1. Post #5521
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    23,334 Posts
    I went like tracks, short 105, Henschelturm, and then long 105, i think. Already had the top engine from the Tiger 1.
    This but swap turret and short 105.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

2. Post #5522
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    293 Posts

http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.p...,%20and%20more

I think this link's been posted before but dat type he added....
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

3. Post #5523
    March 2009
    2,454 Posts
    Wow, all of those skins look great
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

4. Post #5524
    I wish I was as cool as Felix :)
    April 2010
    7,564 Posts
    Go tracks, Henschel, then the two 105s. Some like to just use the long 88 until they get the long 105, but I'd use the short 105 in the middle. It really isn't as bad as people make it out to be.

Edited:

Type 59 looking tactical.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

5. Post #5525
    2014 SH Pun Award Nominee
    January 2009
    20,640 Posts
    oh wow i didnt realize how little armor the e100 actually has

poor thing
    E-100 is best armored tank after Maus yo. If you learn how to angle, you ding gold shells like there's no tomorrow (personally tested in clanwars)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux Czech Republic Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

6. Post #5526
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    7,640 Posts
    E-100 is best armored tank after Maus yo. If you learn how to angle, you ding gold shells like there's no tomorrow (personally tested in clanwars)
    it's a good thing pubbies dont know shit then
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

7. Post #5527
    January 2009
    20,640 Posts
    Plus unlike maus it's not a fucking molasses, and the gun is the bringer of doom if you know how to use it.

After 112 matches in E-100, I have 57% winratio and 1919 efficiency. I completely love it and entirely prefer it over IS-4.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux Czech Republic Show Events

8. Post #5528
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    7,640 Posts
    where do you check your efficiency per tank?

9. Post #5529
    November 2010
    5,525 Posts
    where do you check your efficiency per tank?
    You check it with your dossier.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

10. Post #5530
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    7,640 Posts
    nevermind, found it. jesus christ most of the tanks i play daily have an efficiency above 2k

Edited:

i even pressed f5 before posting

why is my merge always broken

11. Post #5531
    Gold Member
    October 2005
    2,108 Posts
    edit:

This is not Dota 2 general at all...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Informative Informative x 3 (list)

12. Post #5532
    Dumb Americunt
    May 2010
    8,803 Posts
    Hats confirmed for Q3 2014.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #5533
    wow ok
    December 2007
    16,387 Posts
    Maybe if they ever add in modeled crew they'll have customizable hats.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

14. Post #5534
    hilariously terrible!
    April 2010
    453 Posts
    Well, my night topped off with killing 7 tanks in my T18.

We still lost.

I hate this game so much.

15. Post #5535
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    10,326 Posts
    Please tell me the KV-1S gets better when you get it a bit more geared out, it'd be fine if it had the same matchmaking as the kv-1 but there's not much I can do against the higher tiers even with the 122mm
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events

16. Post #5536
    January 2012
    373 Posts
    So I found a possible candidate for the German tier V TD to replace the Dickermax:

10.5cm LG auf Gepanzerte Munitionsschlepper aka VK302

Armed with a recoilless 105mm gun, fired the same shell as the 105mm L/28 but a bit more accurately. Small, badly armoured and armed with a sniper troll-gun. What more could you ask?

Now I need to figure out how to contact the devs.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Funny Funny x 4Winner Winner x 1 (list)

17. Post #5537
    April 2010
    1,993 Posts
    So I found a possible candidate for the German tier V TD to replace the Dickermax:

Armed with a recoilless 105mm gun, fired the same shell as the 105mm L/28 but a bit more accurately. Small, badly armoured and armed with a sniper troll-gun. What more could you ask?

Since recoiless guns had really low round velocity, it will probably fire HE rounds only, but who the hell uses AP with L/28 anyways.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

18. Post #5538
    January 2009
    20,640 Posts

You know that munitionsschlepper means ammo carrier, right?

Edited:

And pooting 105mm HE isn't really a tier V deal.

Might be a nice premium tier 2 or something, tho.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux Czech Republic Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

19. Post #5539
    April 2010
    1,993 Posts
    Oh god, gridning towards KV-4 without premium is pain, getting put into tier X matches where you can't damage anyone.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #5540
    January 2009
    20,640 Posts
    Make sure to not to rush it.

KV-4 just sucks now. In 7.4 it gets nice 130mm -> 150mm side of hull buff

the tumor turret on top gets 180mm from front and 150mm from sides (up from 150mm and 130mm), so it's not a weakspot anymore

along with a bit of extra protection of gun and some other details.

KV-4 basically becomes hands down most armored tier 8.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux Czech Republic Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

21. Post #5541
    January 2012
    373 Posts
    You know that munitionsschlepper means ammo carrier, right?
    Yup, from what I gathered this was an attempt to give them some firepower. Or convert munition carriers into TDs... My german is a bit rusty and the only english site I found info on this was Stormfront which I'm not touching. But this baby was the only thing I could find that fit into the glass cannon theme going on with the second TD tree. And recoilless guns sounded like a novel idea.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

22. Post #5542
    April 2010
    1,993 Posts
    Make sure to not to rush it.

KV-4 just sucks now. In 7.4 it gets nice 130mm -> 150mm side of hull buff along with a bit of extra protection of gun and some other details.
    I am not really aiming for the KV-4, I just want to get the ST-1.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

23. Post #5543
    tonks erryday
    January 2005
    25,431 Posts
    Interview with WG CEO victor kislyi.

Interesting points:
    The playerbase is in general over 25 years old.

The average active player plays 25 games per day.

25% of the players use premium.

The active core of the player base is several millions in Russia and about a million in Europe.

He expects Europe to surpass Russia and even China.

Their revenue and profits amount to millions per month.

The percentage of paying customers are similar on all servers.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Informative Informative x 4Funny Funny x 1 (list)

24. Post #5544
    Dumb Americunt
    May 2010
    8,803 Posts
    Millions per month and their dev team still works like an indie dev with no experience.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 20Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

25. Post #5545
    January 2009
    20,640 Posts
    Millions per month and their dev team still works like an indie dev with no experience.
    Firstly, no, they are working quite well but by now it's clear that significant (and probably major) fraction of their developers isn't working on World of Tanks, but WoWP and battleships whatever is the abbreviation for that.

Secondly, if you are already making millions a month and your revenue numbers are still growing, with two new massive projects on the way, you don't exactly have to pressure yourself into any intense work.

Edited:

I like Wargaming lately.

They did some stupid shit in the 7.4 beta (T-28 armor) and rolled it back. They got rid of Komarin and Swamp. They finally even delivered the new modes.

Quite a few things they did and do are really questionable (t59), but they are far from a bad company in my eyes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux Czech Republic Show Events Funny Funny x 7Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

26. Post #5546
    March 2011
    4,883 Posts
    It's terrible with how bad it is. Look at the modders who make sound packs and other things like that type 59 skin further up the page. If wargamming actually worked as hard as those modders did, the British would be likely getting a second medium tree at this point or something.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

27. Post #5547
    Dumb Americunt
    May 2010
    8,803 Posts
    they are far from a bad company in my eyes.
    Get your eyes checked. They rake in millions of dosh, hardly listen to their playerbase, "historically" nerf german tanks but "historically" buff russians (that don't need the buffs). SerB is a complete and utter retard when it comes to appealing to the game's players and holds a grudge against nazis and therefor will never let german tanks be "better" or even competitive with russian tanks. They take far too long to release patches with the amount of devs they have working on WoT (should be 200-300 devs, and if you don't realize, that's a lot of people to do coding/modeling/testing etc.). They promised physics in 6.6 or 6.7, and it's 7.4 now and still no sign of them being released. Wargaming is incompetent.

Edited:

Not to mention a whole slew of other problems. I say fuck 'em and hand the game off to another dev studio that isn't biased as fuck towards one nation, and that can actually fulfill promises.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 11 (list)

28. Post #5548
    Secure, Contain, Protect.
    October 2008
    7,932 Posts
    Firstly, no, they are working quite well but by now it's clear that significant (and probably major) fraction of their developers isn't working on World of Tanks, but WoWP and battleships whatever is the abbreviation for that.

Secondly, if you are already making millions a month and your revenue numbers are still growing, with two new massive projects on the way, you don't exactly have to pressure yourself into any intense work.

Edited:

I like Wargaming lately.

They did some stupid shit in the 7.4 beta (T-28 armor) and rolled it back. They got rid of Komarin and Swamp. They finally even delivered the new modes.

Quite a few things they did and do are really questionable (t59), but they are far from a bad company in my eyes.
    wait a minute
    they got rid of komarin and swamp?!
    maybe i should go on vacation without internet more often
    good things seem to happen

only two more days and ill be on my way back to the states, so all you people from the mamble can look forward to my return~~~
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

29. Post #5549
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    23,334 Posts
    they are far from a bad company in my eyes.
    At best they are slow and incompetent. At worst they are downright bad and borderline racist.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

30. Post #5550
    tonks erryday
    January 2005
    25,431 Posts
    Eagle Eye can be pretty useful sometimes. I was sidehugging a Ferdinand in my E8, but at a bad angle. I couldn't pen his side from the angle, but he couldn't shoot me either.

I kept hitting his gun, and the instant Eagle Eye showed me that it got destroyed, I backed off and got on his other side to a better angle, and was able to rape his side, and he couldn't shoot me when I moved.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

31. Post #5551
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    5,572 Posts
    You know, I still think if SerB got thrown out; we might see some fun with the German line, considering the Russian line is just fucking packed to the brim with not just historical inaccuracies, but physical impossibilities.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

32. Post #5552
    tonks erryday
    January 2005
    25,431 Posts
    WoB in E3?
    not sure if you guys have seen this
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

33. Post #5553
    January 2009
    20,640 Posts
    Get your eyes checked. They rake in millions of dosh, hardly listen to their playerbase, "historically" nerf german tanks but "historically" buff russians (that don't need the buffs). SerB is a complete and utter retard when it comes to appealing to the game's players and holds a grudge against nazis and therefor will never let german tanks be "better" or even competitive with russian tanks.
    Oh cry me a fucking river. King Tiger was best tier 8 for ages, only challenged by T32.

Marder is the best tier 3.

PZIII is quite possibly best tier 4 in good hands.

Tier 5 and 6, you might argue the KV and KV-1S are the best, but it's overall balanced there.

Tiger P is best tier 7, neither IS or KV-3 can really compete in W/L nor stats, you could perhaps say the T29 does (oh wait that's American)

E-75 was always the best tier 9 Heavy, now oh woe it got a frontal transmission, guess what it's winrate won't drop more than 1%.

JagdTiger is best tier 9 TD, with arguably the T95 being quite potent, but everyone will tell you Obj 704 is utter shit.

E-50 is best tier 9 medium overall, with T-54 being a swift scout, Patton being long range recon and BatChat being BatShit and best, stats wise.

The only high tier where Russian tanks are good is IS-7 but that's only in Clan Wars, T-110 being universally more successful in pubs. E-100 and Maus both get used in Clan Wars and have decent stats. They are not the main warhorse, but are far from underpowered or unused.

You are in perpentual circlejerk of RUSSIAN TANKS ARE OP and it's just plain bullshit. Look at the fucking stats ingame stats, look at the Win/Loss statistics, look at what gets played in Clan Wars. You are just blabbering spergy nonsense.

They take far too long to release patches with the amount of devs they have working on WoT (should be 200-300 devs, and if you don't realize, that's a lot of people to do coding/modeling/testing etc.). They promised physics in 6.6 or 6.7, and it's 7.4 now and still no sign of them being released. Wargaming is incompetent.
    Do you have ANY fucking idea how management works? WHY THE FUCK WOULD THEY RUSH THEIR SHIT?

They are one of the most successful game producers AND publishers right now. They are building a MASSIVE infrastructure within Wargaming.net . They have PLENTY of PAYING players, they do not NEED more of them.

When a company gets into very good situation, the only thing spastic development could cause would be fucking something up and getting fucked. Why should the release things more frequently than they do? Give me one single reason? They have all the time they need. They are developing stuff secretly, toying with it. They are Valve at this time, whose source of money is Steam, so they don't break their neck with spewing content - they don't have to.

Imagine the situation yourself. You build something that makes you BOATLOAD money PERIODICALLY, with NO indication that's going to cease anytime soon. WHY would you go and start building on top of it, instead of slowing down, carefully planning, taking your time? You would be a fucking horrible manager if you went HURRRRR LETSSS ADDD SOMETHING NOWWWW. They don't need that. You are absolutely naive in that way.

Not to mention a whole slew of other problems. I say fuck 'em and hand the game off to another dev studio that isn't biased as fuck towards one nation
    Bullshit, check stats, German tanks are awesome and will be
    , and that can actually fulfill promises.
    They don't have a single reason to do so. You are a crybaby and nobody of them cares.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux Czech Republic Show Events Disagree Disagree x 11Winner Winner x 3Dumb Dumb x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

34. Post #5554
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    10,326 Posts
    What gun should I go for on the 1s, the 122mm or the other one?(Not the first 122 obviously)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events

35. Post #5555
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    5,572 Posts
    Bullshit, check stats, German tanks are awesome and will be.
    They're only awesome people the players who stick with them do so to show off that they have a god damn brain. Yes, is the 246mm or so max penetration of the tree (not counting 276mm Jagdtiger or SPGs) sorta a bitch? Yeap. Is the over-scaling of the Tiger II and the wonky speed restrictions on the Tiger (H) a bit funny? Hell yeah. Is the fact that they let the rest of the trees run rampent and say fuck history, while basically fucking staring down the German line and saying that they know better than the dirty, lying designers - isn't that a bit obnoxious as fuck?

The reason the Germans have good player-stats is because the players who stick with them, rather than run home and cry, are usually fucking good players with a brain. Give me two equal players (Win Rate/Efficiency/Games Played) and I will fucking shit myself over the German player before any of the others when it comes to high tier stuff. Why? German stuff is on par or better IF YOU REALLY KNOW HOW TO TWERK IT'S GOD DAMN NIPPLES.

Does this mean it's unbiased? Fuck no. I don't need to print you a list or cry a river - but let's take some really basic examples:

Frontal Transmission we all know and love. Why bitch? Because the French get an engine that was basically a copied version and it's staying rear transmission. Bam. End of story. They nerf the French with it too? Bias gone.

Penetration Tables. German gets sloped, everyone else gets nice, easy flat plates. So the German line? Yeah, all the guns are about 10-50mm off HISTORICAL penetration values. They can't even claim the historical aspect is right on Germany, despite them trying to nerf it with that word at every corner.

The Tiger II is between 11-14% too big compared to what tank you use as a base factor. Fun fact? The JagdTiger WAS FINE (0-1% off maybe?), and now they're making it bigger as well. Why is this bad? High-tier Germans have big lower glacis and the bigger the tank is, the easier that is to fucking hit. Just wait until some dumbshit IS-4 shoots you from maximum view range, nicks your front, and then breaks your engine/catches you on fire because obviously you had a frontal transmission.

I agree with your counterjerk company wise, but the German line is still really gimped from what it ever was historically. The end.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 10Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

36. Post #5556
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    23,334 Posts
    Bullshit, check stats, German tanks are awesome and will be
    I dunno why you are so hard up on defending this company after they openly and blatantly say that German engineers were liars and that they were the other guys in WW2 so they don't deserve respect.

Just seems like a losing battle. I mean I guess E-series tanks are cool and all and the Jagdtiger is ~arguably~ the best TD in a game where TD's hardly matter but I'd still say German tanks overall are weaker, or atleast take the most skill to play appropriately.
    Russians being the opposite and Americans being in between.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

37. Post #5557
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    10,189 Posts
    What gun should I go for on the 1s, the 122mm or the other one?(Not the first 122 obviously)
    85mm or 122? 122. It's the upgraded gun on the IS. 85mm is the stock IS gun. That says a lot.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

38. Post #5558
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    5,572 Posts
    I want you guys to sit down and think for a second on just how powerful the Germany tree would become if they gave it proper penetration values:

88 Kwk 36 (L/56) would have roughly 140-160mm penetration. [disregard KV bit]

88 Kwk 43 (L/71) would have 230-240mm penetration. This would make the Tiger (H) and Tiger (P) extremely deadly against higher tier tanks due to the accuracy and low-drop-off of the round. (Even at 1000m, the the penetration could still be as high as 222mm)

This would make Germany a fucking scary line, because bullshit match-making wouldn't be able to shit all over them as hard. Higher-tier players would start to actually worry, rather than hiding behind the massive influx of guns with absurdly high penetration, god-damn easy mode. (268mm 122mm anyone? Oh wait, they never put those on any actual IS-series tanks. It actually was a trial gun for a fucking 1957 revision of the IS-8.)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

39. Post #5559
    April 2010
    1,993 Posts
    I agree with your counterjerk company wise, but the German line is still really gimped from what it ever was historically. The end.
    If WoT was historically accurate, then you would have PzIVs with 75 L/48, King Tigers with long 88, ferdinands with long 88, E-75s with 105, Tigers with short 88.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

40. Post #5560
    January 2009
    20,640 Posts
    They're only awesome people the players who stick with them do so to show off that they have a god damn brain. Yes, is the 246mm or so max penetration of the tree (not counting 276mm Jagdtiger or SPGs) sorta a bitch? Yeap.
    I would argue that E-100 has best tier 10 gun and Maus is a little special kid who I myself am not sure how I would balance. German top penetration might not have the highest values but realize that it has the generally above average penetration. Maybe remember that everyone keeps crying that Russian mediums don't get higher penetration than 175 up until tier 9 and neither do their TDs until tier 8.
    Is the over-scaling of the Tiger II and the wonky speed restrictions on the Tiger (H) a bit funny? Hell yeah. Is the fact that they let the rest of the trees run rampent and say fuck history, while basically fucking staring down the German line and saying that they know better than the dirty, lying designers - isn't that a bit obnoxious as fuck?
    I am not sure what was the exact quote which Serb stated but it was something about how Germans often overestimated their engineering capabilities, and while their engineering capabilities were superb, that DID HAPPEN ALL THE TIME. If German Superweapon worked as they intended and claimed while designing it, by this moment they wouldn't have just conquered europe and the world, but probably a good chunk of nearby universe. They weren't incompetent engineers, but some of the things they planned and thought they might manage just NEVER WORKED. This is what Serb was talking about. Yeah, they might have designed it with rear transmission, but they never managed to. If it was impossible or if they ran out of time, we will never know. E-75 is radical in the game regardless, so who gives a flopping fuck.
    The reason the Germans to well is because the players who stick with them, rather than run home and cry, are usually fucking good players with a brain. Give me two equal players (Win Rate/Efficiency/Games Played) and I will fucking shit myself over the German player before any of the others when it comes to high tier stuff. Why? German stuff is on par or better IF YOU REALLY KNOW HOW TO TWERK IT'S GOD DAMN NIPPLES.
    German tanks are more difficult to play? Sure, I agree. Russian tanks are easymode, but they also mostly have a lower ceiling. German tanks are generally slower, so they rely on positioning to use their precise guns at range, German tanks lack side to side angled armor so unlike Russians they need to angle to get effective, but when they do, their armor is better than Russian one by far. This all however comes out of German doctrine and design, and it's fair for me. I think that the skill requirement and ceiling don't have to be consistent among the nations, that would be boring.
    Does this mean it's unbiased? Fuck no. I don't need to print you a list or cry a river - but let's take some really basic examples:

Frontal Transmission we all know and love. Why bitch? Because the French get an engine that was basically a copied version and it's staying rear transmission. Bam. End of story. They they they'll nerf the French with it too? Bias gone.
    I am sorry, doesn't the french tank weight about a half the german one does? Do you realize that changes EVERYTHING? Look up what's one of the biggest decisive aspects on choosing if the design uses front or back transmission. It's weight distribution. Light tanks can afford with fiddling with their weight. Heavy tanks tear down their suspension
    Penetration Tables. German gets sloped, everyone else gets nice, easy flat plates. So the German line? Yeah, all the guns are about 10-50mm off HISTORICAL penetration values. They can't even claim the historical aspect is right on Germany, despite them trying to nerf it with that word at every corner.
    I could try digging around and shit but I won't bother. Thing is they use the soviet standard instead of the German one or other way around, and their special formula for normalization gets into play and yadda yadda, it doesn't really matter.

Game balance. Overpenetrative guns suck, no matter how you put it. I am glad for the 235 penetration on my E-100, it works. Again, higher skill ceiling, yeah. Do the guns make up for it? Totally. Massive precision.

It's a fucking GAME. I am glad with long guns having higher penetration than short guns. That's about as much realism I, and anybody interested into actual gameplay, needs. The game works with fucking HEALTH POINTS. It's NOT MEANT TO BE REALISTIC. For fucks sake.
    The Tiger II is between 11-14% too big compared to what tank you use as a base factor. Fun fact? The JagdTiger WAS FINE (0-1% off maybe?), and now they're making it bigger as well. Why is this bad? High-tier Germans have big lower glacis and the bigger the tank is, the easier that is to fucking hit. Just wait until some dumbshit IS-4 shoots you from maximum view range, nicks your front, and then breaks your engine/catches you on fire because obviously you had a frontal transmission.
    I am not sure about King Tiger size but I haven't seen a really convincing source that would confirm it undeniably. For example photo where Sherman was taller than King Tiger just doesn't do for me, because that just obviously never was a thing. Not even German sources say that. And if anything, I think that particularly Sherman is undersized.

Again, Balance. I love German tanks, I have E-100 and I vastly prefer it over IS-4, and I hope they do some rebalancing on the E-100. I plan to get Stug E-100 in the future as well as the E-50, yet still, I would not enjoy the game where they would be overpowered just in sake of Historical accuracy, which is always questionable anyway.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux Czech Republic Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Winner Winner x 1Useful Useful x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)