary. I hate listening to myself.

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    5,014 Posts
    golf wang
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    January 2012
    359 Posts
    I want to do something like this. But I have a feeling I'd cringe from my own voice giving little bits of commentary. I hate listening to myself.
    Main reason why I mask my voice. I just can't stand listening to it. lol
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    1,254 Posts
    You guys need to stop getting spooked at sirens.

Any call of trespass, break ins, etc, are typically not responded to by siren. The reason being - you are proving it. It alerts everyone.

But I love your videos. Keep them coming. :)

7. Post #7
    Positive energy is space expanding, negative energy is space contracting. Or reverse?
    July 2005
    6,443 Posts
    14:08 Whats behind the door?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    5,999 Posts
    I don't understand what coerces people to abandon places without as much as taking all their possessions. Why would they leave all that stuff just lying about?

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    6,023 Posts
    Looks like it must have been a lovely place to be at

10. Post #10
    I watched a stream of a video game so that means I'm an authority on it!
    May 2007
    5,056 Posts
    You should try and go to some abandoned insane asylum that had dark history where a lot of people died.

Or any place where a lot of people died.

11. Post #11
    January 2012
    359 Posts
    You should try and go to some abandoned insane asylum that had dark history where a lot of people died.

Or any place where a lot of people died.
    Funny you should say that, there will be a few asylum videos coming this month. Real accounts of bizarre and plentiful patient deaths, none of that hokey fake ghost story b.s.

14:08 Whats behind the door?
    Nothing good, just trash basically.

You guys need to stop getting spooked at sirens.

Any call of trespass, break ins, etc, are typically not responded to by siren. The reason being - you are proving it. It alerts everyone.

But I love your videos. Keep them coming. :)
    I hear you, and I know. Half the time its an ambulance anyway. That one spooked me just because it was right there. I walked up to the window, and as soon as I was exposed, the siren went off right there on that street. Better safe than sorry though, really. I have run from police many times and gotten away. There is a reason why I don't get caught...

12. Post #12
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    2,552 Posts
    Way better than the guy with the cool intro.
    Audible voices and steady camera.
    (wait that's you, keep it up)

Nice work.

Also, that looks like a great vacation park, I would love to have gone there.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)