1. Post #1
    Headhack Honcho
    July 2009
    4,080 Posts
    Well, seems I can get some AC Revelations models out with Maki, but no textures... so if anyone would like to give me a hand... would be much appreciated. (And I'd be willing to throw in a personal headhack )

I don't suppose anyone here has a 32bit OS and AC revelations... but just in case someone does, could you extract the assassin's textures (The ones from Altair's memories, including Altair, as well as the detail bump,diff,and spec textures) from revelations with this tool:
    http://forum.xentax.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=6617
    tells you how to use it on the thread, doesn't work with 64bit otherwise i'd do it myself
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 4 (list)

2. Post #2
    OFFICIAL DEAN of MAX PAYNE
    Dennab
    July 2009
    9,002 Posts
    You can try Texmod. That works on 64 bit and 32 bit systems.
    http://www.fileplanet.com/205418/200...o/Texmod-v0.9b
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    Headhack Honcho
    July 2009
    4,080 Posts
    You can try Texmod. That works on 64 bit and 32 bit systems.
    http://www.fileplanet.com/205418/200...o/Texmod-v0.9b
    Can it go through Launchers? Ubisoft has some crazy excessive DRM
    Haha! Someone made this thing called Umod, works perfectly! Anyone up for some crusaders?
    Success!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 5 (list)

4. Post #4
    July 2011
    325 Posts
    Heh you never fail to impress Korro first Reach spartans now this you are a fucking badass

Edited:

Also ask Squiddy about this he ported some AC stuff

5. Post #5
    Headhack Honcho
    July 2009
    4,080 Posts
    Heh you never fail to impress Korro first Reach spartans now this you are a fucking badass

Edited:

Also ask Squiddy about this he ported some AC stuff
    Yeah, though what he did was Brotherhood, which has proper extraction tools that work across all Windows OS, meanwhile what I used is a mishmash of various tools to get what I wanted.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    1,816 Posts
    Yeah, I actually don't even know if the tool I used (ForgeX, I think it was?) works for Revelations.

7. Post #7
    Headhack Honcho
    July 2009
    4,080 Posts
    Yeah, I actually don't even know if the tool I used (ForgeX, I think it was?) works for Revelations.
    He updated it quite recently

That's all for tonight
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 8Funny Funny x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    July 2011
    325 Posts
    Never mind

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    2,551 Posts
    Why half life 2 heads? you should rig some of the civilian heads from AC
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    Headhack Honcho
    July 2009
    4,080 Posts
    Why half life 2 heads? you should rig some of the civilian heads from AC
    Cause then I would have to make faceposing for them all. I doesn't like doing faceposing without face bones.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    March 2010
    2,429 Posts
    Black assasins? You serious?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Poland Show Events Funny Funny x 13 (list)

12. Post #12
    July 2011
    325 Posts
    Will the hoods be bodygrouped?

13. Post #13
    Headhack Honcho
    July 2009
    4,080 Posts
    Will the hoods be bodygrouped?
    Already are. Should be done today... might release tomorrow after I do some poses...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

14. Post #14
    July 2011
    325 Posts
    Already are. Should be done today... might release tomorrow after I do some poses...
    What about the Hidden blades? also will you be porting more stuff from ACR?

15. Post #15
    Headhack Honcho
    July 2009
    4,080 Posts
    What about the Hidden blades? also will you be porting more stuff from ACR?
    Hidden blades are also bodygrouped, and I plan on doing some Templars maybe... and some byzantines... and ottomans... etc... just whatever I think looks good really

16. Post #16
    July 2011
    325 Posts
    Hidden blades are also bodygrouped, and I plan on doing some Templars maybe... and some byzantines... and ottomans... etc... just whatever I think looks good really
    Any Plans on Altair or Ezio?

17. Post #17
    Headhack Honcho
    July 2009
    4,080 Posts
    Any Plans on Altair or Ezio?
    I am pondering Altair, and may do Ezio... Though then I would need someone to do faceposing for them.

18. Post #18
    July 2011
    325 Posts
    I am pondering Altair, and may do Ezio... Though then I would need someone to do faceposing for them.
    Im just kinda want Altair    when he was 91   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

19. Post #19

February 2012
    18 Posts
    Templars, Ottomans, and Byzantines would all be sick. Even some multiplayer characters like the Ottoman Doctor would be awesome. Would it be possible to get the Crusader multiplayer character too, since he is also in one of the story missions? I've always wanted someone to get more assassin's creed stuff, and this is great work thus far.

20. Post #20
    Headhack Honcho
    July 2009
    4,080 Posts
    Templars, Ottomans, and Byzantines would all be sick. Even some multiplayer characters like the Ottoman Doctor would be awesome. Would it be possible to get the Crusader multiplayer character too, since he is also in one of the story missions? I've always wanted someone to get more assassin's creed stuff, and this is great work thus far.
    I doubt I am going to do any MP chars. Not sure about Ubisoft's "hacking" policy (my texture extractor uses a DX hook, which aimbots and such can use) So yeaahh...

21. Post #21

February 2012
    18 Posts
    I doubt I am going to do any MP chars. Not sure about Ubisoft's "hacking" policy (my texture extractor uses a DX hook, which aimbots and such can use) So yeaahh...
    Yes, true. I'm just saying that the crusader is also in the Altair Memories part of the story as well, so you might not need to get involved with the MP.

22. Post #22
    July 2011
    325 Posts
    Yes, true. I'm just saying that the crusader is also in the Altair Memories part of the story as well, so you might not need to get involved with the MP.
    Some of them are in single player

23. Post #23
    Headhack Honcho
    July 2009
    4,080 Posts
    Lazy pose with them before I fixed their physics... though Male_06 and 7 are now broken for some reason...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3Winner Winner x 2Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

24. Post #24
    July 2011
    325 Posts
    Lazy pose with them before I fixed their physics... though Male_06 and 7 are now broken for some reason...
    Wow these look great
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #25
    February 2011
    425 Posts
    -Amazing Picture Here-
    Is that Ezio I see in the Background?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

26. Post #26
    June 2012
    297 Posts
    -snip-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 7 (list)

27. Post #27

April 2012
    136 Posts
    What about multiplayer characters? Do you have any plans?

Or at least can you give me some directions on how to rip models from game so i could do it myself.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

28. Post #28
    June 2012
    297 Posts
    What about multiplayer characters? Do you have any plans?

Or at least can you give me some directions on how to rip models from game so i could do it myself.
    -snip, lord have mercy on me-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

29. Post #29
    Headhack Honcho
    July 2009
    4,080 Posts
    I'm going for a "when it's done" approach.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1Zing Zing x 1Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

30. Post #30
    February 2011
    195 Posts
    Agreed.

31. Post #31
    November 2011
    129 Posts
    Hope you don't mind if i ask for an update on this project?

32. Post #32
    October 2009
    74 Posts
    Yeah, any news? /bump
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

33. Post #33
    It's time to unban Banshee Friend
    Dennab
    April 2011
    5,915 Posts
    I think a literate test should be taken to join facepunch, seems no one knows how to read.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Zing Zing x 1 (list)

34. Post #34
    July 2012
    12 Posts
    Can it go through Launchers? Ubisoft has some crazy excessive DRM
    Haha! Someone made this thing called Umod, works perfectly! Anyone up for some crusaders?
    Success!
    How did you get uMod to work for you in Revelations? I got my version here: http://code.google.com/p/texmod/downloads/list and I used uMod V2.0 Alpha (r49) with log.

I set my back, next, and save buttons. I set my save points. I tried using the Global Hook option, but so far it's not working for me. When I click the next and back buttons, no textures are being selected and there is no script.

Can you please tell me how you got uMod to work in AC: Revelations? I'd love to help get some textures - specifically the textures for Altair.

35. Post #35
    November 2011
    129 Posts
    I may be able to open Alta´r's textures with fragmotion. Its worth a try, what type of file is it?

36. Post #36
    July 2012
    12 Posts
    I may be able to open Alta´r's textures with fragmotion. Its worth a try, what type of file is it?
    I very unfamiliar with texture ripping. Is there a way to find out what type of file it is (I don't see them in any of the game files)?

The type of file format that I would like it to be is .tga. Actually, all the AC texture files I've seen so far were in the .tga format.

37. Post #37
    July 2012
    12 Posts
    Nevermind. Check this out.

http://www.assassinscreed1092.com/fo...p?topic=5441.0

38. Post #38
    November 2011
    129 Posts
    Wow, thosr mods look pretty BadAss. So you can rip those textures with Texmod? Or you can rip both the textures and the model? :/ i'm a bit confused on how,to use this program

39. Post #39
    July 2012
    12 Posts
    Wow, thosr mods look pretty BadAss. So you can rip those textures with Texmod? Or you can rip both the textures and the model? :/ i'm a bit confused on how,to use this program
    You use these programs to extract the textures from the .tpf file.

http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=162333

It's not exactly what I would call user friendly. I got the gui to work by accident.

40. Post #40
    November 2011
    129 Posts
    You use these programs to extract the textures from the .tpf file.

http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=162333

It's not exactly what I would call user friendly. I got the gui to work by accident.
    Cool. what format are the models in?